Seite 5 von 5 ErsteErste 12345
Ergebnis 61 bis 70 von 70

Thema: Ellis' Colonies IV

Karlheinz Avatar von Karlheinz
    Cobra

Registrierter Benutzer

Royal Tragedy in England!

King Charles of England and his only son Prince Charles drowned in the river Cam when the bridge they were crossing suddenly collapsed on the morning of May 24, 1633. The young Princess Mary will be crowned Queen and her mother Henrietta Maria of France declared Regent. Many believe that England will be effectively controlled by Henrietta Maria's brother, Louis XIII, the King of France and many fear a union of the two kingdoms may eventually be arranged.

It remains to be seen if foreign powers will consent to French control of England, or if Europe will be plunged into a War of English Succession. In the event of war, a coalition could expect support from supporters of the English Parliament.

In game terms, this means one of the following will happen:

1. The French player (myself) will take over England if no one wants to go to war over it.

2. If someone does go to war, the French will take control of cities that were Royalist in the English Civil War, and the opposing coalition will get control of cities that supported Parliament.

I hope that everyone will find this an acceptable way to get this game going, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Registrierter Benutzer
    I'm going to have to assume that if anyone objected to my control of England they would have said something by now.

I've played the English turn. Now we see if any nations will step up to oppose the Anglo-French union.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Registrierter Benutzer
    What happened to this game? Karlheinz gone?

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    I could take over one nation, if the game is still going on...

Registrierter Benutzer
    I'll still play, although I may take a few days for turns during the next few weeks (depending on when I get saved games). I'm rather busy at the moment, I would have to familiarize myself with the game again, and I would prioritize Imperialism if that turn came up.

Karlheinz Avatar von Karlheinz
    Zitat Zitat von Radyserb Beitrag anzeigen
    I could take over one nation, if the game is still going on...
    Ich wäre dir sehr dankbar wenn du mich ablösen würdest.

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    Too much cities on the map to found a new one. I should destroy some indian cities to found a new city? That´s not fun I retreat from this scenario

Seite 5 von 5 ErsteErste 12345