Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Thema: SACC Notfall-TTT

Ingenieur des Pharao Avatar von ComCitCat

SACC Notfall-TTT

Ok, hier für uns der Ersatzfaden für Saves und sonstige kommentare, diskussionen oder sinnloses.

Wir sollten wohl versuchen alle Emails zusammen zu kratzen. Falls ihr keinen Kontakt zu shhizm bekommt, ich habe ihn auf civgaming.net gegoogelt, er war dort augenscheinlich nie aktiv, aber vielleicht ist seine E-Mail noch aktuell. Vorsicht beim googeln, es kommen einige Treffer von den Stories, die wir hier schreiben. Also nicht wild auf den erstbesten Link klicken.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von shhizm
    Hallo alle!

Ich denke es war CCCs spiel wenn WPC ist kaput gegangen? Wir können hier ins Forum oder bei Email machen, wenn du willst.

Ich schicke es sofort.

There is no need to speak german here. So feel free to use whatever is most convenient for you.

Concerning WPC, it's a pitty but I can't connect to it anymore. My browser gives a timeout, but of course I don't know what's behind it. Hagen/Civac had similar problems so if you can reach WPC then it may be something transatlantic...

This thread was intended to at get everyone back to business. That already was a success.
    For anything concerning everyone in the game we may continue to use this thread here as long as WPC causes troubles. If anyone would prefer mails, just say so.

And last but not least the save is on to civac (via mail).

Heiliger Krieger Avatar von Hagen0
    On (via mail)

I have called the council and proposed to elect a Planetary Gouvernor.

Vote Lal for freedom and stability!

Zitat Zitat von Hagen0 Beitrag anzeigen
    Vote Lal for freedom and stability!
    Bribe me!

Pirates don't vote for you landlubbers for governor! Also, it wouldn't make a difference anyway. So abstentions all around!

Ich beschwere mich um Leute nicht die offizielle Sprache des Forum sprechen wenn es Englisch ist, so sollte ich es machen, ja?

'Geht herum.
    Geändert von shhizm (01. März 2012 um 23:37 Uhr)

Congratulations for your astonishing election. You did not bribe me so I voted for Morgan.
    I have some astonishing surprises for you in return. (at least I hope so )

enjoy them all to your hearts content.
    save is on

Edit
    one last thing
    That was my last turn til monday. I am on the run again.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken
    Geändert von ComCitCat (27. Dezember 2012 um 12:15 Uhr)

So this is it, I guess. Sorry Arma but there is no point in playing on.

The following pictures may or may not give an impression of the flow of events during my turn. However when the last picture was shot only about half my turn was done. That's true for my units as well as for my formers and definitely for my undoubtedly most beautyful flying vessels. There is little doubt that I will conquer nearly every base there is in possession of the evil UN, at least every base which may do something useful will be mine.

I might even be able to totally eradicate the UN forces but I am not sure about that yet.

Anyway I guess there is no point in continuing this game. I propose to anounce the Victory of the combined morganic and cultists forces.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Well, I don't think it's really accurate to say Arma had much to do with it, but I will admit that it looks like you're ready to win.

And may I say, you take this game WAY too seriously, from these screenshots alone