Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: BuddySpam im laufendem Spiel

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von SexIsBad2TheBone

BuddySpam im laufendem Spiel

Hi Civver,

neuerdings sind in der Vanilla Lobby Leute unterwegs die uns im laufendem Spiel Buddy Anfragen senden und somit ein spielen unmöglich machen.
    50 Spamanfragen waren gestern der Höhepunkt, klar das du nicht mher zum Spielen kommst wenn ständig dieses Buddyrequestfenster weggeklickt werden muss.

Gibt es dafür eine Gegenmaßnahme? Eine Mod? Ein Skrip? Kann man dieses Fenster ausschalten in irgendeiner .ini oder .XML Datei?

Hilfe....

SexIsBadToTheBone
    Geändert von SexIsBad2TheBone (17. Oktober 2012 um 15:24 Uhr) Grund: Rs-Fehler

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von SexIsBad2TheBone

Crea7or and me found a Solution

Hi mates,

Iam glad to present you a way to disable BUDDYSPAM during the game.

It is pretty simple, Crea7or and me found following solution:

1. Get a firewall where you can see active traffic/connections like Comodo or Outpost or something.
    2. Block this IP and port TEMPORARILY while u are in the gamelobby: 69.10.30.242:29900
    best thing is you make an easy rule which you can enable and disable.
    3. Disable the rule when the game is over and log on again to the lobby.
    4. Repeat it for next games.

Please take care ur firewall has an exception rule for usual/normal civ traffic/ Civilization4.exe
    Its proved in Vanilla not in BTS or Warloards. But i guess its same there.

Sideeffects:

When a game is over and you want to log in you need to disable this rule otherwise you cant log in in the lobby.
    If you just block the IP without the port you might have no problems to log in again and you dont need to enable and disable manually, figure out hows it works best for you.
    if u watched other sideeffect please tell us here.

Here are 2 examples of Firewalls:

Comodo:
    http://www.chip.de/downloads/Comodo-..._41877156.html
    the following picture shows u the active traffic one right click and u have the context menu to disable 69.10.30.242:29900
    sad i dont know how do enable the connection so i make following:
    i go to firewalls mainmenu and click cut all connection. the same button now is "enable all connections". thats it
    now u can log in again
    http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9...rbindungen.png

Outpost:
    http://www.chip.de/downloads/Outpost..._47201287.html
    and here the settings
    http://agnitumblog.blogspot.de/2008/...blocklist.html

We were so desperade. This 2 guys who used Bots to buddyspam us automatic to death. Its a crying shame. They ruined so many games by buddy spam.
    LEONIDAS and GHENGIS.KAHN spammed, after the victim tried to rejoin with different nick they joined a game, deleted the units, starve the cities, paused the game... and left. And that in a teamgame.
    I dont know why the 2 guys did this, let us suffer, made us angry, made us hate them...

LONG LIVE CIVILIZATION 4

Regards ur Crea7or and SexIsBadToTheBone

Greetz fly to:
    Aigars007, louty, feurer, TheInvisibleMan, [Pro]TheDon, scuba8888, pacuso, kertenkele, kielcensis, fuchs_xl,
    A_Ganoo, Cmndt.Lassard, futura, BaronHamster, [Admiral]Drizzt, oldjacktar, hnnbl99, LordKendo, WMDestruction,
    Bissi, Mandragor1, LispelnderGeist, Iroh, Mr.Atom, [God]Nemesis666, [Hoplite]Spartan, skare921, KiruxA,
    fulltimeslacker, slishrick, CastBender, MAYH3M, Doud, daHeezy, skenderbegu69, [Admiral]Mufi, virgilvegas,
    aceSil, [Hoplite]Fireaqua, crazydays, MightyGooneRs, Kittensushi, rQOkie, n00bed, SnitchBlue, Kus, Fuk3r,
    [Admiral]Wiggy, bluegalactic, Karteireiter, erikger, Kush and derivates, El_Bako, [The]dovye, ProsperiaQ,
    green-pork, N.Ciric, sirmole, kalariho, epic81, milan-bb, ErazeR, hardwooddreams, Genocide-Warlord,
    AcidWarrior, marc_antonyii, Ylla, [Admiral]Jaina, [G.O.A.T]Spider, i-am-celt, RTOLYK, [WPN]Freakmon,
    aldo_gt, Kristo.kk, CastorZ, aldarisvet, MickeyDD, [PPP]robbb, FcUk1, fr_karl_marx83, herby66, pitacci, hofi,
    iOk, ZzzQ, Chmel, muck31, moppel, faudel, Pokuitl, Crea7or, Cyrus000, mikel79, gfrank0, Skabiii, fabrice91,
    sillypants, TheSkipper2, hwhy, theI.R.A and last but not least to Rejewski and all i have forgotten.
    Thank you make CIV such a nice place.
    Geändert von SexIsBad2TheBone (14. Februar 2013 um 09:03 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer
    delete
    Geändert von hofi (11. Dezember 2013 um 01:38 Uhr)