Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: [BASE 1v1 Cup] Cybah und Vanguard productions presents: The Base World Cup

Registrierter Benutzer

thumpsup [BASE 1v1 Cup] Cybah und Vanguard productions presents: The Base World Cup

Hi there fellow base addicted,
    we proudly present a vanguard idea on a cybah game: the world cup for base. a duel to the top of the base player base, 1 on 1 till only 1 is left !
    you claim to be good at base, thats your chance to prove it. we plan to start a competition on inland sea duells, best of 3. random map and random leader. both mirror ! so no trick or bad luck with leader selection, plain and fair killing the opponent !

so ... what do you get !
    1. bregging rights, you have the biggest beard, the best hair style and the coolest cloths. you are the ragnar of base. and everyone knows it
    2. a nice trophy cup, like in football. but in a sport greater than football !
    3. your own animal in base for a year, or another claims the throne.
    4. a *kasten* beer, dont know how to transport it, but we will find a way ! sponsored by cybah unlimited, sogar alkoholfrei !

How do you get all of that ? sign now and join the angry base battle for dominance. we wait for you !
    pls use this link for the register thx
    https://www.civforum.de/showthread.p...90#post8400290

technical stuff:
    1 vs 1 inland sea mirror map, player1 host starts game. gets a random leader. closes game, and both start a new game with the random leader.
    example:
    i open the game, cybah joins. i start a game. i get stalin and cybah gets ghandi. so we close the game and we start a new one with both stalin !

additional stuff:
    you dont have the time for 3, the ask the opponent for just 1 game. if both agree, then its just one game.
    cybah also is very pleased if someone would stream it or you tube it ^^. he dreams of a world press dominating sport event like lol or dota with millions of vieweres *hrhr*. (thats more dream then needed for partipication)
    why is this text in english (bad english ^^ ) .... bcs we want a bigger player base if possible
    Geändert von Cybah (12. November 2019 um 19:07 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von dvametraNINJA
    I am interested. Will bring few more players possibly.

One question though - how the turns will be played? Simulatenous, consequtive without limit or consequtive with time limit (2 minutes for example ?)

Registrierter Benutzer
    hi. and welcome
    consequtive order, timer normal. but we are grown up man with beards ... if both player agree to have a slower timer or none, we are manly enough to play with that timer settings. we rob our enemys dignity, not his fun ! but 1 game 10 hours bcs you think 5 min every turn to move 1 scout sucks also ^^.