Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 123
Ergebnis 31 bis 35 von 35

Thema: Freimaurer !

Tüteweg! Avatar von Penfold
    @emquadrat:

Conspiracy Digest interview (1976)
    CD: How seriously are we to take your fascinating and entertaining trilogy, Illuminatus!, which you wrote in collaboration with Robert J. Shea?
    Wilson: I would hate to be taken seriously. Serious people are always so grim and uptight that they make me want to dance naked on the lawn playing a flute. Of course, as Mavis says in the first volume of the trilogy, nothing is true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't really understand it until it makes you cry. The basic situation of humanity is both tragic and comic, since we are all domesticated apes with marvelous 30-billion-cell brains, which we seldom use efficiently because of domination by the older mammalian parts of the back brain. I mean, we're living on the Planet of the Apes, man. Is that funny or serious? It depends on how broad your sense of humor is, I guess.

CD: Specifically, are we really to believe that competing secret societies initiate and guide the various intellectual, religious, artistic, and mind-warping trends of the world? Or was the secret-society scenario just a parody of right-wing theories, a way of dramatizing authoritarian vs. libertarian trends, or simply your own brainwashing technique?

Wilson: To quote Lichtenberg, "This book is a mirror. When a monkey looks in, no philosopher looks out." Illuminatus!, like Linda Lovelace, is all things to all men. It's the first novel deliberately written from the viewpoint of the multi-model agnosticism of modern quantum physics. The novelist sitting on a pedestal watching the world with the allegedly Objective Eye of God is as obsolete as the tinhorn preacher bawling, "Come to my church, I've got the true true religion." The only philosophy one can honestly embrace at this stage of evolution is agnosticism, or ontological pluralism. The mosaic of competing conspiracies in Illuminatus! is a parody of popular demonology on both Right and Left. It's also a serious proposal for a more Einsteinian, relativistic model than the monistic Newtonian theories most conspiracy buffs favor. One of the readers who really seems to have understood Illuminatus! is Dr. Timothy Leary, who told me last year that his experiences with the DEA, FBI, CIA, PLO, Weather Underground, Mansonoids, Aryan Brotherhood, Al Fattah, etc., were precisely like the most absurd parts of Illuminatus!. Tim says you meet the same 24 conspiracies wherever you go. Specifically, he mentioned that he identified the same 24 paleolithic gangs fighting over the turf in Folsom Prison that he had recognized at Harvard University. The ones at Harvard speak better English, of course....

Hervorhebungen von mir.

Quelle
    So I broke into the Palace
    with a sponge and a rusty spanner
    she said: "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said: "that's nothing - you should hear me play piano"
    tS

Nihilist und Spruchdieb Avatar von emquadrat
    Ich kapituliere...
    Nicht schlecht, der Mann wußte schon, was er sagt und schreibt, alle Achtung.

Man findet keine Freunde mit emquadrat
    "Ay ay ay, es Homer Simpson me ha molestado." (Bumble Bee Man)

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hallo Forumskollegen !

Als ich mit dem Beitrag eröffnete war das noch ein
    Hochgeistiger Beitrag. Was habt Ihr daraus gemacht
    das er in Q-Ecke verbannt wurde. Schämt euch.
    Wo ist eure berühmte Sachlichkeit u. Ernsthaftigkeit
    geblieben. Wo nur. Denkt mal darüber nach.
    Hiermit lege ich Widerspruch gegen die Verbannung ein.
    Ich bitte um zügige Bearbeitung innerhalb von 7 Tagen.

In Entäuschung über die Verbannung Stone !

Geändert von Stonewall Jackson (06. April 2002 um 09:44 Uhr)

Nihilist und Spruchdieb Avatar von emquadrat
    [Vernunftsmodus]Tja, die Illuminaten sind nunmal deutlich faszinierender als die braven Freimaurer, aus denen die Illuminaten hervorgingen und die Illuminaten sind eben ... [/Vernunftsmodus]

Ach was, das war pure Absicht, als nächstes zerstören wir deinen Hethiterthread *fieslach*

Einem geschenkten emquadrat schaut man nicht ins Maul
    "Ay ay ay, es Homer Simpson me ha molestado." (Bumble Bee Man)

Registrierter Benutzer
    Original geschrieben von emquadrat
    [Vernunftsmodus]Tja, die Illuminaten sind nunmal deutlich faszinierender als die braven Freimaurer, aus denen die Illuminaten hervorgingen und die Illuminaten sind eben ... [/Vernunftsmodus]

Ach was, das war pure Absicht, als nächstes zerstören wir deinen Hethiterthread *fieslach*

Einem geschenkten emquadrat schaut man nicht ins Maul
    So So ! Meinen Hethiterthread. Das wird aber schwer.

Ich bin auch keinen ernsthaft böse wegen der Thread-
    Ummodelung. Endlich mal ein Grund so richtig zu meckern.
    Das muss manchmal auch sein. Jetzt gehts mir besser.

Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 123