Seite 85 von 85 ErsteErste ... 35758182838485
Ergebnis 1.261 bis 1.270 von 1270

Thema: [TAC] Frühere inoffizielle Versionen

hat den Blues Avatar von Elwood
    ... hab es probiert, deine Stadt verbraucht Eisen, da sie Werkzeuge produziert. Sobald ich also die Zitadelle fertigkaufe, werden beim Rundenwechsel einige der "gekauften Eisen" weg produziert. Wenn man die Eisenwarenfabrik stillegt, geht alles ganz normal
    Geschichten zum Lesen ...

Der seltsame Fall des William Penn | Col II --- TaC-Mod | abgebrochen
    Wahnsinn mit Methode? | Col II --- TaC-Mod | beendet | SdM April 2012
    Visiting Vvardenfell | TES III Morrowind | pausiert
    Es war einmal (noch) kein Portugal | Civ IV --- PAE-Mod | beendet
    Pack die Thermohose ein ... | Icewind Dale --- Trials of the Luremaster | läuft
    NEU: [RL] ... wie Gott nach Frankreich - Elwoods ??? | Modellbaubericht | läuft

Simply Civilization Avatar von xXstrikerXx
    Ach du grüne neune... Alles klar, daran hab ich natürlich nicht gedacht. Ich dachte, dass wenn man beschleunigen drückt, dass dann auch wirklich die Produktion in der nächsten Runde fertig ist. Ok, dann ist in der Hinsicht alles in Ordnung!

so long and greetz

Talking Bull Avatar von Writing Bull
    Besser, einen möglichen Bug zuviel als zuwenig gemeldet ...

Simply Civilization Avatar von xXstrikerXx
    Daran sieht man vor allem, dass einem selbst nach x-Testpartien noch Neues über den Weg läuft. Ist das erste mal das mir dieser Umstand begegnet ist. Sry für den Fehlalarm^^

so long and greetz

Registrierter Benutzer
    Wie WB schon sagte: lieber so als anders herum.

Registrierter Benutzer

unglücklich TAC 2.02d errors. I need some help!

Hi!

I need some help. I've downloaded the TAC 2.02d mod for Colonization 4 from civfanatiks and started to play. I am very impressed, but I have some problems: the little pictures/icons inside the texts (such as gold, liberty bells, crosses, etc.) do not appear properly and I can sea only non-English characters (such as Ű, Ë or Ů) instead of them. Furthermore almost all religion type icons appear on my cities at the same time.
    Are these known bugs in case of an English language game, or can I do something to be able to sea them properly? It is very disturbing.
    Btw I have the same problem with Age of Discovery II mod...
    Can you help me please?

Thank you very much in advance!
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Hi labbiel! Welcome at our forum.

It ist a well-known bug which isn't specific to TAC but to all mods. Mods for Civ4Col which are installed at MyGames folder don't work if there is a special sign (like "ä", "é", "ñ", "ç") at the user name of the MyGames folder. Perhaps such a letter is part of your user name? Then create a new folder named "mods" not at that place but at the main folder of colonization (for example: c:\program files\colonization) and put the folder "TAC 2.02d_inoffiziell" there.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Dear Writing Bull,

Thank you very much for your kind and fast reply. You are right, I have an "Ő" an "Á" letter in my (user)name.
    I made the mentioned mods folder, and yes, the icons appear properly now. But... well... now I can not start a new game, because during the map generation I am always dropped to the desktop with a crush error message. It is new.
    (Btw meanwhile (1) I changed my username to avoid such mistakes in the future, but as I noted the directory name has not changed. (2) I have installed Blue Marble mod for colonization. I do not know if these changes can cause the error, or not... )
    Can you give me further help, please?

Hi labbiel,

Zitat Zitat von labbiel Beitrag anzeigen
    I have an "Ő" an "Á" letter in my (user)name. I made the mentioned mods folder, and yes, the icons appear properly now.
    Excellent.

now I can not start a new game, because during the map generation I am always dropped to the desktop with a crush error message. It is new.
    Do you have this problem only by using TAC or also by using Vanilla (the game without any mod) ?
    And have you deleted the TAC folder at the MyGames folder after you have copy the TAC folder to the main folder of colonization? The TAC folder must not exist twice.

meanwhile (1) I changed my username to avoid such mistakes in the future, but as I noted the directory name has not changed.
    Sorry, I don't understand the second sentence. Could you show us a screenshot of the path?

Edit: You have written that you had changed your username. Perhaps there will be a problem with the file CivilizationIV.ini at the MyGames folder now. Please delete it, restart the program and push "SHIFT" until you will be at the main menu of the program.

(2) I have installed Blue Marble mod for colonization. I do not know if these changes can cause the error, or not... )
    It is improbable that this is the reason for the CTD (crash to desktop). But please disable Blue Marble and watch whether the CTD will disappear.
    Geändert von Writing Bull (09. Juni 2012 um 20:01 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer
    Dear Writing Bull,

I have uninstalled the game and deleted all of its residual files and folders. Then I have re-installed it and made the required mods folder, and downloaded the mod again.
    Now everything works properly!
    Thanks for your help!

Zwei Beiträge zum Wechseln von Militärberufen habe ich in den passenden Thementhread verschoben. - W.B.
    Geändert von Writing Bull (01. Juli 2012 um 20:12 Uhr)

Seite 85 von 85 ErsteErste ... 35758182838485