Seite 54 von 69 ErsteErste ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 796 bis 810 von 1029

Thema: Abwesende Spieler/ Absent Players Thread

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    Oh boy.
    The good news is that I finished my studies a month ago.
    The bad news is that the very same week a got a job, a pretty good job, but I've honestly been feeling overwhelmed.

My deepest apologizes to everyone on this sub forum as my absence have affected so many games here, and I'd feel terrible if this whole thing died just because real life got hectic for me for a month.

Anyway, I'll try to be good and I promise I'll start chewing through all the turns I've got waiting for me tonight.

Again, so sorry everyone for being a bad player here.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Hi,
    fine to read that you´re ok
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    Zitat Zitat von cupcoffee Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh boy.
    The good news is that I finished my studies a month ago.
    The bad news is that the very same week a got a job, a pretty good job, but I've honestly been feeling overwhelmed.

My deepest apologizes to everyone on this sub forum as my absence have affected so many games here, and I'd feel terrible if this whole thing died just because real life got hectic for me for a month.

Anyway, I'll try to be good and I promise I'll start chewing through all the turns I've got waiting for me tonight.

Again, so sorry everyone for being a bad player here.
    Sincerely Cupcoffee, how much cost you to just drop a message here, less than a minute? We had first to wait to then start to find solutions like substituting you in some games (thanks to the players who did that!).

Apart from this I’m glad you found a nice job but please next time just drop us a message

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    I know, again, I'm really sorry, like I said, just been feeling overwhelmed by life that I honestly just forgot about civilization 2 completely.
    Hopefully things will wind down by spring so I'll be able to be more active again.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Congratulations on the new job!

Glad to see you're back.

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    Cupcoffee

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    Good to have you back cupcoffee. Good news about the job! I know how RL can render hobbies redundant very quickly and that is understandable. As the others said, if this happens a quick message is all that is required and we can make plans. Anyway, its good to have you back

Registrierter Benutzer
    Radyserb, your PM box is full...

Registrierter Benutzer
    Sorry for the latency, I will play all my turns tomorrow. I caught the flu, and have not had much spare enery for the last week.

Get well soon mate. I had a bout of flu over Christmas and it laid me low for a good few days. No energy, just sleeping.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    Get well soon mate.
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    I have a meeting until saturday eve

Registrierter Benutzer
    I have decided to do what I can to help breath life into this forum again, and from now on I will be playing my turns every night, barring only very important events.
    I have not been nearly as busy this semester as last one, but things are a bit slow here so I haven't gotten into the right gear. I vow not to be a bottleneck from now on.

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    Zitat Zitat von Ingvar Beitrag anzeigen
    I have decided to do what I can to help breath life into this forum again, and from now on I will be playing my turns every night, barring only very important events.
    I have not been nearly as busy this semester as last one, but things are a bit slow here so I haven't gotten into the right gear. I vow not to be a bottleneck from now on.
    This is good news for the forum

Most days I play my turns with a smile on my face and a beer/cup of coffee in my hand. Sometimes I just don't feel like playing Civ2 but I try and get the turns done as I know how frustrating slow games can be for all involved. In life you reap what you sow. Its good to see the forum moving along at a good pace again. I was worried it was about to die over Christmas and I would have really missed it! I am trying to finish off a few ToT multiplayer games (Bonaparte IV and Spanish Civil War) which will hopefully be ready to play soon. I would recommend Techumseh's American Civil War as a brilliant two player fast paced and challenging game. If anyone is up for a game I will gladly play as either side. For me it is a modern day classic!

Seite 54 von 69 ErsteErste ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LetzteLetzte