Bist drin

himself
    Mich auch!

bitte

Tanzt Avatar von zerialienguru
    Ja klar bist drin

Tanzt Avatar von zerialienguru
    wieder nichts von den Admins

In zwei Stunden werd ichs im öffentlichen Forum posten (letzte Chance für die), mal schauen, ob ich bei IfanView die Ausschneide-Funktion finde

Pirat Avatar von Flati
    das ist jetzt natürlich mist das die dann wissen, das wir wissen wo ihre Schiffe sind. Ich weiß der Satz ist kompliziert
    Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf diese behalten :)

Original geschrieben von robertinho:
    "Asterix und Flati stehen für solide Kompetenz und Verlässlichkeit."

Verteidigungsminister Avatar von bongo
    The only change we had of *not* letting APO know we spotted them was if fortyj reacted within the first few hours after I PM'ed him. Now everyone knows it is *us* who hold the game, and soon APO will know why.
    Der letzte Zugführer* des Deutschen Webring Teams, Sieger der ISDG ( *I was zugführer for like 3 months, that's...4 turns? )

Trying to improve my german but laziness keeps getting in the way...

Pirat Avatar von Flati
    Das steht doch schon einige Zeit im ZUgthread..

I am aware that there is a holdup with this game, and I apologize for not attending to it sooner. I've been a bit preoccupied with work and another matter related to this forum. Luc and I will address this issue tonight and post an update later tonight.

I don't expect this to take too long - it just needs to be worked through.

FortyJ

Pirat Avatar von Flati
    Am besten wir spielen normal weiter... Das stand eben von FortyJ im Zugthread..

An excellent suggestion Zeri, but as I went to split the thread, I realized that there were more discussion-type posts than "turn sent" posts.

So, I've created a new thread exclusively for the turn tracking, and I've closed this thread to prevent any confusion between the two.

With respect to the latest issue concerning the save: there is no punishment for this error. Everyone understood that there was a risk of a team or teams misplaying the save the second time around due to the extended delay.

With that in mind, I see two possible ways to proceed from here: we can go back again and attempt to replay the save more closely to the first try, or we can just put it all behind us and play on, acknowledging that some moves were misplayed.

The damage to the purity of the game caused by replaying turns essentially comes from a team discovering more information than it should have in a given period of time (mapping out twice as much area, etc.), or from generating a different combat result because the order of battle was changed.

It has been so long since the turn was originally played, that we may not ever be able to replay the turn exactly the same way again. Going back now, may actually compound the error, so I would recommend that we just play on from here.

FortyJ

Seite 7 von 7 ErsteErste ... 34567