Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: ScenarioHunt (Mars+AlphaC, C&C+RA+Dune, MoM+MoO+Col, Doom, B5+STrek/Wars/Gate, HoMM)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Blake00

ScenarioHunt (Mars+AlphaC, C&C+RA+Dune, MoM+MoO+Col, Doom, B5+STrek/Wars/Gate, HoMM)

(Apologies for English)

Hey guys,

Some may have already seen this WIP search/collecting thread in other places but I'm on the hunt for Civilization series scenarios/mods relating to these topics/games/TV&Films:

- Mars / Lunar Colonization
    - Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (& other alien world colonization)
    - Command & Conquer / Red Alert
    - Dune / Arrakis
    - Master of Magic
    - Sid Meier's Colonization
    - Master of Orion
    - Heroes of Might & Magic
    - Babylon 5
    - Star Trek
    - Star Wars
    - Stargate
    - Apocalypse (After WW3 / Fallout / Mad Max / Judge Dredd / Doom / Terminator / Zombies)
    - Lord of the Rings
    - Game of Thrones
    - The Elder Scrolls
    - Warcraft & Starcraft / Warhammer & W40k
    - Final Fantasy
    - Civilization Crossover Mods (Make a Civ game look like another Civ game)

I've mainly been looking at classic Civ games (eg Civ2, Civ2ToT, and Civ3) so far, however I'm now starting to look at mods related to these categories for the newer Civ games too (eg Civ4, 5 & 6). I've found a lot of scenarios/mods on my own, and now I'm even making a few of my own lol! I've also decided to add FreeCiv to the list as there's been some interesting total conversion Modpacks released over the last few years so it'll be interesting to see what cool stuff comes along in the years to come. Civ1 and specialty spin off games like SMAC, Civ4Col, CivBE get small mentions where applicable but not everywhere due to their lack of mods under all these categories. I'd love to include Call to Power 1 & 2 as well but there just doesn't seem to be many total conversion mods for them out there and certainly none I can find under the above scifi/fantasy categories of interest.

Over the last year I've searched the big Civilization sites like CivFinatics, ApolytonWe Play Civ, CivForum.de, and a huge amount of long lost classic Civilization site webarchives which you can find the full list of HERE and naturally I'm open to suggestions of more places to search if you know of any I've missed! I've also private msg'ed some of the collectors/gurus for this stuff and I've made a few individual threads here and there but now I figure it's time I do a more combined public post in each of the Civ game communities to see if there's more lost treasures out there in people's collections relating to the stuff I love but haven't found. Plus this thread can be helpful to others looking for scenarios relating to these topics for many years to come.

This scenario searching and collecting has also lead to another important Civ community project, scenario rescue and preservation! When I find a long lost scenario with no download I create a new one on CivFanatics using my large file upload access (some of you may have already seen me do this with stuff like Drift's Civ3 Master of Myrror). I've also recently started a huge new scenario catalog & rescue project creating proper download pages at CivFanatics (even rescuing lost scenarios that are not part of this search cause I'm nice like that lol), as well as extra scenario download mirror pages on ModDB and Internet Archive Library to ensure they don't get lost again as both those sites are long living & offer free hosting. At the moment I'm setting up Civ2 scenario libraries on these other sites but I look forward to setting up these library file mirrors for other Civ game scenarios in the future. Uploading to these sites is not hard so I hope others follow my example and add to all these collections in the future to ensure all these amazing pieces of work live on!

I've mentioned this in a few places but I'm working on a long term Civilization series youtube video project and Civilization website where I show people how to play classic Civ games in HD but I also take people on a tour of mods and scenarios that I love! A lot of these scenario types above would come under the category of 'crossover series' where an existing popular game, movie or tv franchise is brought into Civ's amazing TBS sandbox gameplay formula. I already have videos and tributes on my website and youtube channel for a lot of those other game/TV universes (eg I semi-regularly post C&C RA and Dune multiplayer matches) resulting in me having many community connections in those areas, so once this is all eventually done the series will hopefully bring in some fresh interest into the Civ community here.

Anyway here are the results of my searches so far... so if you know of something missing or more places to search let me know!

(Note: Many of these projects have working downloads in the newest comments at the end of the thread instead of the original first post due to their creators being long gone and us fans rescuing their work)

Mars / Lunar Colonization
    - Civ2: Official Microprose Mars Now scenario (part of Fantastic Worlds addon), BenjaminBall's Martian Dawn (aka Mars 2300) scenario, JohnValdez's Mars 2 scenario, JThomson's The Martian Scenario scenario, JBG's Colonisation of the Moon scenario, FredericMeunie's MoonLand modpack, BenShragge's Aliens On Mars scenario, JohnValdez's Mars modpack, JohnValdez's Lunar - Apollo Mission modpack, JohnValdez's New Moon! scenario, JesusFernandez's The Conquest of Mars scenario, https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/29538/]Moon - A Dead World[/url] scenario, JohnBerkeley's The Colonisation of the Moon scenario, Low G Battle modpack, and Space scenario. Honorable mentions go to LukaRejec's Dead Worlds modpack (Saturn moon), and BowTieGuy's Prospero Now! scenario (10th planet based on Mars + Reversed Earth hybrid).
    - Civ2ToT: Kestrel's Mars Now Extended scenario, Kestrel's Escape From Sol scenario includes Mars & Moon, & PlutonianEmpire's Pluto Rising scenario includes Mars & Pluto.
    - Civ3: Hunterkiller's Mars: Alien Invasion scenario, Michael's Mars Mod Russian scenario (He also made an English version & Music addon but FILE MISSING), and Tholish's Solar System Planets mod combo series (Part 1 - Planets, Part 2 - Lunar, Part 3 - Solar System, & Part 4 - Rule Titania) includes mars & lunar. Honorable mentions go to Balthasar's Mars terrain pack and some other unfinished attempts there.
    - Civ4: The_J's BTS Mars Now scenario, JBG's The Song of the Moon scenario, and Tholish's Future Mod (sequel to his Civ3 Solar System Planets mod above).
    - Civ5: FramedArchitect's Red Planet scenario.
    - CivBE: Haven't looked yet
    - Civ6: Haven't looked yet
    - FreeCiv: Mars Terraformed scenario (not a total conversion scenario though).
    - AlphaC: GeoModder's Mars Survivor scenario.
    - FreeMars: There is a really cool Civ/Col/AlphaC hybrid FreeMars Project game that's not finished but quite playable.

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (& alien world colonization similar to SMAC)
    - Civ2: JohnMavin's Alpha Centauri scenario, Donnqa's Alpha Centura scenario, Orion Alpha Centauri scenario, DorianCrede's Beta Centauri scenario, and CarlosDiaz's Alpha Centauri modpack (FILE MISSING). Honorable mention goes to JohnValdez & AndrewLivings's SMAC Project scenario which is unfinished. There are many other alien world colonization options out there such as FredericMeunie's The ADVANCED-ONE modpack, RickLeeII's Space Colony modpack, MichaelMcCart's Freedom AT WAR II Off World modpack, JohnValdez's Desert Planet scenario, JohnValdez's Ice Planet II scenario, JohnValdez's Water World modpack, GiantSquid's Starsaga II - Where The Stars Meet scenario, AlbertoBerardi's Absolute Space scenario, BenShragge's Solar System Battle scenario, and JeffHead's MoreReal scenarios modpack.
    - Civ2ToT: Official Microprose 'Extended Original' scenario goes to AlphaC, also the official Microprose Lalande 21185 alien colonization scenario shares similaries. Kestrel's Extended Original Game 4-Worlds modpack, Kestrel's Escape From Sol scenario, & Kestrel's Unit-Mania Addon 4 World scenario all include Alpha C. There's also Nicheal's Lalande 21185 Deluxe scenario.
    - Civ3: Nothing I can find, although Neomega's Pentagenesis - Planet Sona Prime scenario seems quite inspired by SMAC.
    - Civ4: Maniac's Planetfall SMAC scenario, and Monaldinio's Conflict on Chiron Modpack (built from Planetfall).
    - Civ4Col: Nothing SMAC related but the Colonization: 2071 Modpack has lots of alien world colonization.
    - Civ5: Combining 5 mods (FramedArchitecture's AlphaC Civilizations, AlphaC Policies, AlphaC Maps + HandyVac's Centauri City States + Arbogli's Beyond the Future) creates an Alpha Centauri experience, and Spatzimaus's Alpha Centauri Modpack (FILE MISSING). The official Firaxis Civ Beyond Earth was essentially SMAC for Civ5 which has a number of mods so I'll give it a separate mention below.
    - CivBE: Civ Beyond Earth itself is SMAC like, but fans have made the Beyond Centauri SMAC Modpack, and The Unity Project SMAC Modpack.
    - FreeCiv: Cazfi's Alien Modpack heavily inspired by SMAC and Civ2ToT Lalande 21185 scenario.
    - AlphaC: Alpha Centauri is like Alpha Centauri of course haha! However there are quite a lot of third party scenarios & mods for it to change the experience too.

Command & Conquer / Red Alert Series
    - Civ2: C&C2 Red Alert scenario, and Wonx2150's C&C Africa scenario (which I AM REMASTERING). I'm also making a new Red Alert 2 Siege of New York scenario.
    - Civ2ToT: Nothing I can find.
    - Civ3: Commodore's Red Alert 1 scenario, and REDY's Red Alert 1 scenario. Honorable mention goes to Xiaoxiaoa's Red Alert 2 mod which sadly appears abandoned.
    - Civ4: Doczo's 1939 Red Alert GWW2 scenario.
    - Civ5: Usernamehere's CNC Tiberium War Civs mod combo series (The Global Defense Initiative, & The Brotherhood of Nod), Usernamehere's CNC Red Alert Civs mod combo series (The Allies, The Soviet Union, & The Psychic Corps), and Usernamehere's CNC Generals Civs 3 mod combo series (The United States of America, The People's Republic of China, & The Global Liberation Army).
    - Civ6: Mastodonmk2's C&C Generals - America Generals mod.
    - FreeCiv: Nothing I can find.

Dune / Arrakis
    - Civ1: Would you believe there's actually an AWESOME Dune scenario by AutumnLeaf for Civ1 lol!
    - Civ2: DavidEmery's Dune 2: The Battle for Arrakis scenario, DavidGreenfield's CivDune scenario, IsaacAshdown's Dune The Battle for Arrakis scenario, JamesDahl's Sands of Dune scenario, and NChautru's Dune - Pour l'epice! scenario. Honorable mention goes to Wonx2150's Dune 2 scenario which is unfinished.
    - Civ2ToT: Nothing I can find, other than Reno's stunning Dune units pack (which I think I saw somewhere is from an unfinished scenario? how far did it get??)
    - Civ3: Ghaldak's Arrakis - The Desert Planet German scenario, haven't found any English ones.
    - Civ4: The huge AMAZING Dune Wars scenario, and Deliverator's Dune Wars Revival Villeneuve Inspired patch (converts Dune Wars mod to the new Dune film).
    - Civ5: Mathetes's Dune Civs mod combo series (House Atreides, & House Harkonnen).
    - Civ6: RyeGuy's Arrakis (Dune) scenario.

Master of Magic
    - Civ2: Official Microprose MoM Jr scenario (part of Fantastic Worlds addon), and Dwingert's Master of Magic modpack.
    - Civ2ToT: Nothing I can find, so I'm making a MoM Jr Remastered scenario.
    - Civ3: Drift's Master of Myrror & Arcanus mods. Haluu's Tides of Crimson Fantasy mod is very MoM like.
    - Civ4: The amazing Master of Mana Modpack (most MoM like) and Ashes of Erebus Modpack, which both are originally built from the awesome Fall from Heaven Modpack. Haven't found any other big ones.
    - Civ5: Haven't looked yet
    - FreeCiv: There's some sort of out of date Magic Modpack I need to look into.

Sid Meier's Colonization
    - Civ2: Eivind's Colonialism Age of Discovery scenario, Jamestout's Colonialism scenario, Jamestout's Empires scenario, Kobayashi's The R*** of Nations scenario, JesusMunoz's Colonies IV The Expansion of Europe scenario,  JohnEllis's Colonies III - The Struggle for Empire scenario, JohnValdez's Birth of America scenario, StLeo's Imperial Ambition scenario, StLeo's Fictional Americas scenario, AllardHofelt's The Age of Discovery scenario, CarlFritz's Struggle for Empire French & Indian War scenario, Prometeus's Asiento scenario, ChrisWilkinson's Colonization of the New World scenario, BeErIzGoOd's Discover The New World scenario, and GaryLongo's Colonization of the New World scenario. Honorable mentions go to JesusBalsinde's The Quest for Eldorado scenario, GeeForce's The World of 1600 scenario, GeeForce's Colonize scenario, JesusBalsinde's Alba De America scenario, MacarioReyes's The Fall of the Aztecs scenario, JesusMunoz's The Spanish Odyssey scenario, MichaelDaumen's The Birth of America scenario, JesusBalsinde's The Conquest of Mexico scenario, ShayRoberts's Age of Piracy scenario, CarlFritz's Pitt's War at Sea scenario, GaryLongo's Revolutionary War scenario, CharlesMagee's 1640 North America scenario, NickHolzapfel's The Ascendance of Europe scenario, Guilopez's European World: Era of Colonization scenario, TimRowe's Native Americans scenario, Jeelen's 1492 scenarios, and Eyn's Conquest of the New World 1492-1591 scenario. If you're interested in pre-colonial native nations & mythologies check out ShayRoberts's Sacrificial Blood (5 scenarios) modpack and DanScheltema's Slash & Burn scenario.
    - Civ2ToT: SebastianMelde's Age of Colonialism - 1680AD scenario.
    - Civ3: Official Firaxis Age of Discovery scenario, there's Imperirator1961's Age of Colonization scenario and GRM7584's Colonize! scenario, I think I've found some others in the Atomic network backup but haven't tested yet.
    - Civ4: Dale's Age of Discovery scenario, and TChristensen's Age of Discovery mod. Official Firaxis Civ4 Colonization game which has a number of mods so I'll give it a seperate mention below.
    - Civ4Col: The amazing We The People Modpack which was originally built from the cool Religion And Revolution Modpack, which was originally built from the awesome The Authentic Colonization Modpack. FratelliMarconi's Dawn of a New Era mod.
    - Civ5: Official Firaxis Conquest of the New World Deluxe scenario.
    - Civ6: Blkbutterfly's Colonization of The New World scenario, Blkbutterfly's Colonization of The New World DELUXE (WIP) scenario, and Adamiy's Colonization scenario.
    - FreeCiv: The Americas scenario and Caribbean Colonization 1634 scenario (not a total conversion scenarios though). There is of course the FreeCol Project below originally built from FreeCiv.
    - FreeCol: As stated above the almighty huge and very playable FreeCol Project is still going today and supports a number of mods (that add more maps, and nations up to 18 player games!).

Master of Orion
    - Civ2: Official Microprose MoO Jr scenario (part of Fantastic Worlds addon), Jeelen's Master of Orion Jr Remake 4 scenario, and Barocca's Master of Orion 2 Jr Variant scenario. Honorable mention go to Orion Alpha Centauri scenario which has MoO factions colonising an alien world.
    - Civ2ToT: St Leo's MoO Jr Remastered scenario.
    - Civ3: Nothing I can find.
    - Civ4: Official Firaxis Final Frontier scenario is very MoM like, which lead to Jeelen's MoO2 Civ FF mod.

Heroes of Might & Magic
    - Civ2: Found the awesome unfinished Metropolis's HoMM2 scenario so he & I are working on finishing it! Honorable mention go to StLeo's Dual Europe scenario (which uses HoMM & Age of Wonders assets).
    - Civ3: Tom2050's Conquests of Might & Magic 3 mod, one of the best Civ3 mods I've ever seen! There's also Tom2050's HoMM3 Hell Terrain mod addon too.
    - Civ4: Nothing I can find.

Babylon 5
    - Civ2: PaulHeron's Babylon 5 Modpack scenario, TimothyFowlkes's Invasion of Narn scenario, Coolguy529's Babylon 5 Shadow War scenario, and the German Babylon 5 scenario (FILE MISSING).
    - Civ4: PsiCorps's Babylon 5 FF mod.

Star Trek
    - Civ2: Kobayashi's Battle for Alpha Quadrant scenario, Kobayashi's Star Trek Dominion War scenario, KevinKlop's Star Trek Kappa Quadrant scenario, JosephSanturri's Star Trek Wars scenario, JaredKoger's Dominion scenario, NikolaKuprešanin's Star Contact Part II: Star Wars Vs Star Trek (crossover) scenario, Skulb's Star Trek 2018 modpack, JohnValdez's Star Trek Generations (5 scenarios) modpack, KevinGilbert's Star Trek (7 scenarios) modpack, JohnValdez's Star Trek TNG Colonies modpack, JohnValdez's Star Trek TOS modpack, Jeelen's Star Trek Voyager scenario, Jeelen's Star Trek: First Contact scenario, Jeelen's Star Trek: The Next Generation scenario, Jeelen's Star Trek: Warp 9 Dominion War scenario, TimothyFowlkes's Star Trek: The Earth Romulan War scenario, Barthi's Star Trek Galaxy scenario, PaulHeron's Star Trek Universe modpack, MetroPolis's Ultimate Star Trek modpack, MetroPolis's Star Trek scenario, MrDo's Star Trek 2600 scenario, and MrDo's Star Trek Civ2 scenario. Honorable mentions go to MichaelMcCart's Star Trek AT WAR modpack, ACoates+CEyre's Space Civ 2 (crossover) scenario, MatthiasPitz's Bajor The Cardassian Occupation scenario, DirkWeber's ID4 The day of the Borg scenario, DirkWeber's ST Mission on Vesta scenario, TomChoinski's CivSpace (crossover) modpack, MajedAnani's Galaxy (crossover) modpack, FrankJohnson's Space! (crossover) scenario, Andrew&Chris's Space Civ2 (crossover) modpack, and StLeo's Star Trek 7of9 (Voyager) scenario (FILE MISSING).
    - Civ2ToT: Metropolis's Star Trek Final Frontier modpack. Honorable mention goes to Civinator's Galactic Conquests Beta mod which is unfinished.
    - Civ3: Logitech's The Star Trek Mod, and SumarJam's Star Trek Dominion War scenario.
    - Civ4: The huge fan team made Star Trek Mod FF mod is friggin awesome (as it contains lots of different Trek scenarios inside).

Star Wars
    - Civ2: Kobayashi's Star Wars Insurrection scenario, NikolaKuprešanin's Star Contact Part I: The Star Wars scenario, and NikolaKuprešanin's Star Contact Part II: Star Wars Vs Star Trek (crossover) scenario. Honorable mentions go to NathanDawson's Battle For Adoij scenario, MarkusEklund's Death Star Attack scenario, JoshAdams's The Battle of Endor scenario, MarkusSchegel's The Battle of Endor scenario, PaulCaldwell's Star Wars scenario modpack, Ambra's Star Wars scenario, JohnValdez's Star Wars Colonies modpack, Draco's SuperWars scenario, oRGys's Star Wars scenario, Chris+SteveWalpole's Star Wars Tatooine scenario, Justin Giles's Tatooine scenario, and JBelanger's Star Wars Tatouine scenario. Honorable mentions go to BrandonDunaway's Star Wars - Hoth Battle scenario, Star Wars - SOTG scenario, LordFabiano's Star Wars: Dark Side modpack, Eyn's SW Guerre Des Etoiles II scenario, DanKaleta's Galactic Empire modpack, FilipCarlsson's Star Wars The Dagobah System scenario, ACoates+CEyre's Space Civ 2 (crossover) scenario, TomChoinski's CivSpace (crossover) modpack, MajedAnani's Galaxy (crossover) modpack, FrankJohnson's Space! (crossover) scenario, Andrew&Chris's Space Civ2 (crossover) modpack. I never released my own old Star Wars scenario but I hope to in the near future.
    - Civ2ToT: Kobayashi's Star Wars Insurrection scenario (Enhanced for ToT by Gapetit). Honorable mention goes to Civinator's Galactic Conquests Beta mod which is unfinished.
    - Civ3: Meteor Man's SW-The Mod Awakens mod, Sum_aar_jam's SW-Galactic Civil War Beta scenario, Pleb's SW-TheClone Wars Beta scenario which fed into the unreleased SW-Mod Strikes Back mod project which then fed into the unreleased SW-Return of the Mod project which then (along with Galactic Civil War) fed into the massive SheepMonster's SW-Revenge of the Mod project. There's also Tallhwch's Star Wars 3.0 scenario.
    - Civ4: Star Wars Final Frontier Plus mod. Honorable mention goes to Dumanios's Star Wars modpack which is unfinished.

Stargate
    - Civ2: Kobayashi's Stargate SG1 scenario, and ChrisSaulder's Stargate scenario.
    - Civ3: SpacerOne's Stargate SG1 Battle at Dakara Bay scenario and SG-17's Stargate The Battle of Antarctica beta scenario.
    - Civ4: Nothing I can find, other than some failed attempts and ideas threads.

Apocalypse (After WW3, Fallout, Mad Max, Judge Dredd, Doom, Terminator, Zombies)
    - Civ2: Official Microprose Apocalypse scenario (part of Conflicts in Civ addon), MichaelDMcCart's Judge Dredd - I am the LAW modpack, StephanMeissl's Doom modpack, JDShepherd's Rebuilding the world after WWIII scenario, WarVoid's Heavy Metal Earth 3000 scenario, WarVoid's Air War 3000 scenario, JohnValdez's Planet of the Apes modpack, MarkLaanen's Barron's Earth 3000 scenario, Techumseh's Millenium 004 scenario, BerndBrosing's SubWars scenario, PatrickWilliams's Mad Max scenario, MrTemba's Sagan's Earth 3000 scenario, RyanCaruso's U.S.A. 3500 A.D. scenario, Foster's Earth 3000 - Jump Trooper scenario, JosephDaughtery's The Fall of Civilization scenario, PaulHeron's Terminator Future War scenario (which I AM REMASTERING), Lycerius's The Eternal War scenario, ChristophSaulder's Dasein - Fight for survival scenario, MikeFisher's BattleTech Refusal Wars scenario, NeilGuenther's The Revolt of 3000 scenario, MichaelDaumen's Earth 3000 - Awakening (Fallout Inspired) scenario, ChrisWilkinson's Colonization of an Ancient World 3K scenario, and Blackclove's Dawn of the Dead scenario. Honorable mention goes to ParVahadar's Fallout for Civilization scenario (FILE MISSING) which is unfinished, and Skulb's Fallout City Background graphic (which needs a Fallout scenario).
    - Civ3: Thorgrimm's Fallout: The Rebirth of Civilization scenario, Sudo007's Fallout Liberty scenario, and Vindsval's Downfall - Post-Apocalyptic Mod!, Vuldacon's Escape From Zombie Island 2 Elite scenario.
    - Civ4: Official Firaxis Afterworld scenario, Fallout: Tame The Waste Modpack which was originally built from the cool Fury Road (Mad Max) Modpack. FromAustria's Zombie Invasion mod.

Lord of the Rings
    - Civ2: Kobayashi's Lord of the One Ring scenario, FavouredFlight's Lord of the Rings Series (FOTR, Moria Journey in the Dark, ROTK) 3 scenarios, HarlanThompson's Lord of the Rings scenario, Hurin's Dagor Bragollach scenario, Academia's Dagor Bragollach II scenario, Academia's The Age of Númenor scenario, CarlFritz's Darklord scenario, GabrieleQuaglia's Angmar - War in Arnor scenario, JoséMartinez's Señor de los Anillos scenario, AndrewG's The Lord of The Rings scenario, GeeForce's MYTH - Fall of the Gods scenario, NicholasWordsworth's Tolkien modpack, JDixon+SSchmeling's War of the Jewels scenario, NellSmith's The Battle For Middle Earth scenario, Tolkien scenario, Adult Mittelerde (Middle Earth) scenario, JonTyler's The War of the Ring scenario, ChristophSaulder's The Fall of Beleriand scenario, and ChristophSaulder's Der Herr der Ringe scenarios.
    - Civ2ToT: Catfish's LOTR - War of the Ring scenario, Kobayashi's Lord of the One Ring scenario (Enhanced for ToT by Gapetit), and HarlanThompson's Lord of the Rings scenario (Enhanced for ToT by Gapetit).
    - Civ3: The huge Middle Earth: Lord of the Mods modpack, ROTCWinter's Lord of Middle Earth scenario, LordMalbeth's Return of the Shadow: The War of the Ring scenario built from Quasidemo's LOTR: War of the Ring scenario, and the Russian LOTR Arda scenario.
    - Civ4: Topsecret's Middle Earth Mod.

Game of Thrones
    - Civ2: MattDempsey's Civ2 - Game of Thrones Edition scenario.
    - Civ3: Hayati's A Game of Thrones scenario, also noticed Kyriakos's GoT City Set for future scenarios.
    - Civ4: Ciruela's Game of Thrones FFH Mod.
    - Civ5: F4llschirmjager's A World of Ice and Fire scenario, and Winter is Coming to Civ Deluxe mod.
    - Civ6: The A Civ of Ice and Fire Modpack.

The Elder Scrolls Series (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim etc)
    - Civ2: Nothing I can find.
    - Civ2ToT: Honorable mention goes to Dadais's TES The Stormcloak Rebellion scenario. He's also made a Skyrim Map!
    - Civ4: Smortt's Elder Scrolls mod. Honourable mention goes to Ramzay1945's Tamriel mod (made from Smortt's ES mod) which is in progress.
    - Civ5: The Elder Scrolls BNW Modpack.
    - Civ6: The Elder Scrolls Modpack.

Warcraft & Starcraft / Warhammer & W40k
    - Civ2: AltF18's Azeroth scenario, MattSmitt's Warcraft 2 scenario (which I've made a terrain mod for using AltF18's files), Aland007's Starcraft: Terran War scenario (which I'm CURRENTLY ENHANCING), Warhammer 40k: The Hyperborean Crusade scenario, Sporeboy's Warhammer: Fenris 40k scenario, , ManuelPalma's Warhammer Athel Loren scenario, LaurentXavierLamory's Warhammer: La Naissance des Empires scenario, and Shockwolf's Warhammer Orks scenario.
    - Civ2ToT: Honorable mention goes to CatFish's Starcraft scenario which is unfinished, and Tanelorn's Warhammer 40k Units pack which needs a scenario!
    - Civ3: Mrtn's Warhammer Fantasy mod, and Fortis1's WH40k Battle for Armageddon scenario.
    - Civ4: PsychicLlamas's Warhammer Heart of Chaos mod.
    - Civ5: Civitar's Warhammer Battles of Eternity mod, and NomadOrWhat's addons (Skaven Pack, Lizardman Pack, Dark Elf Pack & Goblin Pack) for Civitar's Warhammer mod.
    - Civ6: joto92's Warhammer Mod.
    - FreeCiv: Azeroth scenario (not a total conversion scenario though).

Final Fantasy
    - Civ2: FrankJohnson's Final Fantasy 4 (2 US) modpack, and Jomb's Final Fantasy 1 scenario. Honorable mention goes to DustinDunn's Final Fantasy 6 (3 US) Alpha modpack which is unfinished, Final Fantasy VI (III US) Allies vs Empire scenario that has no custom graphics, and Jomb's Crystalis scenario which is a JRPG similar to FF.
    - Civ3: Magus77's Final Fantasy 7 mod, and DJBonebraker's Final Fantasy mod.
    - Civ4: agentsmith952's Final Fantasy Tactics mod (FILE MISSING).
    - Civ5: MrCookie's Eorzea - Final Fantasy 14 scenario. There's also MSW2010's Final Fantasy 2 map.

Civilization Crossover Mods (Make a Civ game look like another Civ game)
    - Civ2: My Demaster of JohnValdez's Civ1 modpack, KasiusKlej's Civ1 modpack (uses some of my & John's work), My remaster of VWPsycho1984's ToT Graphics modpack that's in progress, and Wiron's PlayStation Civ2 graphics modpack (which I'm CURRENTLY ENHANCING). Honorable mention goes to JohnValdez & AndrewLivings's SMAC Project scenario which is unfinished.
    - Civ2ToT: Leif&Faye's Civ4 Empire Earth modpack.
    - Civ3: Matrix's Civ1 Terrain modpack (FILE MISSING), and Sims2789's Civ1 Units modpack. Honorable mention goes to Theov's Civ1 Clone modpack which is in progress.
    - Civ4: Flobi's Civ1 Terrain modpack.
    - FreeCiv: ComradeOleg's Civ2 modpack for FreeCiv.

***MISSING SCENARIOS & MODS THAT STILL NEED RESCUING***
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you have copies of any of these lost treasures, please let me know!

- Civ2: CarlosDiaz's Alpha Centauri modpack, German Babylon 5 scenario, StLeo's Star Trek 7of9 (Voyager) scenario, ParVahadar's Fallout for Civilization scenario.
    - Civ3: Matrix's Civ1 Terrain modpack, Michael's Mars Mod Russian scenario English version & Music addon.
    - Civ4: agentsmith952's Final Fantasy Tactics mod, and TChristensen's Age of Discovery mod.
    - Civ5: Spatzimaus's Alpha Centauri Modpack.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Geändert von Blake00 (17. Juni 2022 um 18:02 Uhr)
    Blakes Sanctum:
    - Total Conversion mods: Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen, Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Civilization, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
    - MovieTV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
    - Emulation

List updates...

Civ2:

Civ3:

Its been suggested that I should include LOTR and Fallout content in my scenario video series. Very good ideas that I'm seriously considering adding to the hunt!

Geändert von Blake00 (06. September 2020 um 13:24 Uhr)
    Blakes Sanctum:
    - Total Conversion mods: Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen, Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Civilization, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
    - Emulation

Been busy finding rescuing (with help) some more cool projects over the last few months. Also as suggested by others I've added 2 more popular franchises to the list. A Lord of the Rings section and a Fallout/Mad Max/Apocalypse section and added a few well known scenarios to them. I am naturally on the look out for more good ones so please let me know about any good ones missing.

I've also included mod authors or team leader names (when possible) to each entry to avoid further misunderstandings caused by some scenarios having the exact same name.

List updates...

Civ2:

Civ2ToT:

Civ3:

Blakes Sanctum:
    - Emulation

I've been been busy some more lol! Have added another franchise section to the list that I like and see people making Civ scenarios for, Game of Thrones! I’ve also decided to add a FreeCiv game category to the list as there’s been some interesting total conversion Modpacks releases over the last few years so it’ll be interesting to see what cool stuff comes along in the years to come.

List updates...

Civ1:

Civ2:

Civ2ToT:
    • Have added mention of the official Microprose Lalande 21185 scenario to the list (in the Alpha Centauri / Alien Colonization section).

Civ3:

Civ4:

Civ5:

FreeCiv:
    • Have added mention of Cazfi's Alien Modpack to the list (in the Alpha Centauri / Alien Colonization section).
    • Have added mention of Magic Modpack (that I need to look into further) to the list (in the Master of Magic section).
    • Have added mention of some colonization themed scenarios and possible mods (that I need to look into further) to the list (in the Sid Meier's Colonization section).
    • Have added mention of the almighty huge and very playable FreeCol Project originally built from FreeCiv which is still going today.

Blakes Sanctum:
    - Emulation

Big update as I widened my search to get help from more communities out there and had some AWESOME responses from people so many thanks to everyone who's contacted me publicly and privately! I'm also starting to look more at newer Civilization games (4-6) and finding some good stuff. Someone pointed out that I should include a The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim etc) section and gave me several Civ scenarios for it I'd never heard of! I'm a huge TES fan so how could I say no! People also gave me some Warcraft scenarios so yup, we've got a new Warcraft section on the list too, hell maybe I should look at Starcraft while I'm at it too lol!

List updates...

Civ2:

Civ4:
    • Have added the Fallout: Tame The Waste Modpack (built from FR) that LonelyLurker told me about to the list.
    • Have added the Fury Road (Mad Max) Modpack that LonelyLurker told me about to the list.
    • Have managed to obtain Dale's Age of Discovery scenario missing download file (thanks Dale & Solver at WePlayCiv) and preserve it on CFC.
    • Modied existing mention of Firaxis Civ4 Colonization game to state that I'm giving it a seperate category in Colonization section (see below).

Civ4Col:

Civ5:
    • Have added The Elder Scrolls BNW Modpack that Gez told me about to the list.
    • Have added Spatzimaus's Alpha Centauri Modpack that Darsnan told me about to the list, however its download file is CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know and I'll put it on CFC!
    • Have added mention of Firaxis Civ Beyond Earth game to state that I'm giving it a seperate category in SMAC section (see below).

CivBE:
    • Have added the Beyond Centauri (SMAC) Modpack that elektrizikekswerk told me about to the list.
    • Have added The Unity Project (SMAC) Modpack that elektrizikekswerk told me about to the list.

Civ6:

FreeCiv:
    • Have added Azeroth scenario (not a total conversion scenario though) to the list.
    • Have added Mars Terraformed scenario (not a total conversion scenario though) to the list.
    • Have added The Americas scenario (not a total conversion scenario though) to the list.
    • Have added Caribbean Colonization 1634 scenario (not a total conversion scenario though) to the list.

AlphaC:
    • Have added GeoModder's Mars Survivor scenario that Darsnan told me about to the list, however its download file is CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know and I'll put it on CFC!
    • Have added mention of the SMAC repository that Darsnan told me about in the SMAC like scenarios (even though I'm technically looking for SMAC themed Civ scenarios) section too.

Blakes Sanctum:
    - Emulation

Hey guys,

Big update as it's been a while! I've been busy doing lots of searching and tracking down long lost mods & scenarios to rescue and upload. I've also added some new search categories of interest to me and made some big changes to existing ones...
    • Merged C&C and Red Alert together to save space.
    • Merged Doom with Fallout & Mad Max under a new main Apocalypse category to save space & also added new Terminator, Judge Dredd, Zombies, & After WW3 to the Apocalypse category too.
    • Added a new Starcraft category and combined it with the existing Warcraft one to save space
    • Added a new Lunar/Moon category to the existing Mars Colonization one.
    • Added a new Final Fantasy category
    • Added a new Civ Crossover category (Mods that make a Civ game look like another Civ game) as I've been finding some good stuff for these and wonder if there's more out there!

Regarding that rescue work keeping me busy I recently started a huge new scenario catalog & rescue project creating proper download pages at CivFanatics (even rescuing lost scenarios that are not part of this search cause I'm nice like that lol), as well as extra scenario download mirror pages on ModDB and Internet Archive Library to ensure they don't get lost again as both those sites are long living & offer free hosting. At the moment I'm setting up Civ2 scenario libraries on these other sites but I look forward to setting up these library file mirrors for other Civ game scenarios in the future. Uploading to these sites is not hard (I've written guides in my thread) so I hope others follow my example and add to all these collections in the future to ensure all these amazing pieces of work live on!

List updates...

Civ2:

Civ2ToT:

Civ3:

Civ4:

Civ5:

FreeCiv:

AlphaC:
    • Mars & Lunar - Missing download for GeoModder's Mars Survivor scenario has been rescued by Geo himself! Thanks to Darsnan for fixing the link.

FreeMars:
    • Mars & Lunar - Added mention of the really cool Civ/Col/AlphaC hybrid FreeMars Project game that's not finished but quite playable.

Geändert von Blake00 (27. November 2021 um 14:01 Uhr)
    Blakes Sanctum:
    - Emulation

Hey guys, been a while since the last project update again as I've been continuing work on my huge Civ2 search & rescue preservation project (which is why Civ2 mods dominate below) which is in its final stretch now as soon I’ll be moving onto to Test of Time, Civ3 & newer Civ games. I also took time away to finally start releasing my video series that all this preservation work feeds into which anyone interested can see the first episode on Playing Civ1 in HD with mods & Scenarios here. While Civ2 dominates this update below don’t worry guys, newer Civ games haven’t totally been neglected thanks to people replying to my threads with great discoveries and I’ve found a few on my own too!

I swore I wouldn't add anymore categories to the search list but I have bowed to popular demand haha as many people asked me to add the Warhammer Franchise (Fantasy & 40K Scifi) and while I've sadly never played any of their games I can't help but notice there's some really really good Warhammer scenarios out there for various Civ games so I've added them to the list! This will likely annoy diehard fans of each respective franchise (I've seen some of the "they stole this off us" arguments lol) but I've combined the new Warhammer category with the existing Warcraft & Starcraft section to save space, sorry lol.

Oh and I've also added a new Missing scenarios & mods section to the bottom of the original thread post to better display the projects I've been unable to rescue so far. If you have one of them, please let me know!

List updates...

Civ2:

Civ2ToT:

Civ3:

Civ4:

Civ5:

Civ6:

Blakes Sanctum:
    - Emulation

Hey guys, figured it times for another project update. No new search categories added this time as I've given myself too much work already lol, however there's plenty of new scenarios found under the existing scifi & fantasy categories (listed in the top post)! I'm pleased to announce that I've pretty much reached the (foreseeable) the end of my Civilization 2 MGE preservation project and have uploaded hundreds of individual scenarios and a bunch of super collections containing thousands of scenarios to CivFanatics, ModDB & Archive Org ensuring they don't get lost again! I was going to post this weeks ago however an anonymous donor gave me a ginormous collection containing some of my most wanted lost scenarios based on cool stuff like Final Fantasy, Starcraft & Dune so I've been busy sorting them out! Naturally all these new finds are in the update list below and in the OP with their download links.

Speaking of classic Civ games I put a call out across many sites to try and get more GoG wishlist votes for adding Civ1&2 to GoG & Steam as it's crazy that the 2 big Civ games that started it all are not legally sold in any stores (& can only be found on archive & dodgy warez sites) while other classic Microprose games and all later Civ games are all being digitally sold. Presumably the pre Firaxis Civ games seem to be stuck in some sort of licensing hell they need to be rescued from. Only fans voting and making themselves heard can possibly change that. Yes some classic Civ fans probably still have their original discs & CDs like I do and don't need another copy, but plenty probably don't now and these games should really be back in stores, easily accessible, ready to run without config hassle, and getting more attention again! More fans returning to these classic Civ games injects new life into their modding scenes!

Anyway now that my Civ2 MGE preservation work has come to an end I can finally get back to making my Civ2 videos showing some of these great old scifi and fantasy mod projects to the world, and also working on my own Civ2 mod projects and finally releasing them! Then I can start focusing more on finding, rescuing & cataloging mods for later Civ games as I know I've only just scratched the surface of them. However as you'll see below I've still managed to find a bunch of new mods for them too!

CivFanatics (CFC) Search List updates...

Civ2:

Civ2TestOfTime:

Civ3:

Civ4:

Civ4Col:

Civ5:

Civ6:

Blakes Sanctum:
    - Emulation