Seite 5 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 61 bis 75 von 86

Thema: Justinian the Great PBEM

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey

Post Vandals 411 AD

The Romans launch a counter-attack west of Arles that is defeated by the mighty Vandal Cavalry.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    Roman Iberia collapses with the fall of Olissipo, Cordoba and Gades to Frankish invaders.

Also a galley is sunk in the Baltic.
    Sailing without permission around the seas where proto-Vikings reside is dangerous to your health.

Should we hand over the Persians to the AI so we can crack on with this one?

Registrierter Benutzer
    Yes, let's hand them over. We got so well ahead already it would be shame to let this die!

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Jerec
    I'm certainly up for continuing. One thing, though: I had a treaty with JPetroski, one of the conditions of which was to dismantle all the fortresses on the border. Since the Persian AI already thinks it's at war with me, there would be slaughter on both sides. Is there a way to force peace with the Persian AI, at least until I can replace the forts ASAP? I hesitate to suggest replacing the forts with cheat mode because I think there are timed events that would be messed up.
    "Cease firing, but if any enemy planes appear, shoot them down in a friendly fashion." -Admiral William Halsey

Registrierter Benutzer
    You can use Darios PBEM fixer tool to force peace.

Tried Dario's PBEM fixer, didn't work after I had renamed the latest .hot to .net. None of the civs were available to choose from on the left side except for Barbarians. We could use cheat mode, but that would mean the timed events are reset. Unless there's a way to set the # of turns passed in the cheat menu? I seem to remember an option like this somewhere...
    "Cease firing, but if any enemy planes appear, shoot them down in a friendly fashion." -Admiral William Halsey

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Dario
    My tool doesn't work for Tot Files, only MGEs valid files. sorry.

Are you sure using the cheat menu resets all the timed events?

You are correct McMonkey, just tried it and didn't see the # of turns passed changed on the cheat menu option. Maybe that's just with MGE? Either that, or my memory is wrong. No clue.

In any case, the Persians have now been given over to the AI and my forts re-established, the AI hates me and so there will be bloodshed, starting next turn.

War has been declared between the Persians and East Romans over a border dispute! The Roman legions march to war!

I know if you delevent the events to make a change to them take effect the counters are reset as the events are embedded into the saves memory when they are first loaded. I'm pretty sure you can use the cheat menu without any issues in both versions of Civ. All you need to remember is to add the other players back.

Cobra's Huns next

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    @vandals: my horsrider can´t leave your territory, it´s blocked by your units (ZOC)
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Registrierter Benutzer
    I seem to have deleted the scenario. Very unusual! Where can I find it?
    I found the ToT conversion Catfish made, but it's not the same I think. At least no the same graphics.

Seite 5 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte