Seite 2 von 8 ErsteErste 123456 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 30 von 112

Thema: [12] MAGA

Registrierter Benutzer
    Round 6: (Page 2 finally)

Bild

But look at that border with Saudi Arabia!
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

CIV 6 Liebhaber Avatar von Unabsteigbar
    Saudi Arabia gehört aber zu Trumps Geschäftspartnern und wird daher mit Militär gefördert.
    Fufu4All, die erste große CiV 6 Story. Der freundliche Wilde trifft ausschließlich auf zivilisierte Barbaren.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Round 9:

Gold, nice!
    Bild

My military scouts reported that they have found another tribal village #MAGA
    Bild

Dont believe the fake news, since I took command its going VERY WELL. I inherited a MESS and am im the process of fixing it
    Bild
    Geändert von rg-one (19. Februar 2017 um 16:21 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer
    I just received a message from arabia:

Zitat Zitat von Tek_Rebell
    Das arabische Volk grüßt Euch werte Amerikaner!

Gemäß unserer Tradition folgend heißen wir Euch herzlichst in unserem Gebiet willkommen.
    Wir laden Euch ein weiterhin unsere Ländereien zu besuchen und Euch mit uns in friedvoller Nachbarschaft den Gefahren dieser riesigen Welt zu stellen.

Uns ist es nicht entgangen, dass Euer Volk wie das Unsere nach Höherem zu streben scheint.
    Arabien zollt anders Glaubenden den höchsten Respekt und erwartet dies ebenfalls von jedem anderen zivilisierten Volk.

Sagt werte Amerikaner wo können wir Euch finden, könnt Ihr meinem Erkunder den Weg weisen ?

Das arabische Volk wäre an einer fruchtbaren Kooperation mit Euch sehr interessiert, denn Ihr seid das erste Volk welches wir trafen.
    Betrachtet diese Tatsache als einen wirklich glücklichen Umstand für Euch, denn ich Tek el Saladin bin ein Ehrenmann!

Ich freue mich von Euch zu hören.

Friede sei mit Euch mein Freund aus dem Abendland.

Königliche Grüße
    Tek el Saladin

So nice, thank you very much. That's really nice. Thank you. It's great to be here.

We will seek friendship and goodwill with the nations of the world, but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their own interests first. We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example. We will shine for everyone to follow.

Our goal is to unite the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism (=Barbarians), which we will eradicate from the face of the Earth. Everyone who ignores or supports terrorism is an enemy to the USA.

Best regards

THE GOD EMPEROR

CIV 6 Liebhaber Avatar von Unabsteigbar
    Moin rg-one,

jetzt bin ich in Deinem Humor drinne und amüsier mich königlich. Das war ja mal "voll auf die 10" bei Saudi Arabien.
    Fufu4All, die erste große CiV 6 Story. Der freundliche Wilde trifft ausschließlich auf zivilisierte Barbaren.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Finde diese Story auch herrlich amüsant. Ist mal was ganz anderes so 'ne satirische Story. Bitte weiter so und schön die Trump-Agenda durchziehen. =)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von macabre
    Wird spannend, ob die Regentschaft von DJT in Civ länger hält als im RL.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Wow. Whoa. That is some group of people. Thousands.

It's great to be here. It's great to be in this wonderful Thread PBEM12 MAGA. And it's an honor to have everybody here. This is beyond anybody's expectations. There's been no crowd like this.

Round 10:

Bild
    Geändert von rg-one (20. Februar 2017 um 22:21 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer
    I just had a productive conversation with the President of Arabia, he was very nice!

Dear Mr. The God Emperor,

it seems, that the base philosophy of our two cultures are closer than expected.
    May we could come to an agreement to avoid upcomming issues due to the art of communication differences which come into sight..

My scout has a document in case he meet other civilisations which includes some general agreements.
    Certainly he has the order to hand out this only personally to the leader of a nation.
    So please coud you advice him the way to your capital ?

We would understand this as an act of friedship.

Please note that every guest should be welcome in our tradition and information gifts needs to be replied.

Yours faithfully
    Tek el Saladin
    Dear Mr president, we want to thank you very much for the message. But we dont understand why we should give you the information, where the american cities are for free? This is not a fair deal, since we have already seen your borders and know where your cities are. We are ready to negotiate deals, but keep in mind: America first!

Best regards

THE GOD EMPEROR

Registrierter Benutzer
    Another message just arrived
    Zitat Zitat von Tek_Rebell
    Mr. The God Emperor,

we are wondering that you are already know where our cities are, does that mean that you tried to avoid getting in contact with us ?
    Please could you explain this fact ?

We are not pleased, so please give us an answer about.

Regards
    Tek el Saladin the Sultan of the arabic World
    My Militaryscouts received direct instructions from me to look primarily for tribal villages. Also I must correct myself, my scouts know where your borders are but they didnt see your city yet. They didnt want to avoid contact, they just followed my instruction to search for tribal villages, and they know that tribal villages are not located within the borders of major civilizations.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Round 11:

This is bad
    Bild
    We're going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none, and we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it.
    Bild

für Freiheit +Grundrechte Avatar von Der Falke
    Erlangen, Franken ---- _______ ‡‡ Muschelsucherehrenlegion ██ Civ4WL-DG1-Team: SU ████ Civ4BtS-DG2-Team: Junta ███████ Civ4BtS-DG3-Team: SU ████
    You gonna build the Great Wall to keep them aliens out?

Btw, this arab guy looks suspicious to me!
    Nicht vergessen: 1118 Tage lang war die freiheitlich-demokratischen Grundordnung durch Regierung und Parlament in Bund und Ländern aufgehoben! Die Verantwortlichen müssen vor Gericht gestellt werden!

Die Meldepflicht muss zudem noch immer aufgehoben werden.

"Es ist die Schicksalsfrage Deutschlands: Wir stehen vor der Wahl zwischen Sklaverei und Freiheit. Wir wählen die Freiheit!" - Konrad Adenauer
    "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Registrierter Benutzer
    I negotiated a deal with Arabia regarding the border incident, details will follow soon. As a gesture of Goodwill I granted their request. But we will observe their behaviour very carefully and because of that I named the following General as national Security advisor:
    Bild

He is a great, great man and will make America great again!

If Arabia or ISIS threates our cities I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Arabia pay for that wall.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Round 12

Bild

"Mr. President, two Brazilian soldiers were killed yesterday by ISIS"

"Oh my god... How many is a Brazilian?"

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Fouché
    Zitat Zitat von rg-one Beitrag anzeigen
    "Mr. President, two Brazilian soldiers were killed yesterday by ISIS"

"Oh my god... How many is a Brazilian?"
    One Brazilian is like two Mexicans