Seite 2 von 21 ErsteErste 12345612 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 30 von 315

Thema: First Strike PBEM #2

Registrierter Benutzer
    I believe I may have made another mistake and started the game with 7 human players. John, is it possible for you to "quit" for both the NPC's before your first turn, or do I need to do this again?

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von John Henry Eden
    Zitat Zitat von JPetroski Beitrag anzeigen
    I believe I may have made another mistake and started the game with 7 human players. John, is it possible for you to "quit" for both the NPC's before your first turn, or do I need to do this again?
    No worries, I can quit for them.

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    I know a way to remove the unwanted nations if you need to know John H.

By the way, I think JohnP's original turn could have been used. I think the save files are interchangeable between the normal and unlimited versions. The only problem is when you try and load up a save that has crossed the limits (extra units etc...) and you try and load it with normal Civ2. This will cause a crash. If you are under the limits I think you can use either version. That is as far as I seen using both versions, I may be wrong.

Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    I know a way to remove the unwanted nations if you need to know John H.
    I'll just ctrl-n them and quit, that should work, right?

Cupcoffee (China) is up, by the way.

To permanently remove them rename the .hot file to .sav, load up the save game as the Soviets and do something with the cheat menu (EG add one gold to one of the Pro nations gold) then save. Now rename the save file to .hot and load it up as a hotseat game again as the Soviets. If you press Control+J you can then add back in the players which will all be AI again bar the USSR. Just repeat this until all the human players are allotted and save. Post the .hot save here.

There may be a simpler way of doing this but I know this way works!

Registrierter Benutzer
    Does this even work if I did not allow players to join during the game?

I swear, the next time I take up a new hobby, I'm going SECOND

I will try it now and see. China, hold on for the save!

Registrierter Benutzer
    Let me know if there's a problem... If there is, well, third time's a charm?

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    To permanently remove them rename the .hot file to .sav, load up the save game as the Soviets and do something with the cheat menu (EG add one gold to one of the Pro nations gold) then save. Now rename the save file to .hot and load it up as a hotseat game again as the Soviets. If you press Control+J you can then add back in the players which will all be AI again bar the USSR. Just repeat this until all the human players are allotted and save. Post the .hot save here.

There may be a simpler way of doing this but I know this way works!
    IMHO you don't need to use the cheat menu. Just load the hot-game as sav-game (with your nation), then store as save-game, then rename the sav-ending of the file to "hot", then load as hot-game and Press Strg-J to get these nations as human nations you want.

That will work? Ok. I just did it the other way but I will try that in future!

I just realised I seem to have taken over Brazil without asking Civi if he wanted to play as them again. Seems a bit presumptuous of me but when John H asked for NATO and I didn't fancy the USSR Brazil just appealed to me. Civi, did you want to play as Brazil?

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    I just realised I seem to have taken over Brazil without asking Civi if he wanted to play as them again. Seems a bit presumptuous of me but when John H asked for NATO and I didn't fancy the USSR Brazil just appealed to me. Civi, did you want to play as Brazil?
    no

By the way, cupcoffee is up.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    Zhou Enlai retires due to health reasons, Denx Xiaoping is elected as the new Premier and promises greater focus on growing Chinese industry.
    All Chinese ports are open to foreign trade and major investments are to be made in Shanghai to make it major economic port in Asia, however, access to the inland cities must be sought through the proper channels first.

VP, this Turn:
    0, Trade
    0, Tech
    -1, Pollution (total: 1)

VP, all:
    1. WARPAC: 0
    2. Brasil: 0
    3. Nato: 0
    4. India: 0
    5. China: -1
    Geändert von cupcoffee (11. Juni 2011 um 14:29 Uhr)

Seite 2 von 21 ErsteErste 12345612 ... LetzteLetzte