Seite 8 von 10 ErsteErste ... 45678910 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 106 bis 120 von 150

Thema: Szenario Diadochenkriege (~300 v.Chr.)

PAE.Macht.Antike! Avatar von Pie
    Bitte sehr. Man tut was man kann

Keinpferd
    Gast
    Thorgal, die Spanier spielen zu neunt dein 300er-Szenario als PB-Spiel. Den Link hat wolfman mir gerade geschickt, als ich ihm von Johns Peloponnesischem Krieg berichtete.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Thorgal
    Schick! Und die spielen schon seit dem 20.10.2010. Lustiges Datum, um ein ewig dauerndes Spiel anzufangen.

Leider versteh ich so gut wie nichts, aber gibt's da von jemand auch ne Story? Wär lustig da mitzulesen, oder besser die Bilder anzuschauen.

Gib den Link bei Goolge-Übersetzer ein und wähle zB Spanisch -> Englisch. Dann auf den Link klicken und du bekommst es übersetzt. Dieser Thread ist wohl scheinbar gleichzeitig ihr Story-Thread, weils da Rollenspieltechnisch ganz schön abgeht... die müssen Spaß haben
    Pie's Ancient Europe (PAE)
    Erlebe mit dieser CIV IV Mod(ifikation) hautnah das Zeitalter der Antike bis ins letzte Detail!
    Mit bahnbrechenden Erweiterungen und vielen ein- und erstmaligen Features.

... im Übrigen bin ich der Meinung, dass Karthago wieder aufgebaut werden muss!

Das Rollenspiel machen sie gut. Wie sich die Diadochen gegenseitig anmachen und Rual, der als Germane gleich mal Thor beschwört.

Lustig ist auch die Diskussion über die Hunde, die scheinen Wolfman ja wirklich gar nicht zu gefallen.

achja, und sie spielen nicht seit 2010, sondern das Datum - und das ist auch etwas, was mich anfangs verblüfft hat - steht in der untersten Zeile eines Posts. Das Datum welches man als erstes sieht ist das Joindatum des User. Also sie spielen eh erst seit Nov. 2012!

Hunde: soweit hab ich gar net gelesen. das ist teilweise so schlecht von google übersetzt...
    Erlebe mit dieser CIV IV Mod(ifikation) hautnah das Zeitalter der Antike bis ins letzte Detail!

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hi guys, i am not sure if writing in english is forbidden, sorry if its the case. But if the google translator spanish->german is so bad as german->spanish i think we will understand between us better with this other barbarian language, after all, germans, britons and that kind of people should understand yourself better.

I am wolfman in civfanatics and koningtiger in todocivilization, the spanish forum. I read your forum, well, translated via google since years ago, now i have registered becouse of a small talk with keimpferd. And yes, we are playing the diadochi scenario in a pitboss since November i think. A great game, not balanced of course, but its a pleasure roleplay the great Ptolemy kicking Seleucos ass.

We are trying to play a historic game, i.e. the initial wars had a required duration of at least 20 turns. It will be difficult to stop the seleucid juggernaut now that he is only at war with me.

Btw, congratulations Thorgal for making a wonderful scenario. I love the period, and there is very few games and novels about it. A pity the AI is so bad that any of the diadochi or rome is not a challenge playing in SP. We began the pitboss idea in that way, for make a challenge and a real roleplay experience.

Above all of that and the greatness of PAE i really really really hate flaming pigs, dog Panzer divisions and other sins of that kind in historical games.

Congratulations for all your great work, Pie, Keinpferd, Thorgal and all the people involved. This is the very best mod for CIV 4, and maybe for any civ. I have tried each big size mod since the times of civ 2 and can say that with knowledge. Sine RFRE for civ 3 and the TAM mod, nothing has the historical feeling this has.

I will send a pm to JohnDay with may email, but will be difficult to talk if he doesnt speak spanish or a bit of english. For seeing my level of german you only have to see my internet nick since 20 years ago, koningtiger, i know , i know, its konigstiger, the Panzerkampfwagen VIb, but i am a total asshole in german language.
    Geändert von koningtiger (13. Februar 2013 um 13:23 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Daron
    Most of us has no problems with english as language I guess. Almost better than the translation via google. Have fun with the PAE Mod while we are still working to make it much better.

[I think you are speaking a better german than I try to speak spanish ^^.]

Keinpferd
    Gast
    Welcome to the German forum, wolf!

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von koningtiger Beitrag anzeigen
    For seeing my level of german you only have to see my internet nick since 20 years ago, koningtiger, i know , i know, its konigstiger, the Panzerkampfwagen VIb, but i am a total asshole in german language.
    It's pretty nearly "konings tijger", which would be "Königstiger" literally translated to dutch. Given your history with the Países Bajos…

Welcome to the german forum.

SNAFU Avatar von Tschuggi
    Wolf,

bienvenido al foro alemán, guapo!
    Πάντα χωρεῖ καὶ οὐδὲν μένει

www.masterofmana.com

http://www.civforum.de/showthread.php?t=73790

Registrierter Benutzer
    Vielen Dank für das wellcome, Freunde.

(google translator copyright)

Big welcome wolfman (koningtiger)!!

German tank! ah! you mean Königstiger. yes, this is a bit difficult to write for you because your keyboard doesn't contain a "ö"
    but ö can be written as oe (ä with ae, ü with ue). so Koenigstiger would also be correct.
    but I've become accustomed to koningtiger by the time a more creative name for the royal tank

About pigs, hounds and ... ants or whatever: it's all for you only
    no ok, it is part of historical warfare - interesting, to know its roots now - but yes, it's strange and gets a secondary part in PAE but it's your decision to use it or not. just to get known to it, is an important fact in PAE.

so a very big welcome koningtiger again! I can't imagine that it should be forbidden to write in english here. just continue!

if anybody of the young german readers have troubles with english, I am sure, anybody here will translate it.
    Übersetzung: falls irgendjemand der jüngeren deutschsprachigen oder anderen nicht-englischsprachigen Generation Probleme mit englischen Texten hat, dann einfach posten, dann wirds bestimmt von einem hier übersetzt.

¡Hola tigre real!
    Bienvenido en el mundo de habla alemana de CIV y PAE. ¡Gracias para el elogio al scenario y PAE!

What a great idea to play the scenario as MP game, must be a lot of fun. Is someone of you making a story with screens like in the story-area at this website? If not, it would be cool, if you could tell us something about the war against the other diadochi, maybe with some pictures? Did anybody lose his general or even his capital, did the Punic war start and is there already a true successor of Alexander?
    Ok, i think the last question will be a clear yes, cause you're the leader of the Ptolemaic empire.

And beside of this, if you have any suggestions for improvements or found some faults in the scenario, just tell me. I’m planning an update of it in the near future (provided that real life will permit it).

PAE-Piechopath Avatar von Scanner
    Hey wolfman!

Welcome in the homesection of PAE
    The Central of antique madness!
    Where Thorgal beats keinpferd beats Pie with historical matter!

It´s nice to see that PAE will be played in so much languages.
    What is your prefered civ? Iberia? ;-)

Seite 8 von 10 ErsteErste ... 45678910 LetzteLetzte