Ergebnis 1 bis 13 von 13

Thema: Civ IV BTS Mod for Smartdevices (iphones,ipads or android phones)

Registrierter Benutzer

Civ IV BTS Mod for Smartdevices (iphones,ipads or android phones)

Hi!!
    I would like to shard here a new mod for civ IV BTS that we had been working to integrate pitboss game with any Smart device.

The hole idea of this mod is to receive in your mobil device alerts of what evers goes on in your pitboss games. The same messages you normally get in the game, but in your mobile and in real time
    Also, get messages from others players and reply from anywhere without need to connect to the pitboss server and lots of cool more stuff

The project had a facebook page at
    http://www.facebook.com/APTmodSD

But we need help to finish it. And you can help us, simply go to the facebook page and give us your "I like this" option. The project is suscribed to a smartdevices application challenge and the application with more "likes" in facebook page will get a year of technical support and help that will be really usefull for us.

We are working in this project at the spanish forum at
    http://www.todocivilization.com/viewforum.php?f=37 please visit us if you like to do so.

Hope you like it!

Thanks

Magno : Wink:

Unbekannter Nr 17984 Avatar von Walahan
    Numero 39

paranoider Irrer Avatar von The_J
    Download?
    And some technical details please .
    Zum Download bereit: Civ4-Mod "Mars, jetzt!"

"Frei sein heißt wählen können, wessen Sklave man sein will." (Jeanne Moreau, 1928 - )

"Immer wenn man die Meinung der Mehrheit teilt, ist es Zeit, sich zu besinnen." (Mark Twain, 1835 - 1910)

Registrierter Benutzer
    no download. The SD mod is still just a prototype. Actually to take this proto to a downloadable app I need the tech support for what Im collecting "likes" in facebook.

I suscribe this project in a challenge of mobil apps, and the winner wil get a free support and help account, this that will be really helpfull.

At facebook page are some screen shots of the SD version, and at the todocivilization are some screeshots of the web version.

Registrierter Benutzer
    some screen shots from the prototype...
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Beyond Mars Avatar von [VK]
    Is this a mod or a external programm running on the Pitboss-Server?

Registrierter Benutzer
    both. a Mod 'export' data from the game. And a program running in the pitboss servers send this data to a webportal , thats how its works nowdays. You can see screenshots of this webportal at todocivilization.
    The project APTModSD will send this data also to your iphone, ipad o android phone. But not only the info form the game , also will give you options to send messages from player to player without needing to get connected to the pitboss.

Registrierter Benutzer
    German version , hope its not too 'google translate' style...

Hier zeige ich ihnen einen kurzen ausschnitt aus einer neuen Mod für Civ IV bts, wo ich gearbeitet habe, um die integrieren Pitboss jeder intelligente geräte.

Das projekt hat eine seite auf Facebook, hier ist der link:

Aber ich brauche ihre hilfe, um es zu beenden, wenn ich helfen will, muss nur auf die Facebook-seite, wo sie unterzeichneten das projekt zu gehen, und klicken sie auf "Ich mag" ("me gusta"). Der gewinner erhalten support für ein Jahr, was ich brauche, um das projekt zu beenden.

Wir sind an diesem projekt arbeiten in der spanischen forum, hier ist der link:

http://www.todocivilization.com/viewforum.php?f=37
    Bitte besuchen sie uns, wenn sie die idee gefällt.

Ich hoffe euch gefällt.

Beyond Mars Avatar von [VK]
    Google sucks at translating Englsich to German. So here's a better sounding version.

Zitat Zitat von Magno_uy Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi!!
    I would like to shard here a new mod for civ IV BTS that we had been working to integrate pitboss game with any Smart device.

Ich würde gerne hier eine neue Mod für Civ4 BTS vorstellen, an der ich gearbeitet hab um ein PB von jedem Smartphone + IPad abrufbar zu machen.

The hole idea of this mod is to receive in your mobil device alerts of what evers goes on in your pitboss games.

Die Idee dieser Mod ist es, dass man auf dem Handy Meldungen erhaltet, was gerade in einem PB-Spiel passiert.

The same messages you normally get in the game, but in your mobile and in real time

Die gleichen Nachrichten die man normalerweise im Spiel bekommen würde, werden hiermit in Echtzeit auf das Handy upgedatet.

Also, get messages from others players and reply from anywhere without need to connect to the pitboss server and lots of cool more stuff

Man kann auch Nachrichten von anderen Spielern aufs Handy bekommen, ohne sich auf den Server einloggen zu müssen, und andere coole Sachen

The project had a facebook page at

Die Projektseite auf Facebook ist:

But we need help to finish it.

Aber wir brauchen Hilfe um das Projekt zu vollenden.

And you can help us, simply go to the facebook page and give us your "I like this" option.

Und du kannst uns dabei helfen indem du einfach auf der Facebookseite auf "Gefällt mir" klickst.

The project is suscribed to a smartdevices application challenge and the application with more "likes" in facebook page will get a year of technical support and help that will be really usefull for us.

Das Projekt wurde in einen Smartphone App Wettbewerb eingeschrieben und die App mit den meisten "Gefällt mir" gewinnt ein Jahr kostenlosen technischen Support, welcher ziemlich nützlich für uns wäre.

We are working in this project at the spanish forum at

Wir arbeiten an dem Projekt in diesem Spanischen Forum

http://www.todocivilization.com/viewforum.php?f=37

please visit us if you like to do so.

Besuch uns wenn du magst

Hope you like it!

Hoffe es gefällt euch.

Thanks

Danke

Magno : Wink:
    I think this would probably be better in the PB-Forum, as more people would found it. Maybe a mod can move it there?

paranoider Irrer Avatar von The_J
    Zitat Zitat von [VK] Beitrag anzeigen
    I think this would probably be better in the PB-Forum, as more people would found it. Maybe a mod can move it there?
    Should have thought of it myself, done.
    If it's better suited in the main forum, then i'm sure Frozen will move it.
    Zum Download bereit: Civ4-Mod "Mars, jetzt!"

"Frei sein heißt wählen können, wessen Sklave man sein will." (Jeanne Moreau, 1928 - )

"Immer wenn man die Meinung der Mehrheit teilt, ist es Zeit, sich zu besinnen." (Mark Twain, 1835 - 1910)

Registrierter Benutzer
    thanks !

verschollen Avatar von deepwater
    Are there some further news on this project?
    It sounds really great and I'm looking forward to the release of it.

...too old...

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von deepwater Beitrag anzeigen
    Are there some further news on this project?
    It sounds really great and I'm looking forward to the release of it.

we are playing some pitbboss games with it at www.aptmod.com

Only the Android version is release.

If want to tryit, there are spanish instructions at
    http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...D-para-Pitboss

if need help I can translate them for you to english.

Basically, its a CivIV BTS Mod that "export" the game data to local files at the pitboss server. Then a client similar to the civstats clients runs and upload it to the aptmod.com portal.