Seite 13 von 69 ErsteErste ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 181 bis 195 von 1029

Thema: Rise of the Dictators 2

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Alcibaides
    I have 1 suggestion for the rules.txt file. I think that the "Blitzkrieg Experience" wonder located in Poland should have an expiration technology.

In the real war, Germany captured Warsaw and this gave them the "expereience" to pull off succesful blitzkreig in France and all over Europe. But in the long-run the allies were able to develop their war effort so that by D-day they were stronger than Germany. So maybe there should be some tech the allies can develop that will negate the effect of this wonder?

Otherwise you may find this scenario a little easy and one-sided for Germany. Or worse still, it may turn out to be simply a war over controling the City of Warsaw rather than a World War fought on many fronts.

Have you considered the huge advantage this wonder bestows when no other civs can build barracks? If Germany captures Warsaw, all of their units will be x1.5 stronger than anyone else. All the German Infantry will have an attack strength of 48 and will ignore city walls, that is much stronger than the tanks and (considering the two movement and treat all squares as roads) much more useful than artillery. This would be fine for a certain period of time, but in the long-run there should be some technology that the allies can research to make this wonder obsolete.

Just a suggestion.

Anyway lets get back to playing! Where's Takamisikari?

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Superior units ... a thing Germany needs VERY badly when fighting against the overwhelming numbers of France, Britain, Russia and the USA.
    By D-Day the Allies had built up a huge force which is why they won. Their strategy was - as far as I know - nothing special they just had overhwelming numbers.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    I agree with Atze (until I am proven wrong in the game!). Germany is surrounded by enemies and will probably need the Blitzkrieg wonder if it wants to survive in a war (not giving any of my plans away here ). Russia has loads of cities, space to withdraw into if attacked and some relatively cheap units. Britain is an Island and during a war could carry on trading with the New York, giving it a huge financial edge over Germany. The USA has few cities but they can churn out a steady stream of units which it can send abroad with little fear of being attacked at home. France is probably in the worst position of all the "Allied" nations, especially with the Vichy rule.

I think I did a fairly good job of balancing the nations and placing the wonders in key locations to add some tension. I am willing to make alterations for the next version if certain wonders do unbalance the game. The only way to find out if I have got it right is to play on, so game on France

Banned Avatar von Takamisakari
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

*Tech

3 fascist fighter planes are shot down, 1 outside Madrid, 1 outside Valencia and 1 near Corboba.

1 fascist tank killed near Barcelona

The large Fascist invasion force in South East Spain are seen retreating back to Fascist territory, 4 of them are killed.

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."

über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Just noticed the "High Velocity Gun" Tech allows the Democratic style of government. Please remember that there is no government switching allowed as per the house rules

Post GERMANY - August 1937

1374 gold toll from trade with America. Total now 1374 gold.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Jerec
    1 Republican bomber shot down by Albacete.
    Geändert von Jerec (11. Juni 2011 um 05:40 Uhr)
    "Cease firing, but if any enemy planes appear, shoot them down in a friendly fashion." -Admiral William Halsey

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    *tech*
    Geändert von Cobra (11. Juni 2011 um 14:53 Uhr)
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    die Landkarte war auf gesamt geschaltet, habe meine wieder auf britisch gesetzt

Invantry Mortar

Banned Avatar von Takamisakari

Republican troops march back into Castille and recapture Madrid and Toledo. It seems that the fascists had abandoned Castille. Toledo was undefended, Madrid had only 1 artillery and 1 tank defending it, and the entire population had been turned into tax collectors.

1 fighter killed near Albacete.

Es scheint, die Briten versuchen, die Straße von Gibraltar zu sperren. Italienische Frachter möchten das Mittelmeer in Richtung USA verlassen, wir bitten daher um Aufhebung der Sperre.

Seite 13 von 69 ErsteErste ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LetzteLetzte