Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: where is Bifrost? -- *in English*

Registrierter Benutzer

where is Bifrost? -- *in English*

Sorry, I don't know German, and failed to find any message boards on the Web in English, so excuse me for using another language.

The question is, how can I find the magic rainbow Bifrost in the Midgard scenario? I don't see *any* rainbows at all at my map, even after Odin has revealed the world to every player. What should I do in order to locate it?

Also, I would be grateful for any hints and advice concerning beating this Midgard scenario, especially the pre-set quests.

Thanks in advance.

[Edited by Alya on 7th March 2001 at 17:37]

Revoluzzer Avatar von FDJ2

Re: where is Bifrost? -- *in English*

Welcome on the German Civ2 message boards, Alya!

Well, i don't like the original Microprose Scenarios, so i haven't played the Midgard scenario yet, but i'm sure, some of our members will be able to help you...

SchnickSchnack Avatar von Der BeBro
    Hi Alya, if you search Civ related forums in English, please try one of the links below:

http://apolyton.net/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi (there are several sub forums, one for Civ2 Test Of Time only )

or: http://forums.civfanatics.com/

However, if you like our German forums too, you are always welcome here

Mal abgesehen von sanitären Einrichtungen, der Medizin, dem Schulwesen, Wein, der öffentlichen Ordnung, der Bewässerung, Straßen, der Wasseraufbereitung und der allgemeinen Krankenkassen, WAS, frage ich euch, haben die Römer JE für uns getan??

Auto Freak Avatar von Cobra427sc
    Sorry Alya, I don't know. Good Luck ....

ohne Punkt und Komma
    I hope you're looking here any further and see this message... I'm not posting that often in the ToT section, so I didn't see this message much earlier

Bifrost is the research goal, so it isn't present on the map.

If you don't want to spoil the game ignore this, if you need any further hint, try to find put what the next line means (it is English):
    thgie Chet Erutuf si Ti.

One other hint I can give you: Bribe units (esp. Barbs) as often as you can! Since the developers disallowed to bribe some units, one can conclude that it is intended that the human player should be able to bribe the other units!
    Often bribed units give you some hints on the plot or techs. Other units are stronger than the ones you can build or have special abilities.