Seite 3 von 40 ErsteErste 123456713 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 31 bis 45 von 590

Thema: Barthi's IMPERIALISM 1870 Version 4.30

Karlheinz Avatar von Karlheinz
    Cobra?

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Sorry
    Edit: Sorry for blocking New York. It was just for 1 turn only for successful producing a Mfg goods.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    Geändert von Cobra (25. April 2011 um 22:48 Uhr)
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Registrierter Benutzer
    February, 1870

The British Ambassador in Egypt reports that the Egyptian Khedive is in serious trouble as turmoil grips his lands. This is unacceptable to Great Britain, as significant British investment is at risk. It is clear that the Egyptians are unfit to rule themselves, and therefore Her Majesty’s Government declares Egypt to be a Protectorate of the British Empire, to be ruled from London, and defended fiercely from all outside encroachment.

To this end, the British Expeditionary Force that hereunto had been tasked with merely defending local British investments is now tasked with integrating Alexandria and Cairo into the British Empire. The Royal Navy has entered Egyptian territorial waters, and landings will begin next turn.

Her Majesty’s Government has high hopes of re-opening the Suez Canal to warships within several months, and fully intends to allow all nations free passage through it.

We would be pleased to hear that the French warships sighted in the eastern Mediterranean are either carrying peaceful cargo, or are making their way towards Syria or Judea.

Great Britain has very few territorial ambitions, and most can be negotiated. Egypt, however, is considered so strategically vital to the protection of the Crown Jewel, India, that there can be no negotiation. We have declared Egypt to be a protectorate of the British Empire, and we will defend Egypt from the aggression of other nations before, during, and after Egypt’s integration within the Empire. Any assault on Alexandria or Cairo by any nation other than Britain shall be considered an immediate declaration of war against Britain requiring an immediate and decisive response .

Her Majesty the Queen
    Geändert von JPetroski (17. Juni 2011 um 14:42 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    Geändert von cupcoffee (11. Juni 2011 um 15:30 Uhr)

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey

Post Russian Empire - March 1870

No news

I apologize for the blockade of the sea route from Singapore. I've discovered too late the English Ship.

Registrierter Benutzer

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    *First trade arrives to America
    Geändert von Rebelious (10. Juni 2011 um 15:14 Uhr)

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    This turn the ports of Washington and New York were blocked by french, german and british ships.
    I can´t accept this. From now on every ship which rests in the ports of Boston, New York or Washington will be sunk by my navy and the owner loses he permission to trade with my cities for 3 turns
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Our apologies to the United States. We have removed our vessels, and from now on, will hold them off your coast, with space in between them.
    Geändert von JPetroski (17. Juni 2011 um 14:42 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    Edit: By the way, should we have that one turn mobilization rule? Because I'd vote for it.
    Geändert von cupcoffee (11. Juni 2011 um 15:30 Uhr)

I think we should count it as a rule unless anyone has any strong objections. Will play my turns now.

Das Spice muss fließen!!! Avatar von Barthi
    Is the Balancing in V4.30 okay, is it better?

Greetings

Barthi
    Fragen/Download = PN an mich:

Civ 2 unter Vista/Win 7 Spielen

Meine Civ2 Szen's:

Star Trek Galaxy, Sezessionskrieg, Star Wars: Rise and Fall*

Meine Mods:

HoI2DD, EU3, Empire at War FoC#, North & South Pirates, Port Royale 2,

Meine Maps:

Civ5, Civ3, Patrizier 2, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, Railroad Tycoon 3, Strategic War Command,

*in Arbeit, # auf Eis gelegt

Zitat Zitat von cupcoffee Beitrag anzeigen
    Edit: By the way, should we have that one turn mobilization rule? Because I'd vote for it.
    New Rule!!! (see Post 1): Declaring war only with gentlemen's agreement rule: Declare war at turn 1, but enter enemy territory and attack cities just at turn 2. No entering of enemy territory also means no entering of Steam Yachts, Biplanes, Zeppelins and other Stuff!

Post Russian Empire - April 1870

Sounds good to me

Seite 3 von 40 ErsteErste 123456713 ... LetzteLetzte