Seite 4 von 34 ErsteErste 1234567814 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 46 bis 60 von 496

Thema: First Strike 2 PBEM

17:30? GMT+1 I suppose, then I will post the sooner I can, about 12:00 (GMT+1)
    Geändert von Rebelius (25. April 2007 um 14:34 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Eurisko
    Zitat Zitat von Rebelius Beitrag anzeigen
    1) what do you mean? my boats are in neutral Arctic waters, not my fault that this is reperesented in this map by such a small area, at some points directly adjacent to mainland russia...

2) I thought it was Kuwait...
    1) I know, but I am not sending ships north of Canada either (although that area too is Arctic waters), so I would expect the same courtesy.

2) I already thought that there might be a mix-up, but if you look in FS v1, the exact same square is actually the city of Basra, which is in Iraq.

Dummkopf Avatar von Eivind
    That is correct, it used to represent Basra. Kuwait was independent by this time, but far as I could understand, Kuwait was not aligned to either the Soviets nor the NATO, so I chose to abstract Kuwait's role.

Ok, since you will not sent your ships north of Canada I will withdraw my ships from north Russia

Ok, then it is Irak, will not use that airport again

The Agent still do nothing to cities

*Done, no time to write an extensive report, sorry
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

fozzie_bear
    Gast
    Nothing. (Fast.. really fast. ) (Rebel or Eivind can play my civ until I come back. Just trade.)
    Geändert von fozzie_bear (13. Juni 2007 um 18:22 Uhr)

PM Indira Gandhi wants to know the nature of the NATO military build up in Iran. Neither Soviet nor NATO personell are welcome this close to the Indian border, and kindly asks the Shah of Iran to expell these troops immediately.

VP situation May 1975
    1. WARPAC: 0 VPs
    2. China: 0 VPs
    3. India: 0 VPs
    4. Brazil: 0 VPs
    5. NATO: 0 VPs -3 pollution

-1 VP pollution, +0.5 VP trade.

First trade will arrive in India next turn.

Please maximize the trade arrows of Bangalore and Ahmadabad, thanks.

Trade will arrive in Beijing as well next turn, so please once again try to maximize the trade arrows.

Nothing else this turn.
    Geändert von Eurisko (26. April 2007 um 22:09 Uhr)

Also, Eivind, is it acceptable if I block square 185, 95 (due to trade passing through) next turn? After that it will get off Indian roads and head north towards New Delhi.

Sure, go right ahead!

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    The dragon is drunk. He will be sleeping very well. No one disturbs his dreams right now. Everything is fine. But he fears that everything will change soon. The krakens will once again fight over the world and the dragon will have to awake. All in the future, for now he is sleeping. And he is sleeping well.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

1. Warsaw Pact - Eurisko
    2. People's Republic of China - Historical Atze
    3. NATO ---------------------------> Rebel up!
    4. Brazil - Captain_America
    5. India - Eivind IV

I can play Brazil as my Indian turn is quite fast too.

NATO, September ´75

*Pro-Soviets forced me to withdraw from the north/south Korean border; if not my troops would have been destroyed

*Lots of changes in my city management; last two turns I played too fast making many wrong decisions

*Pro-soviet Guerrillas menacing Guatemala destroyed by US air force

*Many USSR destroyers and submarines are now in the middle of the North Atlantic; Brezhnev, could you say something about your intentions for such manoeuvres?

*Amazing trade:
    -Textiles form New York to Tokyo; 6630 Dollars
    -Electronics from Montreal to Osaka; 2466 Dollars

-To India: NATO forces will not withdraw from the Iranian base; they are there to protect Iran and Pakistan from their many potential enemies around them, including you, you should be happy I didn’t use Pakistan’s base

-To WARPAC: My forces have withdrawn from square 149, 61 so that Sofia/Bucharest highway is open again but attention! Be careful to don’t use that square again because it came free once more for this turn

-To China: It seems you made good business with the west coast of USA; I hope the Dragoon will not forget who fed him

VP:
    -Pollution; -3
    -Trade; +1
    -TOTAL; -2

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    The Dragon never forgets.

Oh and I traded twice last turn, so +2 for me if I remember correctly.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Brazil: Nothing.

India: Disappointed in the stubbornness of NATO, and the fact that this will sour our relations. India used to be neutral, but now you force me to take sides with the Communists with such provocative actions. And I'm telling you right away that a NATO base in Pakistan as you insinuated you considered, is utterly and completely unacceptable for India. It's hard enough to swallow you beeing in Iran (Remember that you can only have 2 air units in a foreign pro base).

VP situation July 1975
    1. China: 2 VPs
    2. NATO: 1 VPs -3 pollution
    3. WARPAC: 0,5 VPs -1 pollution
    4. India: 0 VPs
    5. Brazil: 0 VPs

+1.5 VP trade, -1 VP pollution.

India, could you please max out trade for Chennai and Vijayawada for this turn? Thanks.

Also Rebel, why the hell do you just attack pro-soviet units like that? Stop doing it right now or I will bomb random pro-west units around the globe.

And my navy is no threat, most units will remain in the north with only sporadic scouting in the middle Atlantic.

Seite 4 von 34 ErsteErste 1234567814 ... LetzteLetzte