Ergebnis 1 bis 1 von 1

Thema: Far Horizons: Heart of Destiny

Blue Lion Avatar von Civinator

Far Horizons: Heart of Destiny

Far Horizons: Heart of Destiny, created by Sword_Of_Geddon,

is another epic mod coming from the SOC-site. This mod is one of the first "big mods" for C3C, standing out for its era of "Future Age".
    The files of this download are yet patched to version 7.0, so downloading this patch again is not necessairy.
    The download files contain two biqs: The standard biq and a biq with alternate civilizations.

Continuing with the words of Sword_Of_Geddon, that I´m allowed to use:

"I tried to balance each civ with regards to flavor units but unfortunately Babylon, Israel are lacking.
    BTW Wonders are culture specific in the first two eras. It goes like this:

Greece and Rome and Spain build alot of the early game wonders that everyone used to be able to build, like the Temple of Artemis for example.
    So if its Greece related, expect Spain Greece or Rome to be able to build it and nobody else...

Aztecs, Mayans, Toltecs, Incans, Moche: Mesoamerican Culture Group: Builds the temple wonders

European Culture Group: Builds most of the original Civilization wonders, except for the Art of War, Great Wall, Pyramids, Great Lighthouse and Great Library.

Asian Culture Group: Builds Art of War, Great Wall, all the wonders from the Japanese Conquest, and some new ones Ogedai made, as well as a few from other creators.

Middle East Culture Group: Consists of Babylon and the Ottomons: Builds Petra, Gates of Istar, and the Hanging Gardens.

Alexander's Influence Group: Egypt and Greece: Can build Great Lighthouse and Great Libruary

Egyptian/African Group: Egypt, Nubia, Mali, Zulu, Ethiopia, Maasai: Can build Pyramids, the Sphinx, Black Pyramids (Pyramids of Nubia).

I hope everyone enjoys this mod."

Download Far Horizons: Heart of Destiny
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken