Seite 2 von 13 ErsteErste 12345612 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 30 von 191

Thema: Eivinds' First Strike PBEM

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    Sorry for continued delay. I started playing last night and got halfway through my turn but I got a better offer if you know what I mean Will play when I have finished eating my dinner now!

the elf Avatar von Gelion
    You lucky devil
    Do not forget to take the Civ 2 PBEM survey!

I know! And it wasn't even Christmas or my birthday!!!

Post NATO January 1975

I could have done with a week to sit down and work out every detail of my plan for this magnificently detailed scenario, but I think I have some sort of order and can work out the finer points as I go along.

All nations are welcome to trade with our cities, bar the Soviets. We urge all nations to take steps to control global warming. NATO is commissioning Engineer units to tackle the problem in its territory and we will be investing in green technologies.

NATO:
    - 8 points for pollution

I hope I have not forgotten anything!

Registrierter Benutzer
    Oops, hurried too much, downloaded and Brazil came up.....

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    Brasilien ist Neutral und beansprucht Südamerika, zgZ werden alle dort befindlichen Notunterkünfte assimiliert.

Fremde Truppen sind vom Subkontinent zu entfernen.

Wie sagte Melbar Kasom:
    "werdet satt und dick"
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Registrierter Benutzer
    This took much more time than I anticipated!
    Took so much consideration for every little decision.

India wishes to live in peace with all it´s neighbors, and welcomes all trade.
    Improving our infrastructure will be vital so that we can get some profitable trade going.

I had no pollution.

Civilionaut, if I understand you correctly you said you will take all neutral cities in South America? Or do you just mean you will take the airbases in the area?

I am not sure the rules specify this, but I am sure that the minus points for unjustified war would count again and again, say once for Chile, again for Argentina and so on.

Also, could someone please change the typo in the topic title?
    I am allergic to typos....

Registrierter Benutzer
    Has Gelion left us?

I haven't. I am sorry, but this particular PBEM takes a lot of time to plan and execute. I've done half of my turn and should finish the other half during the long study break tomorrow.

Registrierter Benutzer

OOC: Sorry guys, difficult time for me.

A statements from Soviet Premier:

NATO warships have been spotted blocking Bosphoros and the Danish straight. The Soviet government stresses that this severely damages relations between two coalitions. The ships are kindly asked to be removed or counter measures would be taken. International waters are free for commercial transports. Soviet troops have blockaded Bosphoros from the East and if NATO ships will not leave soon, similar measures will be taken elsewhere. Damage of this illegal blockade are too important for Soviet Union not to take counter-measures.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    The People's Republic of China wishes to inform the United Kingdom and their fellow NATO allies that the PLA destroyers deployed near Hong Kong are merely on patrol there to ensure that the vital port of Guangzhou does not become blocked. These vessels should not be seen as threats.
    Geändert von cupcoffee (11. Juni 2011 um 14:28 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Gelion Beitrag anzeigen
    A statements from Soviet Premier:

NATO warships have been spotted blocking Bosphoros and the Danish straight. The Soviet government stresses that this severely damages relations between two coalitions. The ships are kindly asked to be removed or counter measures would be taken. International waters are free for commercial transports. Soviet troops have blockaded Bosphoros from the East and if NATO ships will not leave soon, similar measures will be taken elsewhere. Damage of this illegal blockade are too important for Soviet Union not to take counter-measures.
    The blockade of these two straits was in response to the illegal Soviet blockage of the Bosporus (WARPAC Destroyer on square 152,62) and access to the Arctic sea north of Norway! How are we supposed to get our scientific research ships to the North Pole to check out the Penguins (or do they live in the south pole?). There are also Soviet Destroyers blocking access to the Baltic sea and the markets of Finland and Sweden. It is clear that NATO was not the first to start these blockades!!!

We have relocated our ships as a gesture of our goodwill, we suggest the Soviet Navy does the same!

On a much more serious point, Bulgarian troops seem to have launched an invasion into Turkish Thrace! NATO demands an immediate withdrawal! The map above shows the Turkish/Bulgarian border (according to the squares being farmed at the start of the game). Don't make me push that button!

My engineer on square 136,44 NW of Leipzig is cleaning the polluted square there. I only realized this is East German territory after they moved. As soon as the pollution is gone they will move back. I have no intention of trying to steal the squares resources!

Playing my turn now. I have to congratulate Eivind for making such a visually stunning scenario. A real feast for the eyes!
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

NATO March 1975

Two Soviet Naval Fleets encountered. One to the east of Iceland and another to the west of Midway. The movement of both fleets are monitored carefully by NATO Nuclear Subs and Air assets.

Still -8 for pollution. 3 new, 3 cleaned!

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    VP:
    0, Handel (1)
    0, Tech (+-2)

0 Pollution

Seite 2 von 13 ErsteErste 12345612 ... LetzteLetzte