Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 25

Thema: BIRTH OF AMERICA

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hallo/Guten Tag!

I do not know any German/Deutsch language really but I wanted to thank everyone who has downloaded my scenario (danke).

This is one of my favorite sites by the way because it is so well done.

John Valdez
    Modpacks/Scenarios/Reviews

Originally posted by JValdezToo
    I do not know any German/Deutsch language really but I wanted to thank everyone who has downloaded my scenario (danke).
    Hello and wellcome to our forums, John. I downloaded your scenario too and I like it . If you agree, I would add your scenario at our site too. Do you?
    Originally posted by JValdezToo
    This is one of my favorite sites by the way because it is so well done.
    Didn´t you notice, this are the forums of the German "Civilization-Webring"? These German Civ2 sites have closed together to found one bigger forum for German speaking civ-players instad of different smaller forums. Which of these sites did you ment? All? Hmmh, Civ2000, I guess?

SchnickSchnack Avatar von Der BeBro

Hi John!

Nice to meet you here. And keep up the good work...
    Mal abgesehen von sanitären Einrichtungen, der Medizin, dem Schulwesen, Wein, der öffentlichen Ordnung, der Bewässerung, Straßen, der Wasseraufbereitung und der allgemeinen Krankenkassen, WAS, frage ich euch, haben die Römer JE für uns getan??

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hallo Arne,

In answer to your question:

"If you agree, I would add your scenario at our site too. Do you?"

Yes, I do agree!

And, the answer to your second question is:

Yes, Civ 2000...although, I do enjoy Das Civilization Universum as well...mostly, because I find scenarios that are not offered anywhere else...

AND, thanks for the link to the other sites

I am glad you like Birth of America!

John Valdez

Braunschweiger Hanseat Avatar von adrenalin123
    Welcome JValdez!
    Where do you come from and how old are you!
    It's very fine to have a non-German member.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hallo Pittiplatsch,

Thanks for the welcome! To answer your first question, I am from the United States, and as for your second question I am 36. I have always been interested in German culture; 2 of my best friends come from families of German ancestry.

As for other questions you might have:

I work for a local college as an English Tutor and I attend a University across town. I am starting my second year of study for my Master's Degree in Sociology in what we call in America, "graduate school".

I would also like to take a moment to ask what is your favorite scenario? I have been trying to create a list of the Top 100 scenarios

It's nice to be here!

John Valdez

Braunschweiger Hanseat Avatar von adrenalin123
    My favourite Scen is "Red Front" by Captain Nemo. Do you know him? He makes fantastic Scens. It's a very good idea to make a Top 100 of Scens. I have to download your Scen "Birth of America"! I want play it.

Hey John, good idea, these overall top 100 scenario list, I think. I will start a new topic here. But there seems to be one "problem": I had allready voted at civfanatics, as far I remember. And many others may be too...

[Edited by Arne on 1st August 2001 at 14:51]

The Chosen
    Hey John, you've made a civilization 1 modpack for civ2. Can you post some pictures of it?

So, my scenario top3:

1. Second Front (by Captain Nemo)
    2. Vikings - Across the Oceans (by Mathias K.)
    3. FortMat (by JohnDeGraph)

Die Top 100 (oder eure Top3) bitte in den nebenstehenden Beitrag! http://www.civforum.de/showthread.php?threadid=837

Registrierter Benutzer
    Pittiplatsch,

Thank you for your suggestions. Red Front is an awesome scenario, with great graphics and attention to detail. Nemo is one of my favorite designers and he was added to the Civfanatics Scenario Hall of Fame recently

Arne,

Good idea to start a thread for TOP 100 scenarios. It's ok if anyone in here has already mentioned their best played scenarios at Civfanatics because as you know, there are several categories I need scenarios for. One of the categories is "miscellaneous" or "no category": scenarios that do not fit anywhere. Of course, there are all the other categories, historical, fantasy, sci-fi, ancient, etc.
    that need more scenarios too.

CoHo14,

Yes! I will post some new screen shots in a couple days in a different thread. I'm currently working on version 1.1 of the modpack which is just about ready.

In addition to the release of Birth of America, I am working on a massive Star Trek modpack that will have 5 scenarios in it.

Thanks for your comments!

[Edited by JValdezToo on 2nd August 2001 at 09:17]
    John Valdez

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hello,

I wanted to post some screen shots of the Civ1 Modpack (requested by CoHo14) but I don't seem to have the ability to upload files in this forum. Who should I send the screen shots to for posting.

Thanks,

John
    John Valdez

The Chosen
    You can send them to me:
    webmaster@coho14.de

CFC Ambassador
    C'mon, guys. You must know John! He has created thousands of modpacks!

Registrierter Benutzer

Hello,

I know it has been years since I have posted but I wanted all of my German friends to know that I have been rennovating my site:

CIVILIZATION PARTISANS HIDEOUT

I am of course open to suggestions to everyone who may be interested. I have been adding a lot of new downloads for games that never existed before or anywhere else. Soon for the newer games as get the pages up.

Thanks for the support to all.
    John Valdez

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte