Seite 14 von 14 ErsteErste ... 41011121314
Ergebnis 196 bis 200 von 200

Thema: Spieler benötigt / Needed players

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von Cobra Beitrag anzeigen
    Is this a 3-player game? Then I I´ll be the third
    I think most or all of the civs are playable. I don't know how balanced it would be with 3 players. For example, if it were French, Scots and English, the English would likely be at a disadvantage. I have no particular reason for wanting to play a Hundred Years War scenario other than I was able to guess that it would work reasonably well with 2 players, and I felt I should make a suggestion of a scenario.

Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    Could we play using the ToT conversion with the updated graphics?
    I happen to have bought ToT today (I was considering it for a while), but I don't know when it will arrive; it may be a couple weeks (or only a few days). If you know of an MGE scenario for a small number of players, we could play that and wait to start this as ToT game.

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    Good choice buying Test of Time! There are some really excellent single player scenarios to try, such as Frederick the Great, El Aurens, Germanicus on the Rhine, War of the Rings, Operation Market Garden, Red October etc... The biggest difference is the expanded events that make it possible to give the AI a fighting chance. Give me a shout if you need any technical help once it arrives. I'm happy to wait for a few days to start the 100YW scenario!

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    I don't have time so is somebody interested in taking my place in Star Trek as the Dominion? They are very powerful

If not I will try to keep going...

Registrierter Benutzer
    There is a scenario I have been working on. It's actually an old scenario, one I've tried to fix up, with the aim of making it more interesting in a PBEM.

I was wondering if someone was interested in taking a look at it, and give pointers as to what could make it better?

Seite 14 von 14 ErsteErste ... 41011121314