Seite 3 von 43 ErsteErste 123456713 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 31 bis 45 von 641

Thema: A Soaring Spirit PBEM

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    As you may or may not know there seems to be a bit of a problem with Civ2 Unlimited in the Bonaparte III game. Civ2 Unlimited is essential for the later stages (Persian events) of this scenario to work without the "Too many Units" problem. Hopefully we can find out what the problem is and fix it.

If we cannot I say we carry on with Civ2 Unlimited here and if we eventually encounter the same problems I think I have a work around with the events. Its not ideal but it will mean the game won't suddenly come to an end. Just thought I ought to let you guys know

the elf Avatar von Gelion

Game Started!

Game Started
    Difficulty: Tyrant
    "Open game", "kill on retirement", "human chat" ticked.
    6 Players.

Athenian: Gelion
    Corinthian: McMonkey
    Ionian: Jerec
    Spartan: Barthi
    Lydian: AI
    Phoenician: Civilionaut
    Etruscan: Historical Atze

Athenian turn played. Is there anything I must report?

EDIT: Turn re-uploaded (reason: being greedy with a village next to Hermione). McMonkey, sorry if there's any trouble.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    Geändert von Gelion (08. September 2009 um 15:01 Uhr)

Athenians to Ionians
    Our ships near your waters are just passing by. Sailors are willing to trade what little they have for food and water. The flotillia will leave your, hopefully hospitable, waters as soon as the winds favour them.

Athenians to close and far neighbours
    Athens is in a state of peace with all of its neighbours and may peace last. In that regard the territory or Athens and their allies is closed to militaries of any other nation. Traders are allowed only in the cities where their job is done. Traders on the countryside and indtruding settlers will be turned back.

Zitat Zitat von Gelion Beitrag anzeigen
    Game Started

EDIT: Turn re-uploaded (reason: being greedy with a village next to Hermione). McMonkey, sorry if there's any trouble.
    All looks fine. You probably want to put the cursor into a remote corner of the map at the end of your turn before you save, that way the following player won't get a view of your troop dispositions when they load the turn!

I take it you remembered to use Civ2 Unlimited to launch the game?

I just thought, can everyone run hotseat games with Civ2 Unlimited?

Might be worthwhile for everyone to download the Athenian turn and test they can open it and start ok as the Corinthians. I will play my turn now anyway.

Post Corinthians 750 BC

Corinth offers peace to all nations and asks that its traders be allowed access to foreign cities. Corinth (8) and especially Megara (17) are both good destinations for foreign traders. We ask that our traders (once trade is invented ) the same courtesy.

Corinth considers Mycenae, Phlius and Sicyon to be within its sphere of influence and will not tolerate any intrusion:

Corinth and Athens announce that the cities of Eleusis, Epidaurus and Tiryns are to become our joint protectorates. These cities will remain independent and any foreign power that attacks them will face a alliance of Corinth and Athens.
    Corinth also supports Athens claim on Aegina.

Much plundering of isolated Villages and recruitment of Mercenaries has taken place this turn

Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    I take it you remembered to use Civ2 Unlimited to launch the game?
    Of course I forgot!
    I could replay very quickly. Do I have to tick the four Global Game options at the start?

I think we should be able to play on. I used Civ2Unlimited for my turn and everything worked OK!

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Jerec
    The Ionans desire only free trade and peace with all nations.

Samos and Tralles are considered within the Ionan sphere of infliuence, due to the proximity to the Ionan capital.

Villages razed, mercenaries hired.

I got a new city from a goody hut. How do I disband it? I'm not even sure if there's a way in cheat mode to do so. Soon as I find out, I'll do it next turn.

Athenians to Ionians
    Our ships near your waters are just passing by. Sailors are willing to trade what little they have for food and water. The flotillia will leave your, hopefully hospitable, waters as soon as the winds favour them.
    If your ships are going north, I'm afraid you will have to wait one turn, as an Ionan Pentecontre is currently squeezing through the channel as well.
    Geändert von Jerec (11. Juni 2011 um 06:40 Uhr)
    "Cease firing, but if any enemy planes appear, shoot them down in a friendly fashion." -Admiral William Halsey

Zitat Zitat von Jerec Beitrag anzeigen
    I got a new city from a goody hut. How do I disband it? I'm not even sure if there's a way in cheat mode to do so. Soon as I find out, I'll do it next turn.
    I have had a change of thought on the issue of Goody Hut gifted cities. Instead of building a settler type unit (there are none at the start anyway) we should use the cheat menu to disband the town and create a Slave in its place!

Das Spice muss fließen!!! Avatar von Barthi
    New Spartan City -> Gytheum

Spartan sent a Diplomat to Corinth with a Alliance and severance of the Olympia-provinces.

no probs with Civ2 Unlimited
    Geändert von Barthi (09. September 2009 um 11:31 Uhr)
    Fragen/Download = PN an mich:

Civ 2 unter Vista/Win 7 Spielen

Meine Civ2 Szen's:

Star Trek Galaxy, Sezessionskrieg, Star Wars: Rise and Fall*

Meine Mods:

HoI2DD, EU3, Empire at War FoC#, North & South Pirates, Port Royale 2,

Meine Maps:

Civ5, Civ3, Patrizier 2, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, Railroad Tycoon 3, Strategic War Command,

*in Arbeit, # auf Eis gelegt

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    @Barthi
    hat Sparta schon Kolonisten?

in Karthago kennt man den Siedlungsraum der Griechen und erwartet, das in Griechenland auch der Siedlungsraum der Punier bekannt ist und respektiert wird

solange wir unter dem MaxUnits sind, gibt es natürlich keine Probleme mit Unlimited

Das Spice muss fließen!!! Avatar von Barthi
    nein habe die Stadt erobert.
    Fragen/Download = PN an mich:

Civ 2 unter Vista/Win 7 Spielen

Meine Civ2 Szen's:

Star Trek Galaxy, Sezessionskrieg, Star Wars: Rise and Fall*

Meine Mods:

HoI2DD, EU3, Empire at War FoC#, North & South Pirates, Port Royale 2,

Meine Maps:

Civ5, Civ3, Patrizier 2, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, Railroad Tycoon 3, Strategic War Command,

*in Arbeit, # auf Eis gelegt

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    We claim Italy except the already established colonies.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Stubborn villages looted, more citizens are sold into slavery.
    Phoenician ship spotted of the coast of Aegina.
    Athens is in flames! Aristocrats expelled! Troops loyal to the regime are called back from their expeditions to quell the rebellion.
    When Athenians remembered that there's a city called Prasiae in their community, hoplites were moved to clear that land of rebels. In the course of that campaign Thessalian Cavalry sitched sides to ally with Athenian forces.

Athenae strongly objects to Ertuscian claims to the Italia. A barbarian kingdom that far North from Greek trade paths has no business interferring in Greek affairs even if it could. Athenae recognises Etruscian claim on Northern Italy, it is after all their land.
    Geändert von Gelion (09. September 2009 um 21:28 Uhr)

Seite 3 von 43 ErsteErste 123456713 ... LetzteLetzte