Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 16 bis 20 von 20

Thema: 1385 ad - Letzter Zug?

der viertel vor Achte... Avatar von Darekill
    Was soll ich sagen. ich kann zurück auf meine Farm in Neu Dar el killam Sangria trinken und den jungen hübschen Neu Demogypterinen beim Volleyball zusehen. seit neuestem spielen da auch ein paar bärtige GoWlerinnen mit. Nu ja wem'S gefällt mir gefallen unsere Bartlosen mädels besser!

Oh zurück zum thema ich denke ich habe wieder mal offene Türen eingerannt:

Zitat Zitat von darekill

I've just made a proposal in the ND community.
    GS want's this game to be ended by achieving an ingame Victorytrigger. Right?

We both know that our alliance has already won the game no matter what the world may think Right?

My idea is to give what GS wants in a way they least expect us to do.

They still think they can divert us when it comes down to the discussion who should win teh election ingame.

What if we donate a majority of citys in the llast turns to Vox controli so that we ensure they are a candidate for the UN-Vote and then elect them to the "official" winners of the game.

I think that would be the right slap into the face of GS.

Everyone would know that this was only possible out of our both mercy and that we could have won if we wanted but letting them win shows that we do not give a damn about their Propaganda.

Do you care to consider this an option?
    Zitat Zitat von Master Zen
    RE: Hello old friend

Greeting my dear comrade-in-arms

I agree 100% with this proposal, in fact I had mentioned it already in the game comments thread, though rather jockingly. In our forum we discussed it a bit and people seem to agree it is the best and most egalitarian solution.

When I send this turn to Vox I will ask them to open it in C3C so they can see what % of land they have. They need to have 25% so they can be on the ballot. If they manage to colonize the remaining space on Legoland it should be enough to get them that and perhaps we will just have to gift them a few cities from our Lego colonies. Also, GoW still owes them the cities of Wittlich City and Elipolis.

We should wait until one or two turns before the UN vote to do the trade.

So, in conclusion, GoW is totally in favor

-MZ
    Also sollte das gehen und wir sollten es tun. Lasst uns Vox zum Sieger durch unsere Gnade werden und GS kräftig abkotzen! Die haben es verdient!

Die Zeit verging, das Lied verklang, ich dachte es gäbe mehr zu sagen.

Geschichtenerzähler Avatar von bischop
    also schencken wir vox all unsere kolonien in legoland oder ?? kann man auch städte mit stadt größe 1 verschenken odr brauchen die schon größe 2 ??

der viertel vor Achte... Avatar von Darekill
    Wir sollte nnoch abwarten bis kurz vor der Wahl wenn ich MZ richtig verstanden habe steht jede Nation zur Wahl die mindestens 25% der Gesamtlandfläche besitzt das wird Vox womöglich alleine schaffen ganz ohne Schenkungen. Ein paar Städte haben sie eh noch zu gut von GoW.

Die Zeit verging, das Lied verklang, ich dachte es gäbe mehr zu sagen.

Jesper Portus
    Gast
    Super Lösung!

Mucha Ehrenhaft!

Verteidigungsminister Avatar von bongo
    Do we know if UN-elections work the same way in PBEM as in single player? I am not sure if we *need* to give all those cities away. (giving the UN-city will at any rate qualify vox ) Letting Vox win a UN-vote with nothing more than the mini-empire they got now would be even funnier

There are three ways to test how UN-elections work in PBEM:
    1) Play 8 more turns and see what happens.
    2) Test in another game (we can use the editor)
    3) Reload the turn we built the UN and answer "yes" when asked if we wants to hold an election. (while this is technically cheating I am tempted to let this one pass, it's not like we're changing stuff to our advantage here )

I'd say
    Der letzte Zugführer* des Deutschen Webring Teams, Sieger der ISDG ( *I was zugführer for like 3 months, that's...4 turns? )

Trying to improve my german but laziness keeps getting in the way...

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12