Seite 17 von 27 ErsteErste ... 7131415161718192021 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 241 bis 255 von 404

Thema: PBEM Napoleon Bonaparte [7] reloaded

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Dario
    Your turn Atze!!

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Prussia and France (Great Library) develop Uhlans.
    Prussia raises a new Guard Regiment.
    Nothing else.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Dario
    Oh, I forgot to say, happy 5000 posts McMonkey

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    Thanks. Hopefully I have another 5000 to come!

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Sorry for blocking
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    Zitat Zitat von Cobra Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry for blocking
    I expected such a filthy trick, but not from my Prussian vassals

But do not worry any ships blocking our way will be requisitioned (destroyed) without any war declaration

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    I hope you didn't misunderstand the rules. The transporting ships have to be one turn on (high) sea, that includes the transported unit too.

Zitat Zitat von Radyserb Beitrag anzeigen
    I hope you didn't misunderstand the rules. The transporting ships have to be one turn on (high) sea, that includes the transported unit too.
    I know but I have bomb ketch too

Zitat Zitat von Rebelious Beitrag anzeigen
    But do not worry any ships blocking our way will be requisitioned (destroyed) without any war declaration
    So before I keep playing is this permitted or not? You don’t say anything…

Also, Rady, from what I understood from the rules is that invading troops have to wait at least one turn on sea square with the exception of cities as a bridgehead, so I only need troops to capture a bridgehead at the other side and the rest can just disembark normally from own harbor to the just captured one right? This is what I thought.

Apologies for my inadvertent blocking. I had no idea you planned an invasion! If you feel the need to sink any of my ships please make sure they are not carrying any cargo or are in a stack. Thanks!

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    An attack would undermine the "no sneak attacks"-rule

I was sometimes (in fact every turn) annoyed about the spanish and prussian ships too, which were always very spread

Zitat Zitat von Radyserb Beitrag anzeigen
    An attack would undermine the "no sneak attacks"-rule

I was sometimes (in fact every turn) annoyed about the spanish and prussian ships too, which were always very spread
    And if I get the permission of my vassal Prussia or my ally Spain? It would be very frustrating to have sacrificed my entire Atlantic fleet with many 3-Deckers in it for nearly nothing.

Then what could have I done? Declare war to the entire world the turn before (including allies and vassals) so that I would be able next turn to sink any vessels blocking my way?

It is very important we give good thought and come to an agreement to this; our decision in this matter will probably determine the outcome of the game.

My understanding was that the house rules on cross channel invasion were designed to prevent the French from landing an entire army before the British Navy had the opportunity to repel the invaders at sea. I think it is acceptable to empty a port of its defenders using bomb ketches, but any invasion ground troops must wait until the following turn before they capture the city (IE spend one turn in the channel in their transports). If the French then managed to capture a port any follow up troops could certainly go directly into the port, but you cannot empty the port and then capture it on the same turn!

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Why didn't you just tell your allies/vassals in advance not to block the channel? Both Dario and McMonkey are men of honor and wouldn't have given away this information. This seems to me just badly planned.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Zitat Zitat von Historical Atze Beitrag anzeigen
    Why didn't you just tell your allies/vassals in advance not to block the channel? Both Dario and McMonkey are men of honor and wouldn't have given away this information. This seems to me just badly planned.
    Not badly planned since it would have been blocked anyway by Russian or maybe even Sweden boats (many of them at the North Sea). To the contrary, it was better to leave for instance the Spanish vessels adjacent to Norwich since that could help me by asking them permission to sink their boats.

@McMonkey: I not only have bomb ketches to capture the bridgehead, I have also 11 units below the attacked sea stack that survived the heavy British naval attack at the cost of many deckers. This units, veteran horse artillery that can land and help to capture the city (they move 3) and the rest will follow.

Seite 17 von 27 ErsteErste ... 7131415161718192021 ... LetzteLetzte