Seite 1 von 48 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 710

Thema: Realm wars.

Registrierter Benutzer

Realm wars.

Holy Empire: McMonkey
    Elves: Cobra
    Dwarven Tribes: AI(Open!)
    Celarun Guild: Rebelious (f.Civilionaut)
    Northern Realm: Ingvar
    Kingdom Of Parin: cupcoffee

House rules:

No tech trading!

Max. 10 cities in the year 150
    Max. 15 cities in the year 170
    Max. 20 cities in the year 190
    Max. 25 cities in the year 210
    Max. 30 cities in the year 230
    From there on it´s max one city per 3 turns.

I have attached a slightly modified version, I hope it is more balanced than the original scenario was.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    Geändert von Ingvar (13. April 2011 um 20:51 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    I do remember this one.
    If there's enough interest I wouldn't mind taking on either Palin or the Northern Realm.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    I´d like to try it out

I would take either Elfen or Dwarfen
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    Good map. I'll go as the Imperials / Holy Empire

Registrierter Benutzer
    Cobra is there a chance you would want to take either the Celarun Guild or Northern Realm?

This is only if we don´t get one or two more players.
    Reason is that I think the Dwarven and Elven factions are more likly to be strong under the command of the computer than, while the human factions will probably be a lot weaker.

Actually, let´s just see if we get more players.

Also, is there an experienced scenario maker here who would mind going over the scenario, and see if there are any obvious bugs/expolits?
    I believe there might be, I seem to recall finding some last time I played it.
    I am also wondering if there is too much good land on this map, especially around the northern part. The Northern Realm and the holy Empire could grow greatly in that area.

Maybe have a rule that players can only build one city per two turns.

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    Celarun

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Zitat Zitat von Ingvar Beitrag anzeigen
    Cobra is there a chance you would want to take either the Celarun Guild or Northern Realm?
    If it´s necessary, I take Northern Realm, too

Edit: I see you take it
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Registrierter Benutzer
    I have been studying the map a bit, and it seems to me that some factions are clearly in a better postion than the others.
    The Northern Realm is in a very good position to expand, as is the Holy Empire, but these two do not have as easily defendible terrain as most of the others.
    Also, they do not have so good units at the start, and are perhaps easily rushable? I am not sure though.

But then again, I am new to this, I really think someone more experienced than me should go over this, so we don´t end up finding some game breaking bugs 30 turns in or something.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    Perhaps have a rule that you can only found x amount of cities so it doesn't become a race towards the city limit? After that, you can only conquer other cities.

Registrierter Benutzer
    That´s actually a very good idea, I think.

I think widening the river, and perhaps also making more fords is vital, since the only ships available early on have only one movement!

Now we just need someone to play the Dwarven Tribes, there has to be someone whose up for that.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    I tested the Scen for about 3 hours with all 6 playable tribes up to the year 190 (turn 33). I didn´t make any micromanagement or rushbuilt units but every turn I moved all units which didn´t have to stay in the cities.
    The Holy Empire with its wonders Hanging Gardens, Great Wall and Michelangelos Cathedral has an advantage. You don´t have to look for rioting and with defending veteran Pikemen behind the Wall an attacking Ballista has no chance to win. You mustn´t research as fast as you can to get better units so you could build settler after settler...
    So I think we should restrict the growing of new cities. Proposal:
    max. 10 cities in the year 150
    max. 15 cities in the year 170
    max. 20 cities in the year 190
    max. 25 cities in the year 210
    max. 30 cities in the year 230
    After that time no restricts any more
    If anybody gets a city from a Ruin after reaching his limit he can keep it but has to report it.
    What do you think about this?

Registrierter Benutzer
    Ok, So who does this look:
    1.Since some factions start with more cities than others I think we might as well have it so that that max number of cities a faction can have is the number given here:
    max. 10 cities in the year 150
    max. 15 cities in the year 170
    max. 20 cities in the year 190
    max. 25 cities in the year 210
    max. 30 cities in the year 230

I do not remember, what is the maximum amount of cities possible in Civ2?

2.No nuclear weapons, I guess?

3.Since the dwarves will probably be an AI faction, should they be given some aid? They are quite powerful though, with their dwarven axemen.

4. I want to give Palinar a settler on some small island or something, perhaps the Celarun guild too. Spreading the factions more around the map can only make the game more lively I think.

5.Increasing the range of the coracle is probably necessary, since they have only one movement, so sailing the river will be very difficult., until better ships are available.

Also, perhaps widening it would be a good idea, would make trading and such much easier.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    The maximum Numbers of Cities is 255

No Nuke (Destroying light) is ok.

The Dwarfes won´t need any help...

To give Palinar an extra settler on a small island is a good idea. They have less space to expand apart from their fertile river and no access to the sea. The Celarun have access to the mighty River...

The coracle should get movement 2.

There are several errors at the event file. Not a single barbarian unit will be created: p.e.
    @IF
    RANDOMTURN
    denominator=25
    @THEN
    CREATEUNIT
    unit=Wraith
    owner=TRIGGERATTACKER
    veteran=no
    homecity=
    locations
    owner has to be "Barbarians" and home city has to be "NONE"
    Geändert von Cobra (04. März 2010 um 09:59 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer
    I changed owner to Barbarians, and homecity to NONE for all the Barbarian unit spawns, but I get an error....
    I have no idea what is wrong, maybe the name of the barbarian faction has been changed?

Registrierter Benutzer
    Okay, giving the Guild a settler on a small island.
    Gave the Kingdom a settler on a larger island.
    Giving Imperials, Celarun, Realm and Kingdom a coracle each. Elves have one already.

No trading units at start will mean there will not be a trading blitz until later into the game, I guess.

I should stop thiniking so much about the map now, and try to get this game started....

Seite 1 von 48 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte