Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: utilities

simple man Avatar von Richelieu

utilities

In diesem thread werden gute tools für civ3 zusammengefasst. Die links in diesem Post führen zu den Originalquellen, bei tools, deren Autoren damit einverstanden waren, dass wir sie hier veröffentlichen, könt ihr genauere Beschreibungen in diesem thread finden und sie direkt runterladen.

• Sirp's Combat advisor: berechnet die beste Angriffskombination für mehrere Angreifer/Verteidiger. Das Programm kann verschiedene Ausgänge optimieren.
    • Flip Calc von anarres: Berechnet die wahrscheinlichkeit eines culture flips.
    • Civ-Assistants von CivLackey: vorerst "nur" ein Kampfkalkulator, der sich in civ aufrufen lässt -soll später weiter erweitert werden.
    • MapStat von chiefpaco: analysiert die Karte und gibt genauere Informationen zu terrainzusammensetzung, fläche, entfernung vom Domination-limit. Bei Bevölkerung gibt es Hinweise darauf, dass es für das domination-Limit inkorrekt arbeitet...ich kann das weder bestätigen noch verneinen. Vorerst nur eine Alpha-Version für PTW
    • Date/Score Calculator von SirPleb: Wandelt Jahreszahlen in Runden um, berechnet die Rundenanzahl zwischen zwei daten. Hilft weiterhin bei der Prognose der Endpunktzahl (sofern sich Eckdaten wie Bev./Zufriedenheit/Landesgröße nicht verändern)
    • Apollo von Lovro: ermittelt die eigene Kultur, sowie die der Gegner und prognostiziert auf dieser Basis den Punkt des kult. Sieges. (nicht ptw-kompatibel)
    • Tool zur Auswertung von Starttechnologien von teaster: hilft, den wert eigener und fremder Starttechs einzuschätzen und anfängliche Forschungswege zu bestimmen
    • Korruptionsberechner von ... irgendwem bei cf....dient - ihr könnt es euch denken - zum berechnen von Korruptionswerten

Wenn ihr weitere utility-programme habt, hier posten.
    Geändert von psyche (18. Oktober 2003 um 06:24 Uhr)

Rebel Girl Avatar von psyche
    anarres:

Re: may we present flipcalc for dl?
    You are welcome to host this yourself.

All I ask is that you identify me as the author on the download page, and you provide my email for people to contact me with bugs and suggestions, and of course that you send me a link to where it can be downloaded.

Name: anarres
    Email: FlipCalc@danwilliamson.net

I am happy to write a bit of text to go with it, although I'm afraid I don't speak any German.

I am on the verge of releasing 1.2 that will have a better interface to enter distances in, I will release this within 48 hours and it may be best to wait.

Version 2 is a few weeks away, possibly a month. This version will integrate in to civ and allow the selection of a city. From that all the figures can be automatically calculated.

I will also produce a "non-spoiler" version 2 that will allow you to manually guess the AI civ's culture and if you have more or less local culture than the AI. This is to allow it entry in to competitions like GOTM where utils that provide 'extra' information are banned.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=53157
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    Geändert von psyche (20. Mai 2003 um 00:38 Uhr)
    The more there are riots, the more repressive action will take place,
    and the more we face the danger of a right-wing takeover
    and eventually a fascist society.

Sirp's Combat Advisor

sirp:
    A veteran archer and a veteran warrior meet a regular spearman guarding a settler headed for the only source of iron on this rock. You're desperate to kill the settler, but who do you strike with first? The archer or the warrior? Which gives you the best chance of winning? Does it matter?

You have three veteran horsemen and two elite horsemen, ready to attack an enemy city. Who do you send in first? The vets or the elites? Which gives you the highest chance of winning? Which is the most cost effective? Which gives you the best chance of getting a Great Leader?

I was pondering over questions such as these, when I figured, why not make a program that works it out for you? Why not make a special combat advisor that calculates every single possibility in a battle and given a certain goal, tells you which unit to strike with first in order to get the highest chance of achieving that goal?

So, here it is, a combat advisor that given a battle involving multiple units on either side, will tell you your chance of victory, along with which unit you should strike with first: Sirp's Combat Advisor

Just download the program, unzip, and run.

At the moment there are five goals you can choose for your advisor to try to get:

- To win the battle; that is, to make all the defending units die or retreat.
    - To generate one or more great leaders (the program currently assumes that if you get a great leader, you will be able to use him on the same turn and so it'll try to get you as many as possible)
    - To kill as many enemy units as possible (weighted by the 'value' of the units, which you can set).
    - To balance your losses against there's as well as possible
    - To generate and maintain as many elite units as possible

Note that the advisor will go through every possible outcome of a battle. This increases exponentially as the number of units increases. I haven't optimized the program much as of yet, and so anything past a 4 on 4 battle or so will take a LONG time to calculate.

Any feedback on this program would be great. What it does might not be exactly clear, so if there are any questions, I'm willing to explain

-Sirp.
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=51435

Calculator for some date/score things

sir pleb:
    Here's a calculator I wrote which can be used to:

1) Get the number of turns played so far and still to be played from a given date.

2) Get the date which is at a specified number of turns after/before a given date.

3) Estimate a game's score given some very big assumptions (i.e. that territory, population, and happiness will not change for the rest of the game.)

It should work ok in Internet Explorer 5 or later and in Netscape 6 (and Mozilla) or later.

Edit 2002/6/4. Updated attachment to version 1.1. This version has buttons to increment/decrement the date by one turn.
    Please go ahead and make a copy of the calculator, you are most welcome to do so! And if you want to translate the user interface in it into german that would be nice, I'm sure some of your members would appreciate that.
    *doofbin* freiwillige vor!

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=17550

Apollo provides an easy way to estimate the year of your (potential) cultural victory (the hard way included addition, subtraction and division ). It is based on the current state of your empire, meaning that the date would only be accurate if you wouldn't build any more culture producing buildings. Thus, it will probably never produce the exact date of your cultural victory, but can be used as a pretty good estimate. Its accuracy will hugely depend on the game you are playing.

Apollo considers both the 100000 culture points and the one city 20000 points victory. It also takes into account buildings' culture rating doubling after 1000 years.

It has been tested (somewhat) with v1.21f, but should be compatible with previous versions. Please contact me should any problems arise.

Version history:

v1.02 (June 06, 2002)
    - added "Open Newest" option to File menu
    - fixed bug involving sold/razed improvements
    v1.01 (May 05, 2002)
    - major bugfixes
    v1.0 (May 04, 2002)
    - initial release of Apollo

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=21814
    Geändert von Richelieu (20. Mai 2003 um 00:42 Uhr)

@richi
    ich hab oben mal das korruptionsdingsi eingefügt.
    im übrigen kopiere ich den text 1 zu 1 in die strategische bibi (überarbeite ich gerade) - ich hoffe du hast nichts dagegen

np -richelieu
    Geändert von Richelieu (19. Oktober 2003 um 22:05 Uhr)