Seite 1 von 33 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 488

Thema: Arsenal of Democracy

I'M NOT A BIRD, YOU KNOW! Avatar von noxx-0

Arsenal of Democracy

ARSENAL OF DEMOCRACY - A “Hearts of Iron” Game
    The ultimate World War II simulation arriving this December

NEW YORK – September 8, 2009 – Paradox Interactive are excited to unveil a brand new Hearts of Iron game entitled Arsenal of Democracy, set to release on PC in December.

Developed by BL-Logic, a development studio made up by fans of the Hearts of Iron series and active member of the modding community, Arsenal of Democracy is the ultimate World War II simulation and is described by Project Leader Lennart Berg as “Hearts of Iron II on steroids!”

Describing the idea and process behind the creation of Arsenal of Democracy, Berg goes on to say, “During the years of the Hearts of iron II lifecycle, I made a list of improvements in the forums and these became the guidelines to the new game. So we went ahead and implemented these along with many more ideas until we had pretty much replaced and enhanced everything from the original. The end result, in our very humble opinion, is the ultimate World War II simulation.”

KEY FEATURES
    * Increased resolution and windowed mode freely selectable
    * Totally reworked combat mechanics, new missions and realistic combat behavior and losses
    * Several new technologies
    * New espionage interface and reworked espionage system
    * One of the most detailed economy and production system found in any Hearts of Iron game
    * Realistic logistics system
    * Everything is moddable
    * AI reworked and now poses a genuine threat, even to experienced players
    * 4 new battle scenarios
    Klick mich für Bilder

Dev Diary #1 - Introduction - 09.September 2009

Zitat Zitat von wyK1NG-
    Let me introduce myself. My Name is Philipp, im 26years old and i live in the beautiful town of Stuttgart, Germany.
    Im the maid-of-all-work in the HOI2 : Arsenal of Democracy (AOD) team. My grateful Fuhrer and Project Manager,
    Lennart, allowed me to introduce you to the game we were fortunatly able to craft for you.

Around 18Months ago we applied for the well known Europa Engine, the base of famous and unforgotten Paradox Games. Luckily we
    got our Concept for an HOI2 Expansion accepted and received a few weeks later access to the source code.

As we started, we already had lots of Issues in our Project Management Engine lined up.
    First of, there were the most common Bug's and Crashes which we tried to eliminate entirely in the
    Base Version. Afterwards we started to implement the ideas laid down.
    We also read simultaneously through the "Enhancement Suggestion" Forum of HOI2 in which we were also active in earlier times.
    As time passed by, we came up with new concepts, integrating, testing and balancing them.
    A main focus we had was keeping an eye on a user friendly configuration and modability through
    the misc.txt & settings.cfg. We exported nearly all of old the modifiers and every new one into them.

As now after 1,5years of hard labor, we are happy to announce you the release on Dec. 17. 2009.

We have truly huge amounts of new stuff implemented, posting the entire changelog on this site would probably bring the
    server to its knees

So here come's the roadmap of our DevDiaries and after that, i will show you one of my favorites we integrated !
    • 1) Introduction
    • 2) Missions
    • 3) Trade Screen & Auto Trade
    • 4) Espionage & Sabotage
    • 5) Logistics, ESE and Carried Supplies
    • 6) Production & Buildings
    • 7) Land Combat & Infrastructure Slider
    • 8) Naval Combat & Heavy Subs
    • 9) Air Combat, Radar and AA
    • 10) AI
    • 11) Moddability / National Ideas
    • 12) Gameplay example / AAR
    • 13) New Stuff we included while this Diary runned

One thing i especially like is a new value we gave Land Units, called "Artillery Bombardment".
    As the name already says, you are now able to bombard nearby provinces with artillery attached and damage the Units stationend
    there. Larger Artillery, like the Big Railroad Guns we implemented, is also able to seriously damage fortifications and the province itself.

Beyond Mars Avatar von [VK]
    Ui Nett, mal sehen wie es weitergeht. Vorallem was da noch geändert wurde und etc

FAQ

Unter anderem 4 neue Szenarien
    Techteams können Skills gewinnen und verlieren
    Techtree bis 1964 verlängert
    keine neue Map und keine neuen Events
    Alle bekannten Bugs gefixt

Außerdem sollen alle Mods zu 1.2 mit AoD kompatibel sein

bin ja gespannt ob zu Vicky auch ein "Ableger" kommt

Vicky kriegt den zweiten Teil, da dürfte dafür reichen

Wie es mit CK aussieht mal schauen

CK benutzt nicht die EU2 Engine, Vicky schon Vicky 2 wird sicher wie schon HoI3 und EU3 ziemlich anders im vergleich zu Vicky 1 so das es sich schon lohnen könnte (wobei ich auch auf Vainglory of Nations von Ageod gespannt binn )

achja: angeblich soll man die Angriffe Monate im vorraus planen können/sollen .. bin gespannt wie das gehen soll

Offtopic google ist dein Freund

ontopic:
    Arsenal of Democracy is fully compatible with 1.3 and Arma Mods.

Due to the fact that we only added a whole lot features in the source code and were not removing anything or changing the structure how the code is build up (e.g. save game parsing) , there should be a full compatibility.

für Freiheit +Grundrechte Avatar von Der Falke
    Erlangen, Franken ---- _______ ‡‡ Muschelsucherehrenlegion ██ Civ4WL-DG1-Team: SU ████ Civ4BtS-DG2-Team: Junta ███████ Civ4BtS-DG3-Team: SU ████
    Also quasi ein Patch für Arma. Das sollte aber kostenlos sein. Nunja, wie dem auch sei, wenn es eine Box-Version gibt, hol ich sie mir, wenn nicht, dann lade ich es eben runter. Aber sicherlich nicht bei GG .
    Nicht vergessen: 1118 Tage lang war die freiheitlich-demokratischen Grundordnung durch Regierung und Parlament in Bund und Ländern aufgehoben! Die Verantwortlichen müssen vor Gericht gestellt werden!

Die Meldepflicht muss zudem noch immer aufgehoben werden.

"Es ist die Schicksalsfrage Deutschlands: Wir stehen vor der Wahl zwischen Sklaverei und Freiheit. Wir wählen die Freiheit!" - Konrad Adenauer
    "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Ich glaub die haben mal ein Haufen Grenzen hochgepusht weiß nicht in welchem.

für Freiheit +Grundrechte Avatar von Der Falke
    Erlangen, Franken ---- _______ ‡‡ Muschelsucherehrenlegion ██ Civ4WL-DG1-Team: SU ████ Civ4BtS-DG2-Team: Junta ███████ Civ4BtS-DG3-Team: SU ████
    Ich muss aber sagen, dass DLCs Grütze sind. Paradox müsste ja davon, dass Hoi3 trotz des früheren Datums auf GG nicht so toll verkauft wurde, wie als Box, gelernt haben, dass eine Veröffentlichung nur auf GG zu geringeren Verkäufen führt.
    Nicht vergessen: 1118 Tage lang war die freiheitlich-demokratischen Grundordnung durch Regierung und Parlament in Bund und Ländern aufgehoben! Die Verantwortlichen müssen vor Gericht gestellt werden!

Die Meldepflicht muss zudem noch immer aufgehoben werden.

"Es ist die Schicksalsfrage Deutschlands: Wir stehen vor der Wahl zwischen Sklaverei und Freiheit. Wir wählen die Freiheit!" - Konrad Adenauer
    "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Seite 1 von 33 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte