Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 29

Thema: Any interest in a couple of new games?

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee

Any interest in a couple of new games?

Things have been a bit slow recently for various reasons, but I was thinking we might inject some new life around here if we start a couple of new games and hopefully entice some from the CFC to come join us here.

One that's already been talked a lot about is of course Curt Sibling's latest Bitterfrost scenario: Battle for Zarklaw
    Seems like a really interesting game and I hope we can get enough people with ToT to try it out. We'll need seven players for that, so like I said, let's try to "convert" some from CFC to check this place out.
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=412523

Another one I'm quite keen to try out is Eivind's Mafia.
    It's for five players, but if we do get more than that, I'd be willing to volunteer to play the cops in that one to make things a little more interesting..
    Whatever the case may be though, we'd have to set up a few house rules on that one though. (There's a ToT version for this scenario by the way)
    http://sleague.civfanatics.com/index.php/Mafia_v1.4

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    Nah, I would be more interested in a WW2 scenario. I do not have ToT and don't like the mafia either

Registrierter Benutzer
    I´d love to play either one of these.

McMonkey is working on Fortress Europe, so we can either wait for that or you can start a new game with one of the other ww2 scenarios, either way, I'll join in on that too.

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    Fortress Europe is single player only. I would imagine it would make a pretty poor multiplayer game. I have started work on an updated version of Rise of the Dictators but that won't be ready for a while.

I will play Battle for Zarklaw if I can be the human civ. I will take a look at Mafia and get back to you on that one.

Registrierter Benutzer
    What about that Mafia Scenario?
    It seems to be a scenario that will take quite some time to play through, so we might as well try to get a game going. At least see if there's interest...

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    You're welcome to invite any reasonably reliable players from wherever to join us here and you're equally welcome to start any new PBEMs. I, myself, won't be able to participate right now, but that might change (and is highly depending on the kind of PBEM played ).

I would love to sometime start a "Second Reich" but that scen is really huge. If you can find it somewhere, take a look, it pays off.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Like I mentioned before, if we get more than five people interested, I could volunteer to be the police for the Mafia scenario.

Though another one I've been looking at (mainly because the play style for each civ is so different) is one of John Ellis' colonies scenario.

Edit:Hmm, seems like it's not up on the wiki.
    I've got the 4.2 version.
    It could certainly use a graphic update, but otherwise it's a pretty solid scenario.
    Geändert von cupcoffee (11. Juni 2011 um 15:30 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer
    Atze, is that the Kobayashis scenario you are mentioning?

No, Second Reich is a WW1 Scenario by Michael Jeszenska. One of the best scens I have ever played. It is reasonably challenging even in SP.

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."

über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

I can't find it, could you post the files here for the second reich?

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Dario
    i can see that at CFC lot of scenarios were deleted! Since 2007 to back!

Registrierter Benutzer
    I think the SLeaguers are in the process of re-building the site, but this takes a lot of time. I don't think anything was actually lost, permanently.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    I am interested in playing some new scenarios, too
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Zitat Zitat von cupcoffee Beitrag anzeigen
    I can't find it, could you post the files here for the second reich?
    Not right now . I will search for it on my other PCs. I do certainly have it on a very old one. If it doesn't show up somewhere I will take a look there.

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte