Seite 7 von 11 ErsteErste ... 34567891011 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 91 bis 105 von 153

Thema: Blood & Steel.

Metropolis
    Gast
    Yup, it's France's turn - but tension is rising nevertheless.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Sorry my computer was attacked by a virus the last week

What is the meaning of French troops so close to Roman territories in North Africa?
    We demand that they pull back immediately.
    I want Nice. If not prepare you to make WAR! I too have a defensive alliance with the Ottomans, if you attack my units your are dead ;-)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Metropolis
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von Pondichery Beitrag anzeigen
    I want Nice. If not prepare you to make WAR! I too have a defensive alliance with the Ottomans, if you attack my units your are dead ;-)
    Shouldn't that look more like a... I don't know how to put it... a trap instead of a loose cannon?

Okay, Italian Eyeties, listen up:
    Nice is a FRENCH city name, because it IS FRENCH - a lot of French people live there and they neither speak Italian nor want it to. Therefore the French demand - even though expressed rather clumsy - is justifiable in the opinion of Sultan Mehmet II. the Just. Hand it over, please, will you? We can handle this like gentlemen, can't we? Maybe it's high time we resumed our negotiations in order to prevent a... WWWHHHHHAT!! TREASONS! BETRAYAL!

An Italian Mata Hari was arrested within the Topkapi palace! Dressed up as one of the Sultan's veil dancers, the evil Italian spy tried to assassinate Sultan Mehmet II. the Just in his own bedroom! Only thanks to his good reflexes the Sultan got away with a scratch across his left eye! Brave bodyguards prevented worse. The foul woman still had her Italian passport in her pocket when she launched her sickening attempt. In her woman's handbag another proof was a found: A picture of Benito Mussolini himself with autograph signature! And his 1930 biography "In bed with the Duce."

Beautiful but foul Italian spy trying to assassinate the Sultan arrested by our glorious police forces!

The Sultan demands a comment on this dreadful and coward incident, Duce!

England! The Sultan is still aware of your unrightful presence in the Orient. Ottoman reconaissance forces witness British troop presence on the peninsula. As long as this goes on, the street of Hormuz will stay blocked for any civilian or military British vessel. Shouldn't you withdraw your forces from our soil the very next round we will interpret this as an unspoken declaration of war against our peaceful people.
    Geändert von Metropolis (06. April 2012 um 01:39 Uhr)

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey

Post Russia - March 1933

No news

Registrierter Benutzer
    British soldiers are leaving the Orient.

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    sorry for the delay amigos, I'm very busy these days, I can't make any promises but probably I will be able to play tomorrow evening.

thanks for you patience

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    Social Insurance

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    The city of Nizza may have at one point been under French occupation, but it is now a Roman city and shall forever be one.
    Rome shall not be intimidated and this shall be the last opportunity for peace with France. Pull back your forces from Roman territory, or we shall consider it as a French declaration of war.

Il Imperatore shall not even dignify the obvious lies and slanders of the Turks with a response.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    No news
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Cobra it's the wrong saved ;-) It is not a "bood and steel" game.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    sorry
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Nice and Tanger taken.

I can make peace and ask to Ottomans to don't invade you. If not you'll have to fight everywhere.
    Geändert von Pondichery (11. April 2012 um 15:41 Uhr)

Metropolis
    Gast
    The English promises to leave the peninsula at once are proven to be empty words. British troops are still present in the desert sands and in the city of Aden. Therefore the Sultan grudgingly signed the formal war declaration. We don't march enthusiastically into this battle, for the war was imposed on us. We will free our country once and for all. At this very moment minor sea and ground battles are already being fought round the Street of Hormuz. Furthermore our brave army takes defensive positions on the Sinai. Allah will avert failure.

Dear Americans, your people also overcame the British suppression in a war for independence. This will be our war of independence. We hope you are able to see the historical analogy of your and our fight against the evil British. Therefore you are the first we ask for help and assistance. We ask you to reject and boycott British trade offers as long as they occupy our lands. As a reward we offer you our youngest daughter, Sherazade, also known as "the rose of Damascus". She seems to have fallen a bit for the Czar lately, but nevertheless she would definetely be a good catch for president Roosevelt.

Duce! Once more you have proven to be a heretical, sneaky rogue! On the banquet at the Roman embassy last weekend the Sultan was served pork! Mehmet II. the Just nearly choked on that piece of meat which was primarily declared to be delicious pheasant. We inform you officially that your macabre imp-ambassador has been arrested and now has to serve as an emasculated harem guard. This has been the second serious incident of treacherous kind so far! Beware, the Sultan's patience is running out! If you're looking for a brawl go straight ahead, but stop your cowardly attempts to insult or kill the Sultan.

The Sultan - visibly annoyed after leaving the perverted Roman banquet

Registrierter Benutzer
    This is madness. What can the Sultan hope to achieve by war?
    Cease the hostilities at once. Britain can and will forget and forgive all past aggressions.

Should you continue down this path you will at best be mentioned by the historians of the future as a Pyrrhic ruler.

Seite 7 von 11 ErsteErste ... 34567891011 LetzteLetzte