Seite 6 von 9 ErsteErste ... 23456789 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 76 bis 90 von 132

Thema: Vendetta 2

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von John Henry Eden
    Sorry, sorry, had a bit of computer trouble this weekend.

The turn is 99% finished, I only have a few units left to move and need to write the post announcing the various diplomatic stuff and events etc.

Will post tomorrow since I need to sleep soon.

Got a question for you guys though:

For some reason I can't dissolve my alliance with the GEU.

The dialogue menu doesn't appear for me. Obviously I don't want to be stuck in an alliance with the GEU, but how do I get out of it?

Should I cheat and edit the alliance? Any other options?

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    Zitat Zitat von John Henry Eden Beitrag anzeigen
    Any other options?
    Dario made once a very handy diplo tool were you could modify your status with any civ at any time, do not have it anymore tough

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    I think you may need to rename the file .net, use the tool and then rename to .hot.

CivDiplomacy:

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Dario
    Here is the tool that sergio wanted. hope it may help you people.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Thank you very much. I am putting the finishing touches on this turn, and then we can start off with a big bang (don't worry, the bang isn't war-related ).

United Federation of America
    January of 1980

A new year has dawned upon our old planet. She is tired, having experienced the most violent cataclysm imaginable at the hands of the Reich just 3 short decades ago.

Her crust is cracked with nuclear craters. Her soil littered with the bones of the deceased. Her lungs soaked with the blood of honorable warriors.

The madness that the Nazi hordes unleashed on this planet cannot and will not be forgotten.

However, we must all look forward to a brighter future.

Pentagon field operations report:

We have abandoned our bid for Baghdad in the middle east. Instead, our task force was shifted to the city in southern Iran formerly known as as Shiraz, which was conquered in Operation TPAJAX and re-functioned into a heavily defended UF forward operating base (FOB) now known only as Echelon.

Meanwhile in the Arctic, UFA marines made a heroic assault on the city formerly known as Frederikshab. Though supported by the UFA air force, our marines sustained casualties, but could ultimately complete Operation PINE, securing the city and fortifying it, as well as installing radar and sonar arrays, turning it into FOB Thule.

Monroe: The doctrine is in!

The UFA has staked her claim: The entirety of the Americas.

Any attempt to interfere with this will be met with all-out war, including the nuclear option as soon as it is available to us.

Note that trade outposts promised to our various trade partners are not affected by this. But any other foreign influence in the Americas will incur our wrath.

The Midway-Recife corridor.

The UFA has determined that, in order to secure her borders from any possible amphibious assaults, naval borders need to be established to make sure a one-month surprise is impossible.

Imagine, if you will, two lines going straight from the top of the map through the bottom, one crossing through Midway Island in the west, and another through Recife to the east of the UFA.

Within these two lines, we shall not tolerate any vessels, land forces or aircraft with offensive capabilities. Should our navy or air force detect such units, we will immediately destroy them and, depending on just how many of those forces we find in the vicinity or our relations to the offender, declare all-out war or demand an answer.

Make no mistake. Our navy and air force will diligently patrol the Arctic, Pacific and Atlantic to make sure these lines are not violated and will engage any intruders with lethal force, regardless of their alignment.

Long live international trade...

The UFA has made trade arrangements with all major powers (Australia, the PAC, the Pacific Alliance and the Red Empire).

This includes a full guarantee of safe trade, which means that any trade attacked within the UFA sphere of influence will be met with retaliatory strikes and possibly war.

We are not concerned with war abroad, but we will react violently to any interruption of international trade. Keep it above the belt, guys.

...unless you are the Reich.

However, UFA high command has decided to smack the Reich with an embargo.

We simply cannot forget or forgive the crimes of the Reich which happened just 3 decades ago and may happen soon again.

The UFA hopes that all of her trade partners follow suit in declaring embargoes on the Reich until the Reich has met certain conditions to reassure the international community, psychologically and physically, that the Reich will never murder again.

We have certain designs for the Reich to lift our embargo, but we must first talk to our trade partners to finalize a draft which is satisfying to everyone who has a stake in this.

Should the Reich agree with these future demands, the UFA is willing to the Reich trade with our eastern coastal cities (including the very profitable NYC).

Be warned, however, that these concessions will involve territory, military and technology alike.

For now, the UFA asks the Reich not to annex any more territories until we present them with our demands.

Friends no more.

Long enough the UFA has put up with the pesky GEU suckling at her teat, relying on the UFA for everything from sustenance to protection.

The UFA dissolves her alliance with the GEU effective immediately, and Wikileaks has released documents detailing UFA military plans for an anti-GEU campaign in the Americas.

Btw I used Dario's tool, but it told me I can only edit .net files, so I used the cheat menu to edit my alliances. Thought I'd let you know.
    Geändert von John Henry Eden (29. Dezember 2010 um 03:07 Uhr)

By the way, I'd like to apologize for the delay.

It occurred due to unforeseen circumstances. My friends and I are about to found a start-up internet company, and we have had a sudden rush of potential investor interest this last week.

Before I begin I want to make sure I am playing from the correct folder and rules. Should I just download the rar file in the first post? Does this have all the updates?

I think so, it is the version I used and everything seems to be alright.

Post Australian Federation - January 1980

Douglas Anthony announces a trade embargo against the Reich until such time as it is lifted by the UFA. He also announces the areas the Australian Federations considers its zone of influence. These include New Zealand, Malaya, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, New Guinea, Thailand, South Vietnam (Saigon)and the Pacific islands of Rabaul, Truk, Guam, Saipan, Wake, Midway and Hawaii. If any other nation feels it has a stronger claim to any of the listed territories please notify us and we can discuss it. That is all.

Registrierter Benutzer
    With the declaration of an African revolution, the GEU decides to pull the plug on all support to many of the African states.
    This only serves to fuel the flames and validate the PAC's agenda...The message is clear from Harare: "THE GEU MUST GO!"

The pan-African Coalition, under the wise leadership of Mangosuthu Buthelezi, wishes for peace with all of the great powers.

For now.

The PAC intends to unite Africa under one banner.
    How far this will go time can only tell.
    Namibe taken, some other cities emptied.
    Geändert von Ingvar (10. Juni 2011 um 02:19 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee

In Zhukovgrad at the Crimson Fortress, Kommisar of War, Valentin Varennikov is elected as the new party Chairman, seen by many as a major shift in the direction Communist International shall take.
    The Red Empire, , the successor state of the USSR until now was an alliance of guerilla fighters and a haven for crimson freedom fighters the world over, will be taking a closer step towards statism and a centralized government with a cohesive trade and domestic policy, abandoning the Zhukov doctrin.

Chairman Varennikov assures that spilling the blood of fascist scum shall still take top priority, the Red Empire shall not just be a military movement, it shall be a movement for the people, a Red Syndicate.
    As such, though Siberia shall remain closed to exploitative capitalists, the possibility to seek trading rights to Vladivostok shall be available and will be judged on a case by case basis.

On the military front, the Red Army as begun mobilizing against the Uyghur religious extremists and it is expected that Kashgar and Turpan shall fall soon enough.
    Geändert von cupcoffee (11. Juni 2011 um 14:29 Uhr)

Veteran Avatar von Cobra

Pacific Alliance

The Pacific Alliance can´t accept any claims on southeast asian territorium.
    One exception is Pyongyang which should be Red. Most of my forces removed.

Turpan conquered (there is a direct road to Yinchuan-no way that any strange power gets this city). Kashgar will be next.
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    I already played my turn but I am having troubles to upload it; the file is simply not there when I browse to it, however it is there when I load in the game, very strange

maybe has to do with the unlimited version? did you play with the unlimited version?

Seite 6 von 9 ErsteErste ... 23456789 LetzteLetzte