Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 16 bis 20 von 20

Thema: ScenarioHunt (Mars+AlphaC, C&C+RA+Dune, MoM+MoO+Col, Doom, B5+STrek/Wars/Gate, HoMM)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Blake00
    I've been been busy some more lol! Have added another franchise section to the list that I like and see people making Civ scenarios for, Game of Thrones! I’ve also decided to add a FreeCiv game category to the list as there’s been some interesting total conversion Modpacks releases over the last few years so it’ll be interesting to see what cool stuff comes along in the years to come.

List updates...

Civ1:

Civ2:

Civ2ToT:
    • Have added mention of the official Microprose Lalande 21185 scenario to the list (in the Alpha Centauri / Alien Colonization section).

Civ3:

Civ4:

Civ5:

FreeCiv:
    • Have added mention of Cazfi's Alien Modpack to the list (in the Alpha Centauri / Alien Colonization section).
    • Have added mention of Magic Modpack (that I need to look into further) to the list (in the Master of Magic section).
    • Have added mention of some colonization themed scenarios and possible mods (that I need to look into further) to the list (in the Sid Meier's Colonization section).
    • Have added mention of the almighty huge and very playable FreeCol Project originally built from FreeCiv which is still going today.

Blakes Sanctum:
    - Total Conversion mods: Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen, Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Civilization, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
    - MovieTV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
    - Emulation

Big update as I widened my search to get help from more communities out there and had some AWESOME responses from people so many thanks to everyone who's contacted me publicly and privately! I'm also starting to look more at newer Civilization games (4-6) and finding some good stuff. Someone pointed out that I should include a The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim etc) section and gave me several Civ scenarios for it I'd never heard of! I'm a huge TES fan so how could I say no! People also gave me some Warcraft scenarios so yup, we've got a new Warcraft section on the list too, hell maybe I should look at Starcraft while I'm at it too lol!

List updates...

Civ2:

Civ4:
    • Have added the Fallout: Tame The Waste Modpack (built from FR) that LonelyLurker told me about to the list.
    • Have added the Fury Road (Mad Max) Modpack that LonelyLurker told me about to the list.
    • Have managed to obtain Dale's Age of Discovery scenario missing download file (thanks Dale & Solver at WePlayCiv) and preserve it on CFC.
    • Modied existing mention of Firaxis Civ4 Colonization game to state that I'm giving it a seperate category in Colonization section (see below).

Civ4Col:

Civ5:
    • Have added The Elder Scrolls BNW Modpack that Gez told me about to the list.
    • Have added Spatzimaus's Alpha Centauri Modpack that Darsnan told me about to the list, however its download file is CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know and I'll put it on CFC!
    • Have added mention of Firaxis Civ Beyond Earth game to state that I'm giving it a seperate category in SMAC section (see below).

CivBE:
    • Have added the Beyond Centauri (SMAC) Modpack that elektrizikekswerk told me about to the list.
    • Have added The Unity Project (SMAC) Modpack that elektrizikekswerk told me about to the list.

Civ6:

FreeCiv:
    • Have added Azeroth scenario (not a total conversion scenario though) to the list.
    • Have added Mars Terraformed scenario (not a total conversion scenario though) to the list.
    • Have added The Americas scenario (not a total conversion scenario though) to the list.
    • Have added Caribbean Colonization 1634 scenario (not a total conversion scenario though) to the list.

AlphaC:
    • Have added GeoModder's Mars Survivor scenario that Darsnan told me about to the list, however its download file is CURRENTLY MISSING so if anyone has it let me know and I'll put it on CFC!
    • Have added mention of the SMAC repository that Darsnan told me about in the SMAC like scenarios (even though I'm technically looking for SMAC themed Civ scenarios) section too.

Blakes Sanctum:
    - Total Conversion mods: Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen, Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Civilization, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
    - Emulation

Hey guys,

Big update as it's been a while! I've been busy doing lots of searching and tracking down long lost mods & scenarios to rescue and upload. I've also added some new search categories of interest to me and made some big changes to existing ones...
    • Merged C&C and Red Alert together to save space.
    • Merged Doom with Fallout & Mad Max under a new main Apocalypse category to save space & also added new Terminator, Judge Dredd, Zombies, & After WW3 to the Apocalypse category too.
    • Added a new Starcraft category and combined it with the existing Warcraft one to save space
    • Added a new Lunar/Moon category to the existing Mars Colonization one.
    • Added a new Final Fantasy category
    • Added a new Civ Crossover category (Mods that make a Civ game look like another Civ game) as I've been finding some good stuff for these and wonder if there's more out there!

Regarding that rescue work keeping me busy I recently started a huge new scenario catalog & rescue project creating proper download pages at CivFanatics (even rescuing lost scenarios that are not part of this search cause I'm nice like that lol), as well as extra scenario download mirror pages on ModDB and Internet Archive Library to ensure they don't get lost again as both those sites are long living & offer free hosting. At the moment I'm setting up Civ2 scenario libraries on these other sites but I look forward to setting up these library file mirrors for other Civ game scenarios in the future. Uploading to these sites is not hard (I've written guides in my thread) so I hope others follow my example and add to all these collections in the future to ensure all these amazing pieces of work live on!

List updates...

Civ2:

Civ2ToT:

Civ3:

Civ4:

Civ5:

FreeCiv:

AlphaC:
    • Mars & Lunar - Missing download for GeoModder's Mars Survivor scenario has been rescued by Geo himself! Thanks to Darsnan for fixing the link.

FreeMars:
    • Mars & Lunar - Added mention of the really cool Civ/Col/AlphaC hybrid FreeMars Project game that's not finished but quite playable.

Geändert von Blake00 (27. November 2021 um 13:59 Uhr)
    Blakes Sanctum:
    - Emulation

Hey guys, been a while since the last project update again as I've been continuing work on my huge Civ2 search & rescue preservation project (which is why Civ2 mods dominate below) which is in its final stretch now as soon I’ll be moving onto to Test of Time, Civ3 & newer Civ games. I also took time away to finally start releasing my video series that all this preservation work feeds into which anyone interested can see the first episode on Playing Civ1 in HD with mods & Scenarios here. While Civ2 dominates this update below don’t worry guys, newer Civ games haven’t totally been neglected thanks to people replying to my threads with great discoveries and I’ve found a few on my own too!

I swore I wouldn't add anymore categories to the search list but I have bowed to popular demand haha as many people asked me to add the Warhammer Franchise (Fantasy & 40K Scifi) and while I've sadly never played any of their games I can't help but notice there's some really really good Warhammer scenarios out there for various Civ games so I've added them to the list! This will likely annoy diehard fans of each respective franchise (I've seen some of the "they stole this off us" arguments lol) but I've combined the new Warhammer category with the existing Warcraft & Starcraft section to save space, sorry lol.

Oh and I've also added a new Missing scenarios & mods section to the bottom of the original thread post to better display the projects I've been unable to rescue so far. If you have one of them, please let me know!

List updates...

Civ2:

Civ2ToT:

Civ3:

Civ4:

Civ5:

Civ6:

Blakes Sanctum:
    - Emulation

Hey guys, figured it times for another project update. No new search categories added this time as I've given myself too much work already lol, however there's plenty of new scenarios found under the existing scifi & fantasy categories (listed in the top post)! I'm pleased to announce that I've pretty much reached the (foreseeable) the end of my Civilization 2 MGE preservation project and have uploaded hundreds of individual scenarios and a bunch of super collections containing thousands of scenarios to CivFanatics, ModDB & Archive Org ensuring they don't get lost again! I was going to post this weeks ago however an anonymous donor gave me a ginormous collection containing some of my most wanted lost scenarios based on cool stuff like Final Fantasy, Starcraft & Dune so I've been busy sorting them out! Naturally all these new finds are in the update list below and in the OP with their download links.

Speaking of classic Civ games I put a call out across many sites to try and get more GoG wishlist votes for adding Civ1&2 to GoG & Steam as it's crazy that the 2 big Civ games that started it all are not legally sold in any stores (& can only be found on archive & dodgy warez sites) while other classic Microprose games and all later Civ games are all being digitally sold. Presumably the pre Firaxis Civ games seem to be stuck in some sort of licensing hell they need to be rescued from. Only fans voting and making themselves heard can possibly change that. Yes some classic Civ fans probably still have their original discs & CDs like I do and don't need another copy, but plenty probably don't now and these games should really be back in stores, easily accessible, ready to run without config hassle, and getting more attention again! More fans returning to these classic Civ games injects new life into their modding scenes!

Anyway now that my Civ2 MGE preservation work has come to an end I can finally get back to making my Civ2 videos showing some of these great old scifi and fantasy mod projects to the world, and also working on my own Civ2 mod projects and finally releasing them! Then I can start focusing more on finding, rescuing & cataloging mods for later Civ games as I know I've only just scratched the surface of them. However as you'll see below I've still managed to find a bunch of new mods for them too!

CivFanatics (CFC) Search List updates...

Civ2:

Civ2TestOfTime:

Civ3:

Civ4:

Civ4Col:

Civ5:

Civ6:

Blakes Sanctum:
    - Emulation

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12