Seite 25 von 29 ErsteErste ... 15212223242526272829 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 361 bis 375 von 426

Thema: Neue Skins für Gebäude, Ressourcen und Terrain

PAE.Macht.Antike! Avatar von Pie
    Achso. wenns da schon was gäbe, wäre das natürlich eine Arbeitserleichterung. Ich hätts womöglich umständlich selbst berechnet. Dabei hätt ich auch bedacht, dass es eine Hafenstadt gibt, wo der Händler auf ein Schiff geladen wird und eine Hafenstadt gibt, wo er ausgeladen wird. In diesem Fall hätte ich die Ursprungsstadt mit der ersten Hafenstadt und die Zielstadt mit der zweiten Hafenstadt verbunden. Kompliziert aber korrekt

Ramk: o fuckomio, da hab ich mir die Latte wieder hoch gehängt....
    Pie's Ancient Europe (PAE)
    Erlebe mit dieser CIV IV Mod(ifikation) hautnah das Zeitalter der Antike bis ins letzte Detail!
    Mit bahnbrechenden Erweiterungen und vielen ein- und erstmaligen Features.

... im Übrigen bin ich der Meinung, dass Karthago wieder aufgebaut werden muss!

Antiker Benutzer Avatar von BoggyB
    Feature vielleicht erst mal auf später, fürs SDK verschieben? Denn ich sehe zwei Möglichkeiten:

1. Jetzt umständlich versuchen, mit Python auf die SDK-Methoden zuzugreifen, und dabei viele Berechnungen durchführen müssen, die eigentlich nicht nötig wären.
    2. Selbst was in Python schreiben (aufwendig).

Beiden Varianten wäre eine reine SDK-Version, die die auf die bereits bestehenden Funktionen im SDK zugreift, vorzuziehen, wieso also jetzt die Mühe machen? Den (von uns geschriebenen) SDK-Teil könnte man dann ja auch für Python exposen und dann im bisherigen Feature einbauen, gell?

Zitat Zitat von Pie Beitrag anzeigen
    Achso. wenns da schon was gäbe, wäre das natürlich eine Arbeitserleichterung. Ich hätts womöglich umständlich selbst berechnet. Dabei hätt ich auch bedacht, dass es eine Hafenstadt gibt, wo der Händler auf ein Schiff geladen wird und eine Hafenstadt gibt, wo er ausgeladen wird. In diesem Fall hätte ich die Ursprungsstadt mit der ersten Hafenstadt und die Zielstadt mit der zweiten Hafenstadt verbunden. Kompliziert aber korrekt
    Wär aber nicht mal eindeutig, wenn wir uns nicht merken, in welchen Hafenstädten der Händler ein- und ausstieg (-> zu kompliziert). Wenn die Handelsroute zu ner andern Stadt als der, die man benutzt hat, geht, isses ja auch irgendwie doof Davon abgesehen muss ein Händler ja auch nicht mal in einer Hafenstadt einsteigen, sondern kann das ja an jeder Küste. Überseehandelsrouten würd ich lieber außen vor lassen.
    "Only Germans, perhaps, could make a game about economics - a stylish, intelligent and captivating one at that." - The New York Times

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von HUNK
    2 new commanders: one for comitatenses the other for limitanei. The shields are the same as their troops and are not interchangeable. The shields are historically correct. For comitatenses I used this image (the limitanei commander is a mix without nothing particular), the praetorian tribune:

Bild

And a patch: the nif of limitanei has been modified. I forgot to put an alpha property. Now, the unit has no crest.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Wow, first of all, thanks Hunk!
    But I'd like some changes:
    First: for the limitanei, I'd prefer a spearman because the Limitanei are COMBAT_SPEARMAN units.
    the comatitenses are COMBAT_SWORDSMAN units.
    So, I would take the limit_comm as the comatitenses commander.

The limitatenses:
    You gave the unit a ridge helmet. But this is a commander helmet. Give the normal limitanei a helmet without ridge and the rest (lorica) keep as it is.
    The commander should have a ridge helmet and should look like this:
    http://s574.photobucket.com/user/gor...itled.jpg.html
    the left one.
    It's almost the unit, you already have with the recent limitanei.
    Erlebe mit dieser CIV IV Mod(ifikation) hautnah das Zeitalter der Antike bis ins letzte Detail!

Wow, first of all, thanks Hunk!
    But I'd like some changes:
    First: for the limitanei, I'd prefer a spearman because the Limitanei are COMBAT_SPEARMAN units.
    the comatitenses are COMBAT_SWORDSMAN units.
    I can create other limitanei commander, but spearman. It's easy. Normally, it's just a weapon change and little more.

So, I would take the limit_comm as the comatitenses commander.
    Why? comatitenses have a commander, the comit_comm. Shields are not interchangeable.

The limitatenses:
    You gave the unit a ridge helmet. But this is a commander helmet. Give the normal limitanei a helmet without ridge and the rest (lorica) keep as it is.
    The commander should have a ridge helmet and should look like this:
    http://s574.photobucket.com/user/gor...itled.jpg.html
    the left one.
    It's almost the unit, you already have with the recent limitanei.
    The zip has 2 limitanei, one is a minor change (crest deleted), the normal limitanei, the folder is called limitanei, overwrite the last with this, nothing more. The commander of limitanei has the folder limit_comm. It's a unit with lorica squamata and a helmet with crest (of metal). As the commander must have. So, I don't know the problem. This commander will be modified to be a spearman, but body, helmet and shield will be the same.

EDIT

Take, the commander of limitanei with spear:
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    Geändert von HUNK (06. Mai 2016 um 02:05 Uhr)

Yes, that's the way I like it
    Ok, so I will have a look at both again at home.

There is only one question: why do you take the blue shield from the total war units (at least I only find units with this shield from the twcenter)? It's the shield of the gallic foederati (from two different lexica of late roman shields). I prefer the red and white colored shields of the late romans. But no matter, I can easily color it correcty.

Yes, that's the way I like it
    Ok, so I will have a look at both again at home.

There is only one question: why do you take the blue shield from the total war units (at least I only find units with this shield from the twcenter)? It's the shield of the gallic foederati (from two different lexica of late roman shields). I prefer the red and white colored shields of the late romans. But no matter, I can easily color it correcty.
    I didn't take the shields from RTW.

My source was https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notitia_Dignitatum

Limitanei has a shield used by limitanei, comitatenses a shield used by comitatenses, palatini a shield used by palatini and scholae a shield used by scholae.

This, it is the reason I say, the shields are not interchangeable.

Bild

Yes, this is one source I meant and the shield you gave the limitanei isn't there. That's why I asked.

Bild

What do you mean, they are not interchangeable? Can't I tell you which shield I'd like to have for the units and you send me the shield file then?

Yes, this is one source I meant and the shield you gave the limitanei isn't there. That's why I asked.

Bild

What do you mean, they are not interchangeable? Can't I tell you which shield I'd like to have for the units and you send me the shield file then?
    Inside of notitia exists.

If you read the book, there are ilustrations with images and the units that used those shields. Every shield, every image has its own unit. It's detalied. That's I mean.

The image I put, it's only 1 of 6. There are more.

Achtung Spoiler:
    Bild
    Bild
    Bild
    Bild
    Bild

Anyway, the better is to see the book.

Ok, and the blue/white one is the most used or most used?

I noticed most drawers and fan groups use the red/white shields for the limitanei:

Bild

Registrierter Benutzer
    Das müsste Marcomani Iunio sein. Also germanische Vasallentruppen?

Ok, and the blue/white one is the most used or most used?

I noticed most drawers and fan groups use the red/white shields for the limitanei:

Bild
    I don't know, it's only one unit, a shield.

Fan groups can use the shields they want. If they are germans, will use shields used by germans in the past.

And yes, that shield is the marcomani auxilia palatina.

Bild
    Bild

Do you want that shield? I haven't any problem.

Damn, that's why google shows me those pics? German related sites?

Hunk, what pictures do you get when you search "limitanei shield". Do you get more blue ones?

hm.. for the Etruscans, the shields fits perfectly, but for the Romans it's a pity that after all the red shields of the old legions, the shields get completely different colors.

Hunk, why not the main colored part of the shields making in player's color? Editing the Alpha channel?

And: because I have included the Tech Staurogram into the mod, I will use this tech for the comatitenses and made this shield:
    And for the scholae and the Christian developement in the Roman empire, I've made this:
    (also founded sketches of those units on internet)

Bild

When you say, no that's completely incorrect, I will set back to yours:

Bild

I left the palatini and cataphract shields as it is. For those, I've checked internet databases too and they seemed to be the best results.

With "limitanei shields" I have different models, nothing special.

player color? I don't believe in that, less in this case. The shields of late roman empire is one of few that are documented and we can check.

I can put other shield for limitanei, if you don't like the blue. Do you want the marcomani shield? Our friend Leif Erikson did the hard work, it's a copy paste.

Wow, are you still awake?

The shield model is great! I would only change the blue to red and that's it. (because all older Roman units had red stuff, when you play the game)

Bild

What do you say? It's ok?
    (I already did it, you don't need to do something)

Seite 25 von 29 ErsteErste ... 15212223242526272829 LetzteLetzte