Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12

Thema: The Future(or end) of this game

Verteidigungsminister Avatar von bongo

The Future(or end) of this game

Please take a look at this post in the UN.

Here's the content as well:

As you are all by now aware, this game has come to a screeching hault. Miccofl has confirmed that CGN sent the latest save to Apolyton on December 20, 2004, and CFC has confirmed that they have not received any save since then. Since nobody wants this game to die in a state of limbo, FortyJ has authorized me to post the following team poll. Each team gets one vote, to be cast by that team's capitain. The poll will last 96 hours (4 days). If at any time before the conclusion of this poll Apolyton plays and passes the save, the game will continue as normal. Here, then, are the poll options.

1 End the game. GWT is declared the winner based on histograph.

2 Disband Apolyton's empire and let the game continue to run it's course.

3 Divide the assets of the Apolytonian empire amongst the remaining teams, and let the game continue to run it's course.

4 Allow a group of players from other teams or from outside the game to take over the Apolytonian empire, maintaining the current in-game status.

Of course, any other suggestions are appreciated and will be considered as well.

My favourite is #1. 2 & 3 is just out of the question as it would leave us in a supreme position. Sure, winning the game would be a walk in the park, but not much fun. #4 is probably the 'fairest' solution but I very much doubt we can find players.
    Der letzte Zugführer* des Deutschen Webring Teams, Sieger der ISDG ( *I was zugführer for like 3 months, that's...4 turns? )

Trying to improve my german but laziness keeps getting in the way...

Tanzt Avatar von zerialienguru
    Vier, und wenn das nicht klappt, eins.

der viertel vor Achte... Avatar von Darekill
    Jo vier.
    Nur wenn das nix wird eins.
    zwei und drei sind Käse.....

Die Zeit verging, das Lied verklang, ich dachte es gäbe mehr zu sagen.

Ich fürchte auch, da werden sich nicht viele Spieler finden, die Apos Part übernehmen. Eigentlich verwunderlich, wenn man bedenkt, wie groß die Mitgliederzahl dort ist. Optionen 1 oder 4, was anderes käme wohl nicht in Frage.

oben auf Avatar von Donnie Brasco
    Ich finde Option eins währe das sinnvollste.

Pirat Avatar von Flati
    also ich bin auch für 4, aber wenn da sollen das CFC SPieler machen damit es noch für uns spannend wird. ANsonsten nummer 1. Würde aber gerene Apo/CFC mit GCA verkloppen wollen...
    Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf diese behalten :)

Original geschrieben von robertinho:
    "Asterix und Flati stehen für solide Kompetenz und Verlässlichkeit."

Kommt Bewegung in die Sache, der CDG-Admin bietet notfalls an, mit ein paar CDG-Spielern als Apo-Ersatz einzuspringen, das ist mir lieber als die anderen Optionen.
    Außerdem ziehen die recht fix
    Und civven können die auch nicht

Pirat Avatar von Flati
    naja eigentlich würde mir es mehr Spaß machen Apo direkt zu verkloppen. CDG hat sich ja nix zu schulden kommen lassen, zwecks mauschelspielweise . ABer so ists auch gut... mal schauen wie schnell CFC sich wieder aufrappelt wenn sie nicht mehr untr der APodiktatur leben

Seem like the game is moving again, to CFC a short while ago according to bigfree. Appears that he is their entire team at the moment
    Der letzte Zugführer* des Deutschen Webring Teams, Sieger der ISDG ( *I was zugführer for like 3 months, that's...4 turns? )

Jetzt ist das Chaos perfekt, BigFree ist aufgetaucht und hat das Save an CFC gesendet

edit: Wer englisch gleich beim ersten Mal versteht ist im vorteil

Pirat Avatar von Flati
    Hier nochmal der Text von Bigfree, was will der uns nun damit sagen???

Bah....

GWT needs to just play the save as is. It was GWT/GCA who caused (maybe inadvertantly, I dunno) the need for the multiple replays. APO did make any moves differently from one turn to the next because of any info it got from replaying the turns. Anything that was differnt was completely inadvertant and, I think, truly harmless to GWT. Meaning that the differences that GWT may have noted are inconsequential. APO has gained no upperhand through the various replays.

My suggestion is that GWT plays on according to what the games admin (FortyJ) has recomended. If they have a specific problem they should let FortyJ know what is specifcally is and then maybe with a communication to APO FortyJ could then allay any fears that GWT may have.

Isn't that one of his old post about the 790ad replay? The one where suddenly 7 APO ships got moved differently...

Would have been interesting to find out where exactly they ended up...