Seite 5 von 34 ErsteErste 12345678915 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 61 bis 75 von 496

Thema: First Strike 2 PBEM

too bad China didn't play yet

India: Disappointed in the stubbornness of NATO, and the fact that this will sour our relations. India used to be neutral, but now you force me to take sides with the Communists with such provocative actions. And I'm telling you right away that a NATO base in Pakistan as you insinuated you considered, is utterly and completely unacceptable for India. It's hard enough to swallow you beeing in Iran (Remember that you can only have 2 air units in a foreign pro base).
    Iran is pro-western so I have my rights, you chose the soviet side because of this small thing? I have no other choice than to put you an embargo, sorry

Also Rebel, why the hell do you just attack pro-soviet units like that? Stop doing it right now or I will bomb random pro-west units around the globe.
    I will only accept that you bomb pro-western guerrilla units menacing pro-soviet countries, like I do

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Will play tomorrow, can't today. Sorry.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Eurisko
    Zitat Zitat von Rebelius Beitrag anzeigen
    Iran is pro-western so I have my rights, you chose the soviet side because of this small thing? I have no other choice than to put you an embargo, sorry
    Whoa.

Next turn the USSR will open the Black Sea so Indian trade can pass through. We will have most cities (all major ones) celebrate as well.

Still asleep.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."

über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Dummkopf Avatar von Eivind
    C'mon Rebel! Let's keep the reknown german pbem speed!

fozzie_bear
    Gast
    Back in black.

@CA:
    I noticed you had not sold off useless improvements, so I did when playing for you, and started to rush build trade units for you. You should follow the same path.

fozzie_bear
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von Eivind Beitrag anzeigen
    @CA:
    I noticed you had not sold off useless improvements, so I did when playing for you, and started to rush build trade units for you. You should follow the same path.
    Thank you. I'm going to spend more time for the next turn.

Now it's a legtimate BUMP!

No need to bump me, waste of your time...I can't go faster than this because I don't have internet at home

NATO, Sept 1975

*Discovery of Quantum Mechanics

*ATTENTION! Pollution level increased 1 bar

*Many Engineers completed (now over the 30 units)

*No trade; waiting until I reach better destinations and have more Highways

-Victory points
    Techs: 1
    Trade Routes: 1
    Total: 2 (-5 Pollution)

Btw, I’m going this weekend to Brussels so will be unable to play or post, if by any chance it is my turn again tomorrow I will be able to play and post before I go though

fozzie_bear
    Gast
    Nothing important happened. But we demand the industrial nations to fight against global warming.
    Geändert von fozzie_bear (13. Juni 2007 um 18:22 Uhr)

Turn:
    Facing a possible devestating embargo to the Indian economy, PM Gandhi has decided to acknowledge the NATO presance in Iran, and declare itself neutral again. PM Gandhi wishes however to thank the Soviet premier for his solidaric decision to open up the Black sea to Indian merchants during it's time of need. India will now silently go back to the process of developing it's economy.

@Rebel:
    You get 2 points for civil tech (not 1 as you reported) and -2 for military tech. I'm asuming it was a civil tech, please tell me if it wasn't so I can fix it.

VP situation July 1975
    1. NATO: 4 VPs -5 pollution
    2. China: 2 VPs
    3. WARPAC: 2 VPs -2 pollution
    4. India: 0 VPs
    5. Brazil: 0 VPs

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Eurisko
    +1.5 VP trade, +2 VP civilan tech.

The USSR is disappointed in the Indian decision to budge to imperialist NATO pressure.

However, this hopefully has shown the world that economic dependance on the decadent west can only lead to eventual ruin.

We also ask India to build superhighways in Mumbai and maximize its trade, and China to maximize the trade of Changchun this turn.

Ugh, it's late.

Still sleeping, the Dragon listens to mother earth. She, too, is tortured by the krakens, like the Dragon is tortured by the needles in his flesh.
    Stop torturing us!

Bump Rebel!

When will you get internet at home?

EDIT: Just realised you were going to Brüssel...Sorry! But please play fast(!).
    Geändert von Eivind (07. Mai 2007 um 01:32 Uhr)

Seite 5 von 34 ErsteErste 12345678915 ... LetzteLetzte