Seite 28 von 28 ErsteErste ... 182425262728
Ergebnis 406 bis 416 von 416

Thema: PBEM Brown Man's Burden II

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Sorry...
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut

Addis Abeba News

Negus Menelik teilt mit:

2 x Trade with Cairo
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Lost 1 cannon near Ghadames
    Geändert von Cobra (11. Juni 2011 um 15:00 Uhr)
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

I propose an end to this PBEM

Yes, sorry for not playing my turn. I was busy or at least busy enough to being unable to spare 2 hours I would need for my turn.

I believe that we should end this game because the only thing that is left to do for me is to overrun everyone of you one by one or even at the same time. It won't make much of a difference if you look at the unit statistics.

This is my army:

It is growing by about 20-30 military units every turn. All of them veterans, of course. With the exception of maybe 10 turns over the whole game I have rushed a unit or a building in every city every turn. That means that I currently spend about 15000-20000g per turn. In short, at this point, my dominance in terms of technology, economy and military is so overwhelming that it isn't challenging for me anymore. It's rather sort of annoying to move so many units every and to administer so many cities each turn.

Btw, Germany and Britain had from the start an agreement to partition Africa. It didn't result in much mutual aid as it wasn't really necessary at any point. But it would be unfair to break the agreement at this point and go to war against Germany.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    Aw, I could have had you

Good game! Portugal never really stood much of a chance of taking over more of Africa but I was quite happy with the little empire I built up. Would have been a prickly meal to swallow but against 193 Howitzers I could not hold out for long.

Nice one chaps

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Congrats to England and Germany.
    This victory was clear with the first attack england against france and no counterstrike from the united rest of the world...here we made a great mistake
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

You should have attacked me prior to my campaign France (or France should have attacked me). At the beginning I checked the number of units of every nation each turn and it was clear that France was building a lot more units than me. But when I attacked France I already was sort of prepared for interventions by the other nations. The plan also was that Germany should sooner or later take care of Portugal.

And as for conquering Portugal now, it's indeed true that it would have taken a lot of effort to fight my way through the jungle. But Portugal would have lost its main cities at the coasts relatively fast. There's not much to do against 55 battleships...

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    Yeah, Portugal was very vulnerable on the coast where most of its major cities were located. I would have withdrawn the bulk of my forces into my fortified interior and pursued a scorched earth policy to make movement difficult but defeat would just be a matter of time. Glad I never had to see my beautiful land torn apart by war!

Portugal was also hindered by having a poor government type. I enjoyed this game a lot and would definitely play again in the future.

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin

Seite 28 von 28 ErsteErste ... 182425262728