Seite 6 von 20 ErsteErste ... 234567891016 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 76 bis 90 von 295

Thema: 90 - Kemet, das Land der ersten Hochkultur

Registrierter Benutzer
    Buddismus should be Piccadally (Wang Kong) or metal/Hubabl (Peter). I think, this was Piccadally. It should be enough time to research Mystic and Meditation, but both and Bronze working ?
    Stonehenge is from shade.
    Achtung Spoiler:
    cIV-PB:
    PB88, PB89, PB91 , PB90, PB92, PB93; RB 72, RB 74
    ciV-PBEM:
    292, 293, 294, 295

Registrierter Benutzer
    Peter has high score, might have gone for a tall capital/delay sailing opening. Turn 42 religion is late enough any pair of starting techs that could have gotten it without much stretch.
    However, I suspect it's Piccadilly because as doing anything other than rushing Pottery and Bronze Working as Expansive is very questionable

Registrierter Benutzer
    We met Superdeath's scout up north with the workboat. This is an okay neighbor to roll, not great, not terrible.
    Superdeath is a great tactical player, and he loves to roll the dice on early wars, but his sim skills and economic development choices leave a lot to be desired. We should be well ahead of him once Imperialistic peters out.

Registrierter Benutzer
    I think, in the early game is a aggressiv neighbour not good.
    Yes, we could have a better economic, but if he attacks early...

Wait a second. Superdeath plays HRRDN , or ? And JP had the HRRDN.
    Superdeath is fine. Nearly everyone is better as a neighbor than JP.
    Geändert von xist10 (23. Mai 2022 um 10:56 Uhr)
    Achtung Spoiler:
    cIV-PB:
    ciV-PBEM:
    292, 293, 294, 295

25 Jahre verheiratet Avatar von Papa Bear
    Zitat Zitat von xist10 Beitrag anzeigen
    Nearly everyone is better to have as a neighbor than JP.
    Fixed
    Aktuelles RL-Projekt: PV-Anlage + E-Auto

Heimkinobau-RL-Story

Eine Runde Nostalgie...

Wie kam der Papa zum FCB? Des Rätsels Lösung

Star Wars Episode I-III doch irgendwie nachvollziehbar? Wie der Papa das sieht

Zitat Zitat von Klipsch-RF7II
    "Streaming ist für die breite Masse und denen ist HDR piepschnutzegal. Wenn man denen HDR erklärt, verstehen sie eh' nur Bahnhof"

Registrierter Benutzer
    Danke, ich dachte das wäre klar in dem Kontext.
    Selber verbessert
    Achtung Spoiler:
    cIV-PB:
    ciV-PBEM:
    292, 293, 294, 295

Registrierter Benutzer
    So I did some napkin math and we can have Oracle finish on turn 64-65. Is that fast enough to be worth trying or should we just go hunting-AH for maximum Food/Hammers?
    I'm inclined to take risks in a big pitboss because you need some luck to have a chance at winning, but I don't know how fast Oracle usually goes on this forum so I'm wondering if that date is acceptably quick or not

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von klops
    Hmm, don't know if there is something like usual wonder-times but I guess that this map is unusual enough to not rely on "usual"

Registrierter Benutzer
    Sorry, no time in the morning. I am not sure. This is a unusual map. We need to remember, Vanguard and Superdeath have 3 cities each. I am not sure, if everyone start on a small island. I think, Galley + 2 settlers is possible, but not the best play.
    Achtung Spoiler:
    cIV-PB:
    ciV-PBEM:
    292, 293, 294, 295

Registrierter Benutzer
    We need to decide this turn as I would like to turn tech on.

The big reason I want Metal Casting is to dissuade Vanguard/Shaka from warring us. Yes Oracle is GPP, yes Forges are nice, but the elephant in the room is that we are completely screwed in a war before Catas when facing Agg/Exp.
    Do you know Vanguard's personality? Is he an inherently aggressive player? But no matter his tendencies, he's likely to play the hand he is dealt. And Zulu is a very obvious roadmap.
    The threat of triremes splitting his colonies from his island (this has to be a mirror map) should prevent an early war and allow us to develop at our own pace. I see no other way to actually try and get value from our extremely slow starting traits. I don't see enough luxuries to run Representation instead of Hereditary Rule, so Pyramids seems weak to me.

Registrierter Benutzer
    I would run Representation in nearly all cases instead of Hereditary Rule. But of course, I like to build many small cities.

Vanguard is a „new“ player for me. I think, we both played in the PB88, but no interaction.
    I think, he is a bit like superdeath.

We could try the oracle. MC is a good pick too. But I think, Triremes are no gamechanger. We have enough water on the map, that we can’t block a landing. And we need a bigger fleet to destroy his fleet.

And a army of axemens are enough to stopp a group of axe/cata.

My hope: We Superdeath and Vanguard are on the same island(continent) and they bother themselves.
    Achtung Spoiler:
    cIV-PB:
    ciV-PBEM:
    292, 293, 294, 295

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zulu is significantly ahead of us in all demos and is sending Impi at us on the southern continent, SD is also muscling in on the deer city with an axe. Capital will 3 pop whip a settler, and our second city will produce one as well, seems that we will need units to fight for the spots though.

Registrierter Benutzer
    If we need to fight for the spots, I think, we should whip an axt in the capital ? Settler is good, but If we can't protect the citys...
    I think, we should focus on south. Gold and Dias are a good reason to settle there.

And for the zulu, we are 1 (2 ?) citys behind. I am not sure, if he needed to research sailing first.
    We should scout more.
    I fear a player behind the ice in the south and think, SD is behind the north ice.
    Achtung Spoiler:
    cIV-PB:
    ciV-PBEM:
    292, 293, 294, 295

Registrierter Benutzer
    Bild

TR (Mali) is a new (?) contact.
    And he captured the barbcity.

Horse near the barbcity.
    I selecte writing as next research, but this is more a placeholder.
    But do we have a better idea ?

Bild
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken
    Achtung Spoiler:
    cIV-PB:
    ciV-PBEM:
    292, 293, 294, 295

Registrierter Benutzer
    looks like we'll get to meet TR, (he probably razed judging from PBSPY) I imagine he's accross from us on the northern continent

Yes there is definitely someone across the ice, I can see their city light up in the defense fortification bonus when I scan with a unit move (use right click on a unit that has expended all movement, drag accross the map, the fortification button lights up blue when you hover over a city)

Seite 6 von 20 ErsteErste ... 234567891016 ... LetzteLetzte