Seite 5 von 8 ErsteErste 12345678 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 61 bis 75 von 112

Thema: [12] MAGA

starc und vil küene Avatar von Louis XV.
    Klassiker! Möglicherweise eines der besten und trumpschesten Trump-Zitate ever!

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von htpzc
    das gebabbel ...

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Fouché
    Zitat Zitat von rg-one Beitrag anzeigen
    Bild

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought?
    Wobei der Höhepunkt der Rede noch fehlt, wenn man den Geschichtsbüchern (https://english.stackexchange.com/qu...ntences/311600) glauben darf
    ... but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von Fouché Beitrag anzeigen
    Wobei der Höhepunkt der Rede noch fehlt, wenn man den Geschichtsbüchern (https://english.stackexchange.com/qu...ntences/311600) glauben darf
    ... but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

so true!

Registrierter Benutzer
    Bild
    Bild

I don’t think I’ve made mistakes. Every time somebody said I made a mistake, they do the polls and my numbers go up, so I guess I haven't made any mistakes
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Registrierter Benutzer
    The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.

Bild

Bild

So unterhaltsam die Sprüche sind, es gibt Situationen, da würde ich mir ja doch wünschen, man würde von dir mehr dazu erfahren, was hier gerade passiert und warum.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von Louis XV. Beitrag anzeigen
    So unterhaltsam die Sprüche sind, es gibt Situationen, da würde ich mir ja doch wünschen, man würde von dir mehr dazu erfahren, was hier gerade passiert und warum.
    dont worry about it litte louis, i will!

Registrierter Benutzer
    The show goes on! Aim and...
    Bild

...Loose!
    Bild

HIGH ENERGY, very high energy! im growing stronger!
    Bild

Bild

Registrierter Benutzer
    Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!

Veni, vidi, covfefe!

Deine nächste Stadt muss auf jeden Fall Covfefe heißen.

Registrierter Benutzer
    The Brazil leader wanted to back of from the promise they made to us to lend us some money. NOPE, NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
    I threatenednegotiated with him and look there: He gave in and lend us 89 gold.
    I am truly the greatest negotiator god ever created!

Registrierter Benutzer
    low energy arabia is attacking HIGH ENERGY
    Bild

Meanwhile we protect our southern border
    Bild

No horses anymore.We are in big trouble now, very big.
    Bild

Registrierter Benutzer
    Bild

Seite 5 von 8 ErsteErste 12345678 LetzteLetzte