Seite 12 von 16 ErsteErste ... 28910111213141516 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 166 bis 180 von 226

Thema: Zwischenpatches

Die KI Avatar von AIL
    Ja, das ist irgendwo in 1.6.5 reingekommen. Hatte die Änderung nichtmal in den Patchnotes erwähnt, weil ich mir nicht sicher war, ob sie in der Praxis überhaupt was ändert.

Hans Lemurson hat dann aber halt den Bug entdeckt und exploited.
    Das Problem zeigte sich daran, dass die KI an einer Stadt vorbeigelaufen ist, die sie eigentlich mit leichten Verlusten hätte einnehmen können, weil "weiter hinten" noch 'ne Stadt komplett leer stand.

Ich bin mir nur grad nicht so sicher, was jetzt ist, wenn die KI 'ne leere Stadt scannt. Dann verhält sie sich vielleicht trotzdem genauso merkwürdig. :o
    Meine KI für "Remnants of the Precurors" (Master of Orion Remake) => https://github.com/Xilmi/Rotp-Fusion/releases
    Meine KI für "UFO: Enemy Unknown" => https://github.com/Xilmi/OpenXcom/releases

ausgetreten
    Gast
    Ich finde es mal wieder angemessen:

Die KI Avatar von AIL
    Changed:
    * Names of the difficulty levels now fit what they feel like for new players instead of what they felt like before the AI-improvements.
    * Default difficulty for new players starting the game for the first time set to "Normal" instead of "Expert".
    * Changed how AI behaves on "Normal"- and "Hard"-Difficulty:
    - Normal: AI can once again declare war on the player. But they will not consider other players relations and they will never declare war on the player when he already is at war.
    - Hard: AI has no longer dramatically reduced chance to declare war on the player.
    But they will not consider other players relations and they have dramatically reduced chance to declare war on the player when he already is at war.
    * The diplomatic penalty for capturing cities has been normalized to be relative to the average population rather than the population of the previous city-owner. This shall reduce the likelyhood of a dogpile against the one who got the last city.
    * AI will consider habitat provided by suburbs as slightly less valuable and expand a little more.
    * AI will now consider the alien-aggression-settings of the game when considering when to expand. They expand earlier on settings below "very high".
    * AI will now build colonizers and formers when at war but their military-power is strong compared to that of their enemies.

Fixed:
    * Fixed an issue that allowed the the AI to know whether a city was undefended or not without having vision.
    * Fixed incorrect difficulty-level-description texts for dutch, french, german and italian.
    * Fixed an issue where it was possible for the AI to sign contracts or ask for tribute in the same turn that it would declare war.

The notas that are in italic do not apply to this package here as they had been done in the language-files and I didn't wanna include them. But this will be in the next official patch (unless Rok or Lorenz kick it out).
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    Meine KI für "Remnants of the Precurors" (Master of Orion Remake) => https://github.com/Xilmi/Rotp-Fusion/releases

Die KI Avatar von AIL
    * When AI has a storage of food and doesn't need to farm, it will now assuma an average yield of 3 to prevent it from building useless farms in that period.
    * AI will now build more aircraft-units in the inland-cities when there are a lot of coastal-cities.

* Fixed an issue where AI would not determine the coastal- to inland-city-ratio properly and thus underproduce naval forces on archipelago-type-maps.
    * Fixed an issue where AI would never attack cities when they didn't have access to artillery-units yet.

Civver aus Prinzip Avatar von BlackArchon
    Hey, du machst ja immer noch weiter!

Die KI Avatar von AIL
    Ich bin zwar jetzt primär mit Dominus Galaxia beschäftigt aber wenn mir schlimme KI-Schwächen bewusst werden, dann kann ich das nicht einfach ignorieren!

Die KI Avatar von AIL
    AI diplomacy has been changed greatly for this in-between-version:

AI will no longer take a look at what others think about their potential opponents and with how many factions someone already is at war. They will, however, still consider the risk of being backstabbed.
    This avoids the cascading-effect as well as the inability to ever get out of a war until you are taken down or have won.

Changed the Anti-War-Arguments factor-calculation from:
    "0.75 + Distance-Value + Relationship - Aggression-Value"
    to
    "(0.75 + Distance-Value - Aggression-Value) * Relationship"

This means the role of Relationship is way more important than before. This also means that an AI can declare war on stonger foes when they hate them just enough.

Overall these changes shall make it a lot easier to survive when you have gotten into an early war while at the same time not watering down the difficulty of when you've gotten ahead.
    Geändert von AIL (17. April 2016 um 14:34 Uhr)

Die KI Avatar von AIL
    Bild
    Test-game resulted in Economic-Victory for Divine Ascension.

Noone ever declared war on me despite me being very weak in comparison as I simply was not important. There was a really long war between Togra+Ambassadors+Me vs. Divine Ascension.
    I tried attacking but always lost my units or had to retreat.
    I tried getting another city but couldn't hold it.
    Then the messari came. Divine Ascension fought mainly against the messari, as they were the ones plagued by them. But they used nukes to harass the others.
    Eventually their economy was just so superior that they went for economics victory.

Their capital had 2 of the +4 morale-fields and an observatory. That's not a bad position to win a game from.

The difference in how factions act depending on their aggression-level should now feel a lot more significant. Factions like Terra-Salvum and Ambassadors shall only very rarely, if ever, attack someone just for being weak.
    The focus has shifted much more into stopping superpowers and leaving potential trade-partners alive.

I think that achieves my goals as well as pleasing players:
    Easier to survive, harder to win.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von AIL Beitrag anzeigen
    AI diplomacy has been changed greatly for this in-between-version:

AI will no longer take a look at what others think about their potential opponents and with how many factions someone already is at war. They will, however, still consider the risk of being backstabbed.
    This avoids the cascading-effect as well as the inability to ever get out of a war until you are taken down or have won.

Changed the Anti-War-Arguments factor-calculation from:
    "0.75 + Distance-Value + Relationship - Aggression-Value"
    to
    "(0.75 + Distance-Value - Aggression-Value) * Relationship"

This means the role of Relationship is way more important than before. This also means that an AI can declare war on stonger foes when they hate them just enough.

Overall these changes shall make it a lot easier to survive when you have gotten into an early war while at the same time not watering down the difficulty of when you've gotten ahead.
    Hi,
    Just registered to tell you that with the new files something is wrong as I cannot start the game. Instead I have the following error: missing file boost_filesystem-vc120-mt-1.55.dll.
    Everything works flawlessly with the latest beta 1.65.
    Thx for the effort

Die KI Avatar von AIL
    Zitat Zitat von aeternus Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi,
    Just registered to tell you that with the new files something is wrong as I cannot start the game. Instead I have the following error: missing file boost_filesystem-vc120-mt-1.55.dll.
    Everything works flawlessly with the latest beta 1.65.
    Thx for the effort
    Sorry, stopped including the 1.55-dlls after a while. But I included them in this mine-patch.

The reason is: I don't have the exact same build-environment as the original-devs, so my patch links against an older boost-library (1.55 instead of 1.58). So I included the 1.55-libs with the Exes, so it would also work.
    But noone ever complained when I stopped including them. Probably because everyone who downloaded an older "In-Between-Patch" already had the DLLs.

Anyways, with that one I put them back so it should work.

About the acutal change here:

Change is very minor in terms of actual source-code but has a pretty big impact on diplomatic-behaviour:

Capturing cities no longer generates instant bad-relations ontop of the bad-relations you already would get for having a better economy due to the captured buildings.

Die KI Avatar von AIL
    Changed:
    * Reduced or even removed a lot of the impact of diplomacy actions on standing with the AI.
    * AI now uses a standing exclusively in order to determine certain actions like declarations of war.
    * Standing-goals now are composed out of 8 different parameters.
    * The weighing of these parameters is different from faction to faction resulting in more diverse diplomactical behavior.
    * AI will now determine one other faction as their rival based on the standings.
    * All factions that are not currently the rival will be treated as at least neutral even if the AI doesn't really like them either.
    * When AI doesn't know any city but territories of their current enemy they are now able to launch a somewhat sizable attack towards the known territories.
    * AI no longer tries to send single units to scout an enemies territories.
    * Behavior of AI units defending sieged cities is now more consistent.

Achja, @Tiramisu: Die KI spammt den Spieler nicht mehr mit Map-Change und Open-Borders zu!

❦ Ser Tira Tyrell ❦
    Echt? Muss ich mal bei Gelegenheit ausprobieren!
    Tritt dem REICH bei und werde Teil von etwas Großem!

Achtung Spoiler:
    PHP-Code:
                    ....77$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..                   
    DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD..                   
    MM=:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::~~=MM                   

... =+77~~~~~:::::::::::~::::::::::::~:::::~~~=II== . .             
               . . ,
    NM~:~~~~~::::::::,,::::::::~~::::,:::::~::~:~NM, .              
               .. .,
    MM~=~~:::::,::::::,:II~::::?I~,:::::::::~~~~~MM,...             
    MM~~~~:::==~:::::,::==::,::==:,,::::::::::~:~MM, ..             
                .  ,
    MM:~:::::??=:::::::::::::,:::,,::::::::::::~:MM,     . . ....   
                .  ,
    MM:~::::::~,:::::::::::,:::DMMM?:::~I?:::::~:MM,.=MMMM.    . .  
                .  ,
    MM:~::,,:,:::::::::::::,+MNI++?ZND,,:::,:::~:MMNMZ+++?NM:. ...  
      ,  .. .    ..:
    MM:~::::::::::::::::::::=MM???+OMD::::::~::~~MMMMO????MM:   .   

MMMMMMMMM  ..,MM:~::::::::::::::??::::=MM????++IMZ,::::::~~MMI??????MM:   .   

MMOZZZZMM+?, ,MM:~::::::::::::::==:,::=MM???????OI???????IIZ$?++????MM:   .   
    MMZZ7I+Z7MMI?IMM:~:::::::~~~:::::,::::=MM????????I$$7$7$7$$+II?I????MM:   .   
    MMMMO????MMMMMMM:~::,::::+I~:,::::::::=MM????????????????????++?II??MM:  ...  
    . . 
    MMMMD+II+ZMMMM:~::::::::~,::::::?7OMO??????+?+?????I?????????I???+?+DMM,.   
    MMNMM?+??OMMMM:~::::~:::::::::,~??8MO???????????+?++?????++??+II????OMM ..  
    . .  .:
    NMMM??++IMM:~::+I?:::,:::::::,:ZM8=+I???: ,MO?+?????????, ~MM?I??OMM .   
      ...   .
    MMMMMMNMM:~::::::::::,::::::,$MO+??+??ZMMMO?+??I+?MN+?NMNMM+???OMM.    
      ...  ..??
    I?ZMMMM:~:::::,:::::~~=::::ZMO+?++++IOZO7????+??ZZ?+ZZZZZ++++OMM...  
      ....  .... 
    IMMMM:~::::,::::::=I?~:::$MO+?==~=+???????+???????+??+?====ZMM...  
               . . :
    MM~~~~:::?I~::::::,:::$MO?I~====?IMO????7MN????DMO??====ZMM...  
    MM~~~::::==::::::::::,=?I$Z+++++?IMDZZZ$OMMZZZZNMO?+++$$+?+...  
                   :
    MM~~~~=~::::::::::::::::+MM???????MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOI??+MM~. ...  

7MMMMMM=~:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:~::NMI+??????????++?+?++???+MM........  
               ::?
    8O8OOO?==+++++==++++=+++??+==NM7II$I7I7I7II7II77III7I7$$ .        

MM$+I???+MMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. ..        

NN7++??MMMM?.,MM7?+?7MM....... ...MM7++?IMM, +MM+???8MI..  ..        

MMZ777$NMII~ .MMZ$7$7I+, . .     .?7I$77OMM..:I?7$$$I?=.             

NMMMMMMMM. ..:MMMMMMI   . .      ,. IMMMMMM~ ,..MMMM: ,. 

Die KI Avatar von AIL
    Hmm... Bei Cepheus stürzt es ab mit einem komischen Fehler, der bei mir nicht auftritt... Ich bin verwirrt. Der Fehler scheint related zu der Umbenennung der Schwierigkeitsgrade aber die sind doch schon lange umbenannt und auch in 1.6.7 :o

Edit: lolz... problem geklärt, er hat 2015-10-10.ZIP runtergeladen, sprich den ersten link aus dem steam-thread, nicht den letzten.
    Geändert von AIL (12. August 2017 um 02:39 Uhr)

Die KI Avatar von AIL
    * Fixed a crash that was caused by previous changes.
    * AI now takes the probability of being backstabbed into account.
    * Ambassadors behavioural profile now is different from that of Solar Dynasty.
    * Further improvements with inconsistent defensive behavior.
    2017-08-28.ZIP

Registrierter Benutzer
    Habe mit einem Freund deinen Patch im Coop gespielt mit fünf Medium-AIs. Interessanterweise sind die im Multiplayer gefühlt nicht so stark wie im Singleplayer, da hatten wir gegen Medium keine Chance (mit der offiziellen Version). Aber das war vorher auch schon so und nichts Neues. Das äußert sich darin, dass die Gegner hinterherhängen mit Forschung & co. - aber vielleicht sind die auch immer doof gestartet (das war erst unser zweites Coop-Spiel, keine große Stichmenge).

Edit: Mir fällt gerade ein, dass die Medium-KI einen Moral-Malus hat. Wenn ich mich nicht irre. Damit haben wir jetzt natürlich auf einem eher einfachen Schwierigkeitsgrad gespielt -.- Aber bei unserem vorigen Spiel im letzten Jahr haben wir eine ausgeglichene KI eingestellt.

Die anderen Fraktionen waren fast immer Polite, manchmal Reserved und selten Cooperative. Nur einmal war einer Furious, direkt nach meiner Kriegserklärung, aber das hat sich sehr schnell gelegt. Das hat es schwierig gemacht, rauszufinden, wer demnächst Krieg erklärt - denn auch nach einer DoW des Gegners war der meistens noch immer Polite (und hat ggf. wenige Runden später schon wieder gepraised). In den meisten Fällen lief der Krieg ohne Ende und ohne, dass was passiert wäre - sehr praktisch, wenn der Gegner auf einem anderen Kontinent ist. Und ich wurde nicht ein einziges Mal nach der Karte gefragt.

Ich war Imperium und hatte einige Kriege an der Backe, mein Mitspieler war Divine und hatte nicht einen einzigen Krieg. Terra Salvum ist als erste rausgeflogen, wurde von Xi und den Botschaftern auseinandergenommen.

Ein paar Dinge, die mir so aufgefallen sind:

1. Städte mit 0 Bevölkerung sind möglich - 1er Stadt vom Gegner übernommen, aufgrund von Abwanderung Größe 0, aber Stadt ist nicht kaputt gegangen. Ging dann auf 1, wieder auf 0 etc. Erst durch Raze ist die Stadt dann kaputt gegangen. Ist das gewollt?

2. Die Wegplanung, die angezeigt wird, wenn man eine Einheit weit weg schickt, ist nicht unbedingt die Strecke, die die Einheit wählt. Selbst, wenn sich nix an Terrain etc. ändert zwischendurch. Der gezeigte Weg zeigte einmal auch in eine ganz andere Richtung. Kann dir gerne noch einen Screenshot zeigen, bin nur gerade zu faul.

3. Wenn Gebiet, das verseucht ist (Messari), abgesenkt wird, dann ist die Verseuchung unter Wasser. Dann kann das Gebiet aber nicht mehr gesäubert werden. Die Verseuchung breitet sich aber nach wie vor nur in Richtung Land aus und nicht unter Wasser.

4. Wenn Allied Victory aktiviert ist, dann gewinnt im Falle eines Wirtschaftssiegs trotzdem nur ein Spieler, obwohl laut Beschreibung sowohl militärische, als auch wirtschaftliche Siege gelten sollten.

5. Während der Computer seinen Zug macht, kann man schon Befehle geben (z.B. mit der Atillerie feuern, während der Gegner noch angreift bzw. die Animationen durchlaufen). Das erweckt den Anschein, als wäre es nicht ganz Rundenstrategie, da die Züge zwischen KI und Mensch vermischt aussehen. War das nicht sogar mal eine Änderung von dir (Nebeneffekt von was anderem)? Oder war das schon immer so?

6. Die KI parkt in Kriegsfällen immer noch gern Flugeinheiten neben meinen Städten. Aber ich glaube, das hattest du schonmal irgendwo erklärt, wieso das passiert.

7. Diesmal hatten wir kein Mothership oder Walker von den Messari gesehen. Ist es zufällig, ob eins gespawnt wird?

Kannst du uns verraten, welche Kriterien die Fraktionen wie gewichten, um zu bestimmen, wer der Erzfeind ist? Danke für den Patch btw
    Geändert von ex'ratt (19. September 2017 um 14:23 Uhr)

Seite 12 von 16 ErsteErste ... 28910111213141516 LetzteLetzte