Seite 74 von 74 ErsteErste ... 24647071727374
Ergebnis 1.096 bis 1.101 von 1101

Thema: McMonkey's Bonaparte MPv6 PBEM

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey

BONAPARTE 4

I have started work on Bonaparte 4. The major change will be the removal of Spain () in favour of the Ottoman Empire. The reason for this is to form a southern bastion against unrealistic Russian and Austrian and British expansion into weakly guarded barbarian territory and to allow for a more accurate representation of the Peninsula war between Britain and France.

By the time of the scenario Spain was merely a French puppet state. I know it has been a popular nation in previous games, but I feel that it stands in the way of the true historical reality.

I will also remove many of the surplus barbarian units and introduce the unit production house rule from the very start of the game.

Your thoughts on this and any other improvements are more than welcome. There is no point in putting in the effort if I create a game that no-one wants to play

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Eurisko
    I'd like to play as the Ottomans once that scenario is finished.

No problems, they are yours Pasha!

It may take a while to get this ready as there are a lot of alterations needed.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    I like this Szen very much and will play of course one nation, may be Russia this time
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Well I fancy Austria for a change. Are there any changes you think are needed?

One thing I will do is fix the ship stats so they are affective at fighting one another but not so powerful when fortified in port.

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    Schweden bitte für mich

Seite 74 von 74 ErsteErste ... 24647071727374