Seite 1 von 33 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 483

Thema: Medium Aevum PBEM

Dummkopf Avatar von Eivind

Medium Aevum PBEM

Medium Ævum PBEM

By the close of the eleventh century, Jerusalem had been in Muslim hands for over four hundred years. In 1095 Pope Urban II launched an unprecedented military campaign to seize it back – a ‘Crusade’ to purge the Holy Land of ‘the infidel’. Over sixty thousand Christian warriors would journey three thousand miles and for almost three years to reclaim the Holy City in the name of God.

But their adversaries, the Turkish warlords of the Middle East, would resist them every step of the way. In a series of epic battles and bloody massacres, tens of thousands would die as the crusaders inched ever closer towards Jerusalem. The first crusade finally endeded in 1099 - with many more to come!

The shadow of war between Christians and Muslims hang over us today, but it is a war that began nearly a thousand years ago. This clash of civilisations, were what characterised the Middle Ages (Medium Ævum).

Civs:
    * 1. French: Eivind IV
    * 2. Anglo-Normans: Yaroslavl
    * 3. Holy Roman Empire: Historical Atze
    * 4. Spanish: Rebel
    * 5. Polish: Nilat
    * 6. Hungarian: Cobra

House Rules:
    1. No use of Crusaders against Christians, only versus the Saracens
    2. No building of Fortresses in adjecent to cities
    3. No map trading
    4. No building of cities (recreating razed ones allowed)
    5. No 'shipping' of castles/citadels

Download
    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...e=Medium_Aevum

Ok, we're a go! Make sure you download the latest v1.2, which has some small changes. And there are very few scenario specific rules. Rules such as reloading, ship chaining etc. (unrealistic stuff) are of course not allowed. Terraforming is allowed.

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    Great!

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von yaroslav
    Great!

Anno Domini 1099

Crusaders from all over the Frankish realms capture Jerusalem, after a long and bloody siege. The Pope hands out indulgences to the surviving soldiers and martyrdom to the fallen brothers. With the True Cross in French hands, for sure the light of the Lord will shine down on our glorious Kingdom!

We wish only to have peace and to trade with our neighbors, but will go to war versus any nation (read anglo-normans) if they go anywere near Rennes.

-------------

Yaro next!
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Sorry, make sure it's 1.2b! Just realised I forgot to include pedia.txt in the zip. Not crucial for game play, but has a lot of informative changes in-game. Sorry, last update, I promise!

England sends her most warm congratulation to France for her great military operation in Jerusalem. We hope that France will allow free pass to any Catholic who wishes to visit the city, though, and some england crusaders will be more than happy to do the visit themselves.

Englands offer to recognize Rennes as part of France´s natural territory, Al-Andalus as part of Spain´s natural territory, Denmark and Venedig as part of natural German territory and north of greece and Durrazo as part of natural Hungarian territory, if those countries, in exchange pledge to recognize Ireland, Scotland, Malta, Cyprus, Rhodes and Crete as part of natural English territory. England also offers free delivery of goods into the England island (the most lucrative destination for those) for those nations that pledge to recognize these territories and fight the barbarians and the Saracens and not their Christian brothers.

England also offers her assistance in these times of needs to any Christian nation in the holy land.

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze

Das Heilige Römische Reich

The Empire wishes free trade with all other Christian Nations. For the moment we accept the Normannic claim to their territories. Yet a basis for operations for crusaders coming from the Empire might someday be useful. Athens e.g.

We ourselves claim Venice and the Danish Mark as integral parts of the Empire as well as all territories belonging to the ecclesiastical province of Hamburg/Bremen.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

All Christians against the Saracens! Of course we want also to be in good terms with the other Christian powers and we recognize their territorial claims, mine is of course Al-Andalus, this is my particular crusade so please stay out!

We also congratulate the French Knights for their spectacular conquest of Jerusalem!

http://rapidshare.com/files/89694770/al_a1099.net.html

Guys, I made some new house rule to spice up the game. We will from now on have a 'Pope' in the game!

See rules in the SL page: http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...e=Medium_Aevum

Since I can not vote on my own Cardinal, my vote goes to the Polish Cardinal. My Jeruslem Cardinal counts as well.

1. French: 2
    2. Anglo-Normans: 0
    3. Holy Roman Empire: 2
    4. Spanish: 0
    5. Polish: 2
    6. Hungarian: 0

EDIT 1:
    Edited post for updated papal votes.

EDIT 2:
    Also introduced a VP system. Make sure you understand them as this will determine who win's the game! They are not too complicated, are they?

Please comment or say if I have forgotten something.
    Geändert von Eivind (08. Februar 2008 um 10:02 Uhr)

We cast our vote for the HRE.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    No dope for the pope

Ok, here are the results from the hungarian jury: HRE 12 points
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

My vote goes for France

Rebelious, I didn´t know that you were Spanish Sorry guys for the little spanish now.

Es un placer jugar contra otro español. Mucha suerte

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    As much as I know it is not too much fun to be an opponent of Rebel .
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Seite 1 von 33 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte