Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: HELP finding Master of Myrror II & Master of Arcanus final beta mods for Civ3

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Blake00

Frage HELP finding Master of Myrror II & Master of Arcanus final beta mods for Civ3

(Apologies for using English)

Hey guys.. if any of you are or used to be members of the various old Civ forum communities (eg CivFinatics) and you tried Drift's Master of Magic inspired Master of Myrror II & Master of Arcanus final beta mods for Civilization 3 and you think you may still have the files somewhere on some old hard drive PLEASE LET ME KNOW as these great old MoM related mods may be lost forever!

(Note: Drift's original Master of Myrror I mod has been safely backed up, it's just the sequels missing)

My attempts to rescue the mods in Drift's original Master of Myrror II & Master of Arcanus final betas thread is here:
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threa...#post-15458640

Old screenshot of Drift's Master of Myrror:
    Blakes Sanctum:
    - Total Conversion mods: Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen, Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Civilization, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
    - MovieTV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
    - Emulation

RaR-Fan Avatar von PaGe
    Hi Blake
    I have the files. How can I pass them to you?
    Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt; aber irgendwann segnet auch sie das Zeitliche!

Zitat Zitat von PaGe Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Blake
    I have the files. How can I pass them to you?
    OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much. The savior has arrived! My friend you might just be the last person on the planet with those files!!!

I've sent you a private message to work out the transfer!

EDIT: If you didn't get a msg let me know. Sometimes I do the wrong thing as I can't read German and the controls don't always switch to English for some reason haha. Also this forum doesn't seem to have a 'Sent Items' folder, only a inbox & outbox so I can't check if my message was sent.
    Geändert von Blake00 (09. Februar 2020 um 11:50 Uhr)
    Blakes Sanctum:
    - Total Conversion mods: Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen, Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Civilization, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
    - Emulation

I'VE GOT THE FILES!!!! Drift's Master of Myrror II sequel & Master of Arcanus final betas have been saved!!!  Massive thank you again PaGe! Like I said before you just might have been the last person on the planet with these files lol!

Not anymore though as I've repacked the files in 7zip, added new documentation, and used the large file upload access the admins at CivFinatics kindly gave me last year to upload them & I've also stuck a copy of them over at ModDB too! Hopefully we never have to worry about them disappearing again!

Full details and download links etc posted here:
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threa...#post-15666913

Blakes Sanctum:
    - Emulation