AMERICA: Cobra
    BRITAIN: Civilionaut
    FRANCE: Barthi
    SOVIET UNION: Alcibaides
    ITALY: Gelion

DOWNLOAD:
    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph..._the_Dictators

MODE:
    Hotseat at King level. Germany to begin.

HOUSE RULES:
    Included in the folder are the IMPORTANT-HOUSE RULES and DIPLOMACY files. Be sure to read both carefully. If anyone needs the Diplomacy rules translated please let me know.

- DIPLOMATIC HOUSE RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED. IF THERE IS A DISAGREEMENT THE NOMINATED MODERATOR WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY!

- NO AIR STACKS. IF THIS OCCURS ACCIDENTALLY FIX WITH THE CHEAT MENU AND INFORM OTHER PLAYERS.

- NO ROAD, AIRBASE OR STACKABLE TERRAIN PILLAGING. IRRIGATION AND MINING CAN BE PILLAGED.

- NO SELLING OF FORTIFICATIONS. IF THEY ARE DESTROYED UPON CAPTURING A CITY THEY MUST BE REBUILT IMMEDIATELY (COST 0!)

- NO TRADING WITH ENEMY CITIES. TRADE EMBARGOES MUST BE RESPECTED.

- NO SHIP CHAINING.

- NO BLACK CLICKING. STACK SIZE CHECKING IS OK.

- NO TECH TRADING ALLOWED. UNITS, CITIES AND MONEY CAN BE TRADED.

- NO GOVERNMENT SWITCHING.

- NO BUILDING OF NEW CITIES, ONLY RE-FOUNDING OF DESTROYED ONES IS ALLOWED.

- NO SHIP CHAINING OR RE-HOMING OF TRADE UNITS.

- NO FOUNDING OF NEW CITIES, ONLY REBUILDING OF RAZED ONES.

INTRODUCTION:
    Hopefully the loopholes have been fixed and this will play out smoothly. Good luck all and I hope you all enjoy yourselves!

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey

GERMANY

The German people's hope is for the continuation of the economic miracle under their great leader.

You can use the same scenario folder as nothing has changed except the house rules and describe file which I will upload in a bit. Jerec next

Ammended files

Here are the files to chuck in your existing scenario folder. Cobra, you may be best off downloading the fixed up v1.2 zip from the Scenario League as it has all the up to date files and the freighter bug is fixed also!

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Jerec
    Let the Spanish Civil War begin!

1 Infantry pasted in Gijon.

Malaga pasted and taken, 1 Infantry lost.

Is Britain going to make another sea-blockade? If so, please tell me if you will allow my Destroyers to take part, so that my trade can get through.
    Geändert von Jerec (11. Juni 2011 um 06:39 Uhr)
    "Cease firing, but if any enemy planes appear, shoot them down in a friendly fashion." -Admiral William Halsey

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Hello from the United States to our European Friends
    Geändert von Cobra (11. Juni 2011 um 15:56 Uhr)
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    In London hat Winston "IRON" Churchill das Ruder übernommen.

Seine Erklärung als Kanzler und 1. Lord beinhaltet:

- England erwartet die strikte Neutralität aller Nationen im spanischen Bürgerkrieg. Die Küstenwache ist angewiesen, entsprechende Kontrollen durchzuführen und alle wichtigen Meerengen für diese Friedensmission zu blockieren. Jeder Verstoß wrd mit einem Embargo geahndet.
    - von Deutschland wird eine verbindliche Erklärung erwartet, die Grenzen seiner Nachbarstaaten, hierzu zählt insbesondere auch Österreich, nicht anzutasten. Außerdem erwartet Großbritannien die Unterzeichnung des Flottenabkommens.
    - der Kanal muß aus elementaren Sicherheitsgründen bei Calais blockert werden.
    -die im Mittelmeer entdeckten russischen Frachter mit Truppen sind unverzüglich nach Sewastopol zurück zu holen.

- England erinnert, daß es mit Belgien, USA, Polen und Frankreich alliiert ist.

- Freihandel besteht mit USA und Frankreich. Übrige Nationen müssen einen Handelsvertrag abschließen.

Ferner stehen Griechenland, Türkei, Tschechoslowakei, Norwegen, Dänemark, Niederlande und Hamudistan unter britischen Beistand.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    Geändert von Civilionaut (15. Januar 2009 um 16:02 Uhr)

Banned Avatar von Takamisakari
    Hast du das Save vergessen?

Banned Avatar von Takamisakari
    FRANCE invites all nations to trade with it. That will support the prosperity of all humans. We don't want any country to hinder us.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Alcibaides
    From the Spanish Civil War

The Balearic Islands are recaptured by Republican forces, 1 Fascist infantry destroyed. Franco's general in the Balearic Islands surrenders and is taken to Barcelona to stand trial for treason against the Spanish Republic.

Dogfights along the Bilbao-Barcelona flight path have left 1 Republican fighter squad killed and 1 Fascist bomber squad killed.

From the Soviet Union

We invite all nations to trade peacefully with the Soviet Union and request that other nations try to avoid blocking the Dardanelles and Bosphorus with their shipping.

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Nothing.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Post GERMANY - August 1936

German warships have partially blocked the exit of the Baltic to Russian shipping in accordance with the British embargo. Russian traders are free to pass (south of Bornholm Island and Rugen Island and then through the Oresund between Denmark and Sweden) but we have been asked to prevent the passage of Russian warships. This route will be closed if any Russian warships try to pass. This is in accordance with the British embargo, if this is lifted then Germany will allow free passage of all Russian shipping. Germany does not intend to provoke Russia, but if we do not guard the Baltic exits we will be subject to a trade embargo ourselves!

If I have misunderstood anything I will gladly move my ships next turn. Remember Russian merchant shipping can still pass!

Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    This is in accordance with the British embargo, if this is lifted then Germany will allow free passage of all Russian shipping. Germany does not intend to provoke Russia, but if we do not guard the Baltic exits we will be subject to a trade embargo ourselves!
    I was not informed of any embargo. When was this decided? I have only played one turn, and I didn't do anything, so not sure why I would have an embargo against me.

Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    Remember Russian merchant shipping can still pass!
    How can you block warships but not merchant shipping? Surely if you block the route, nothing can get through. But if you leave it partially open then anything can get through.

How can a "partial blockade" be effective?

There is a corridor for merchant ships to pass through but if you started passing warships through the corridor I would be aware of them and I would be forced to close the corridor to all Russian shipping on the following turn.

As I said, I may have misunderstood the British message, and if I have then I hope they will set me straight and I can move all my ships out of the way. I have no wish to antagonize Russia! If I got the wrong end of the stick and the British are happy for Russian warships to exit the Baltic then the corridor is there and Russian naval vessels can pass!

As far as I understood the message the British did not want Russian warships outside of the Baltic. Civi, could you clarify this point please?

I have put Civilonauts post through the Google translator and there is nothing specific about a trade embargo against Russia.

Hopefully Civilionaut can clear this up.

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    There is no specific embargo
    You can just trade with him, if you make a deal with him (Handelsvertrag=contract of trade; trade without terms is just for France and USA allowed).

You have to retire the transporter with troops on board in the mediterranean sea to Sevastopol. He don't want any foreign intervention in the spanish civil war. That's also the reason for his blockade of the Street of Calais and the Oresund (together with Germany?).

Seite 1 von 69 123451151 ... LetzteLetzte