And here it is again, Gamecatcher proudly presents the 9th release of our unique Magazine!
The August issue is filled with many different articles this time. Read about democracy games, superstars, hazard forces, audio tapes conversion and more!

Use the link on the Magazine Main page and have a nice time browsing through the articles.

Table of Contents of Issue #9
Demo Game Monthly Update
Civ3 InterSite Democracy Game
Preview: Star Trek: Elite Force 2 (Demo review)
Preview: Blupimania 2 (Demo review)
Top Ten Games Introduction
CornMaster's Top 7
Review: The Sims Superstar
CornMaster's Tech Talk
Tech Guide: Convert Audio Tapes to MP3's and CD's

As always any feedback, comments, criticism and such can be sent to Magazine *nospam* @Gamecatcher.net!
Please register in our forum and/or subscribe to our mailing list as well. Only information about the magazine will be sent to you there, foremost you will be notified once a new issue is available for your reading pleasure.
You can find the link on the Magazine Main page or the new Help page.

----------

As said, this issue of the magazine contains an article about the ISDG. I concentrated on reporting about the general setup and rules, the teams and a small outline of the first 100 turns as far as one can tell from public information.

I also created a logo for the ISDG, as seen in the mag. If you have any suggestions or your site has a better logo to use there, just let me know.

Don´t hesitate to post your comments here.
----------

Ok, das ist der originale post im 1BC forum, DEM treffpunkt für all ISDG teilnehmer. Da ich keine Lust habe alles nochmal in Deutsch zu schreiben, bleibt es auch hier so.

Kurz gesagt hab ich in unserer neusten Ausgabe des Gamecatcher Magazines einen Artikel über das ISDG geschrieben. Einen ersten Artikel, weitere werden folgen. Im Grunde genommen ist es eine kurze Einführung mit der Übersicht der Regeln und Teams, sowie ein Überblick der ersten 100 turns, nur anhand der allgemein bekannten Informationen wie Civ Punktzahl oder Weltwunderscreen.

Klickt das Hauptbild oder die angebenen Links oben um Ausgabe #9 des Magazins zu lesen. Vielleicht interessiert euch ja mehr als nur der ISDG Artikel, auch die vorherigen Ausgaben sind voller Überraschungen. Mehr oder weniger.